🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manning vs Manning

No question that Peyton is the superior Quarterback

But put both Mannings behind identical teams for their careers and without question, Peyton would win more games

But Eli would win more championships

But put both Mannings behind identical teams for their careers and without question, Peyton would win more games

I don't think so, I think the older would win more, the Colts had some terrible defenses.

I don't think so, I think the older would win more, the Colts had some terrible defenses.

Those defenses managed to win 12-14 games a season and the Colts were favored to win once they entered the playoffs

Eli's Giants won 9-10 games and had to play all their playoff games on the road. Eli found a way to win, Peyton rarely did

Eli has an 8-3 record in the playoffs. In those playoff games, the Giants were underdogs seven times. The Giants were 7-0 in those games

Eli is the better playoff quarterback

Those defenses managed to win 12-14 games a season and the Colts were favored to win once they entered the playoffs

Eli's Giants won 9-10 games and had to play all their playoff games on the road. Eli found a way to win, Peyton rarely did

Eli has an 8-3 record in the playoffs. In those playoff games, the Giants were underdogs seven times. The Giants were 7-0 in those games

Eli is the better playoff quarterback

Those defenses didn't win it was built around the offense. There year Manning got injured, showed the defense to be miserable, why? The defense wasn't equipped to play from behind.

The Colts, not Peyton were built for regular season wins. In the playoffs teams are in a one and done mindset.

The Giants are a defensive minded team and took advantage of other teams mistakes. They were +6 in the playoffs, two years ago. The reason for the Giants decline last year? Defense, they couldn't pressure the opposing QBs.

In the playoffs the games are more defensive, and defense wins championships. It always has and always will.

I have always rooted for Peyton Manning to win. I wanted to see Tennessee beat Florida, I wanted the Colts to beat New England, I wanted Peyton to put together a winning drive to beat New Orleans

He didn't do it. You can't blame his career on the defense. Time and again he has brought his team into the playoffs, been favored to win....and failed

Peyton has had the ball in his hands in big games where it was....Get us a TD and we win
He failed

Eli has usually been an underdog in the playoffs. Usually a touchdown or more underdog. When given the impossible to do...he has done it

Eli is a big game Quarterback....Peyton isn't

Forum List

Back