Many "lost" voters have found their candidate in Trump

Many 'lost' voters say they have found their candidate in Trump
Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.
I would have to agree. I mean, just LOOK.

by "lost" do you mean bigoted, angry and afraid?
you mean in 2007 when Obummer won his bid? those angry and afraid folks? Those!!! oh well, they have lived seven plus years under obummer and really are more angry and afraid then they were then. Thanks for playing.

The Republican are wealthier than ever and that's why they hate Obama.
well I know no one who hates Obummer, he is just a bad president and didn't do what he said he'd do and he lied when he said if you like your insurance you can keep it. and that insurance premiums would go down, haven't, was responsible for dead americans who were ignored by Obummer and Hillary in Benghazi, but hate, big word there bubba joe.

But I know indeed you all hated Bush. You wouldn't still be talking about him if you didn't. the lack of progress by obummer was translated into bush hate. funny stuff.

Clinton/Bush/Obama = MNC puppets

I can say with certainty that Trump will win the Presidency. The country is fed up with professional politicians aka insiders..You can see it and you can feel it. The rise of Sanders on the left is proof of this as well.

Hillary nor Sanders can defeat Trump in the general election. It will not happen. Bold statement, yes, but you need not look far to see whats happening. The silent majority will speak and it will be loud and clear.
Real talk: If you look at the amount of people that are going for this guy, to say "he doesn't stand a chance" is either really fuckin stupid, or in denial.
25, maybe even 30% think he the Cat's Pajamas, unfortunately you need 50.00000000001% to win and that includes Darkies, who hate the guy. It's math boys. He has to win the right first and to do so means he has to turn himself into something the middle (forget the left completely) won't vote for and so, that ends that.

I can say with certainty that Trump will win the Presidency. The country is fed up with professional politicians aka insiders..You can see it and you can feel it. The rise of Sanders on the left is proof of this as well.

Hillary nor Sanders can defeat Trump in the general election. It will not happen. Bold statement, yes, but you need not look far to see whats happening. The silent majority will speak and it will be loud and clear.
Real talk: If you look at the amount of people that are going for this guy, to say "he doesn't stand a chance" is either really fuckin stupid, or in denial.
25, maybe even 30% think he the Cat's Pajamas, unfortunately you need 50.00000000001% to win and that includes Darkies, who hate the guy. It's math boys. He has to win the right first and to do so means he has to turn himself into something the middle (forget the left completely) won't vote for, and so, that ends that.
Why do the 'darkies' hate this guy?

people keep trying to prop up Donald with lots of positive talk, and that's good, but talk doesn't win general elections. But first comes the nomination, and RW's seem to believe that part is cut and dried. It's not.

that's why RW's are simpletons.
but a lot of voters do
trump-rally-michigan-threats.jpg
donaldtrumprally.jpg
trump-rally-pensacola-6.jpg

hardly enough to win a General election. Keep fooling yourselves. I could care less either way.
Every vote for Trump, is a vote for Hillary...

CEREAL_KILLER SAID:

"I can say with certainty that Trump will win the Presidency."

This is as delusional as it is ridiculous and wrong.

25, maybe even 30% think he the Cat's Pajamas, unfortunately you need 50.00000000001% to win and that includes Darkies, who hate the guy. It's math boys. He has to win the right first and to do so means he has to turn himself into something the middle (forget the left completely) won't vote for, and so, that ends that.
Among other things, because only whitey likes the bastard. That, and he wants to deport them all, and when I say all, I mean, all...

people keep trying to prop up Donald with lots of positive talk, and that's good, but talk doesn't win general elections. But first comes the nomination, and RW's seem to believe that part is cut and dried. It's not.

but a lot of voters do
donaldtrumprally.jpg

hardly enough to win a General election. Keep fooling yourselves. I could care less either way.
lol. Sanders just got endorsed by a progressive outlet that started to defend her slush fund manager husband. I thought she was in by default myself, but the people don't trust that corrupt lying bitch.

Fair enough, but please explain why the Democrat party suppresses voters?
They don't.
Yes they do, it's called negative advertising and the primary intent of negative ads is to discourage "the other sides" voters from showing up at the polls (i.e SUPPRESS VOTES); and the Democrats do it just as much as the Republicans do.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Democrats with halos and Republicans with pitchforks and horns is a fantasy, both gangs of thugs are equally evil.
That is not voter suppression, that is American politics.
ROFLMAO! okay if you say so Mr. Cognitive Dissonance.

Among other things, because only whitey likes the bastard. That, and he wants to deport them all, and when I say all, I mean, all...
Can you not just have a decent conversation, you big bag of dumbfuck?

CEREAL_KILLER SAID:

"The country is fed up with professional politicians aka insiders."

No, the country is fed up with the ignorance, hate, and bigotry propagated by the likes of Trump.

25, maybe even 30% think he the Cat's Pajamas, unfortunately you need 50.00000000001% to win and that includes Darkies, who hate the guy. It's math boys. He has to win the right first and to do so means he has to turn himself into something the middle (forget the left completely) won't vote for and so, that ends that.

the RW morons seem to forget how pissed off establishment Republicans are with Trump. In their simple little world all RW voters show up and vote for him. Disappointed they will be. LMAO I will.

but a lot of voters do
donaldtrumprally.jpg

lol. Sanders just got endorsed by a progressive outlet that started to defend her slush fund manager husband. I thought she was in by default myself, but the people don't trust that corrupt lying bitch.
Sanders is the Palin of the Dems, he's bringing the kids to the polls, who will have no choice but to vote for Hillary. They sure as hell can't vote for whatever devil you run.

the RW morons seem to forget how pissed off establishment Republicans are with Trump. In their simple little world all RW voters show up and vote for him. Disappointed they will be. LMAO I will.
Establishment republicans are a minority. Voters anyhow. If his and Bernies success tells us anything, elections are going to change.

but a lot of voters do
donaldtrumprally.jpg

Impressive.

But Siez needs to

Can you not just have a decent conversation, you big bag of dumbfuck?

No, he can't.

Even if every RWer does, and many religious ones won't, that's 35% when you need 50+ to win.

Fair enough, but please explain why the Democrat party suppresses voters?
They don't.
Yes they do, it's called negative advertising and the primary intent of negative ads is to discourage "the other sides" voters from showing up at the polls (i.e SUPPRESS VOTES); and the Democrats do it just as much as the Republicans do.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Democrats with halos and Republicans with pitchforks and horns is a fantasy, both gangs of thugs are equally evil.
That is not voter suppression, that is American politics.
ROFLMAO! okay if you say so Mr. Cognitive Dissonance.
I do...

"Voter suppression is a strategy to influence the outcome of an election by discouraging or preventing people from exercising the right to vote."
voter suppression - Google Search

Establishment republicans are a minority. Voters anyhow. If his and Bernies success tells us anything, elections are going to change.

establishment Republicans are the minority, so 35% of Republican voters stay home and don't vote.

No matter how stupid Trump fans really are, they know they need that 35% minority for Trump to pull off a win.

or maybe they don't and are dumber than they seem.

Even if every RWer does, and many religious ones won't, that's 35% when you need 50+ to win.

Iowa will show that the Religious Right will vote for Trump.

And what got Barry elected again? "Hope and Change"... "Yes We Can"????

Palease.... talk is all Barry had. That and half-blackness.

Forum List

Back