Many Black Women Support Donald Trump, black supporters base lost..

You obviously aren't aware of Blacks in NYC and Chicago. They're very pissed at Biden and democrats.
x6pnnf5ln06b1.png

You're really claiming our economy is good right now?
If you are not making money in this economy you’re a welfare Waldo in a red state sucking the teat of the government.

The rest of us have historic wealth in our home equities, historic highs of our 401ks, historic pay levels at work and are employed at historical high levels.

If you can’t make it now you will never make it.

And you have white brothers and sisters?
What I do have are whites here who agree with me and nobody black here is agreeing with anything being said by whites who make these claims.

If you are not making money in this economy you’re a welfare Waldo in a red state sucking the teat of the government.

The rest of us have historic wealth in our home equities, historic highs of our 401ks, historic pay levels at work and are employed at historical high levels.

If you can’t make it now you will never make it.

Funny,there are a shitload of blacks on YouTube who are saying they dont have money in their pockets under biden.
You liberal clowns trying to claim the economy is great are total hacks.

What I do have are whites here who agree with me and nobody black here is agreeing with anything being said by whites who make these claims.
The losers around this site are FOS and you and I know it.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
It's the way it should be now, a state issue. It's important to follow the Constitution. Right?
Well, it was Trump's idea to make it a National Issue, instead of a State issue. He's Old. You know how he is. But, one thing for sure, If he can get a Republican House and Senate, he will push for a Federal Law of the land, as he cannot stop people in states, voting it down. The score is 7 for 7, to protect women, instead of banning abortion, and he has no control in the states. I am sure the Republicans are looking forward to him making it a plank of candidacy, to abortion can be talked about all the way up to Election Day.:auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Funny,there are a shitload of blacks on YouTube who are saying they dont have money in their pockets under biden.
YouTube

Bwahahahaha

There are not a shitload. There are a few cherrypicked YouTube sellouts running their mouths. And blacks had less money under trump. There are 30 million eligible black voters, Trump will get about 3 million. Because I guarantee if the you tube person didn't edit and asked 100 blacks, you would hear a lot of blacks cussing that fool out for even trying to tell them how they should vote for trump. Blacks will not vote before we vote for Trump.

No one has money unless they are at the top. It is the design. No different under Trump. Our economy works for the rich.

There are not a shitload. There are a few cherrypicked YouTube sellouts running their mouths. And blacks had less money under trump. There are 30 million eligible black voters, Trump will get about 3 million. Because I guarantee if the you tube person didn't edit and asked 100 blacks, you would hear a lot of blacks cussing that fool out for even trying to tell them how they should vote for trump. Blacks will not vote before we vote for Trump.

Sorry the polls dont lie.

No one has money unless they are at the top. It is the design. No different under Trump. Our economy works for the rich.

It worked for me but now things are far more expensive than when Trump was in office.
Food,Gas and everything else. Rent is up as well but that doesnt affect me because we've paid cash for our last three homes and the weekend place.

Forum List

Back