Many Mock Righteousness

Returning to the subject of the OP - the Book of Psalms begins with a description of the godly vs. the sinner.

Psalm 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
The subject of the OP is idiocy – devoid of worth or merit; citing bible passages written by men, reflecting man’s ignorance, fear, and hate, does nothing to salvage the thread’s failed premise.

Returning to the subject of the OP - the Book of Psalms begins with a description of the godly vs. the sinner.

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
The subject of the OP is idiocy – devoid of worth or merit; citing bible passages written by men, reflecting man’s ignorance, fear, and hate, does nothing to salvage the thread’s failed premise.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
1 Corinthians 1:18-19

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
By your own response you have proven Gurnall's sermon to be true, Clayton. Do you not realize this?

Romans 1:16-32 King James Version (KJV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

fantastic_ghost_02.gif

SHEMA YISROEL

"Hear O Israel, G‑d is our L-rd, G‑d is One." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

The Shema teaches us that G‑d is One, and that He is everywhere.

Do you know the song:

Hashem is here, Hashem is there,

Hashem is truly everywhere; (2)

Up, up, down, down,

Right, left, and all around.

Here, there, and everywhere.

That's where He can be found.

(Up, up...)(2)

Hashem is everywhere. That's why "One" in Hebrew is Echod - Aleph, Ches, Daled.

Aleph - is 1: The One G‑d of the world, Who gives all things life, in every place, and all the time. Ches - is 8: The 7 heavens and the earth. Daled - is 4: The four far-flung corners of the world.

SHEMA YISROEL

Do you know the song:

Up, up, down, down,

(Up, up...)(2)

Aleph - is 1: The One G‑d of the world, Who gives all things life, in every place, and all the time. Ches - is 8: The 7 heavens and the earth. Daled - is 4: The four far-flung corners of the world.
SHEMA YISROEL

Do you know the song:

Up, up, down, down,

(Up, up...)(2)

Hashem is not one of God's names. It is just another lie from the Talmud. A name that was invented by men who refused to call God by His real name because they rejected the Written Word of God.

It is written:

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Exodus 3:13-15

Note that God said this is His Name for ever. Not Hashem. No. His Name is I Am. God has the final Word. Not man.

It is written:
“Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”
John 8:58

It is written:
I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

It is written:
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:6

On the matter of God being One. Yes, God is One. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Not 3. One. HaShev has his math wrong.

Last edited:
It is written (by me)

I called myself a prophet,
I think I may be right,
I had a message from somewhere,
in the middle of the night.

It said that, " I am nameless,
but answer to all names,
I hear the prayer of many Worlds,
I suffer for their pains.

You cannot contain me,
I contain all life,
you are swimming in my sea,
whatever your beliefs.

You are all my children,
we cannot be apart,
a compass will not find me,
I am in your heart ".

Caught lying quote of the day:
"Hashem is not one of God's names. It is just another lie from the Talmud."

HaShem means "the Name" in Hebrew.
Because Jews refrain from saying or profaining the holy name it's most likely derived from Sh(al)em a name for God in the Torah not Talmud you liar.
Even Shalem is not the actual transliteration of the original Canaanite name found inscribed-it too is c0ndensed and hides the name. By taking out the El or Al in SHLM you are not saying the word God thus not profaning God, otherwise they'd be going against this everyrime they mentioned the Holy city.

Source for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Type this in search engines:
David named 2 sons after Shalem
in google search:
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Hashem is not one of God's names.

Yes, it is. Look. Here is proof!

B'CHOL DOR VODOR CHAYOV ODOM LEEROS ES ATZMO KI-EELOO HOO YOTZO MEE-MITZROYIM.

"In every generation one must look upon himself as if he personally had gone out of Egypt ." (Pesachim 116b)

Some 3300 years ago Hashem delivered us from Egypt , from slavery to freedom.

And if Hashem had not taken us out of Egypt then, we would still be slaves there now.

That is why we thank G‑d every day all over again for our freedom, and we promise in our heart to use our liberty in the best possible way, chosen servants of the King of kings.

"In every generation one must look upon himself as if he personally had gone out of Egypt ." (Pesachim 116b)

And if Hashem had not taken us out of Egypt then, we would still be slaves there now.

That is why we thank G‑d every day all over again for our freedom, and we promise in our heart to use our liberty in the best possible way, chosen servants of the King of kings.

The name Hashem is nowhere to be found in Scripture. The Name Hashem was never written in the Holy Bible. Moses never referred to God as Hashem. Neither did any of God's prophets mentioned in the Holy Bible. It is not a biblical name for God. It is a man made name by men and men do not get to rename God.

Now this shall be my last reply to you as you are playing the role of messenger for HaShev. HaShev lost his right to have a discussion with me when he refused to stop blaspheming the Name of God, refused to stop twisting Scriptures by insisted on mixing it with occult teachings, rejected the Written Word of God opting to believe the lies of the Talmud and finally - he lost the right to have a discussion with me when he refused to be honest - even when he was confronted with the truth - he refused to admit he was wrong. I'll pray for him but I am not talking to him nor am I talking to him through you.

This discussion is over.

It is written (by me)
I called myself a prophet,.
Only the true Messiah would call himself 'prophet'. Hail Messiah Dajjal!
Hail unto thee! Give us a sign! A ghord will do!
bow-down.gif

I beseech thee, Book of Jeremiah - do not mock the true Messiah Dajjal!

The name Dajjal means the Muslim anti Christ, I find the Quran an intolerable book of lies about God.
But I also object to bible thumpers preaching hellfire.

It is written (by me)
I called myself a prophet,.
Only the true Messiah would call himself 'prophet'. Hail Messiah Dajjal!
Hail unto thee! Give us a sign! A ghord will do!
bow-down.gif

I beseech thee, Book of Jeremiah - do not mock the true Messiah Dajjal!
The name Dajjal (in another language) means the great deceiver, the liar - The Anti-Christ. It doesn't surprise me to see someone possessed by demons select such a pen name. His delusions of satanic grandeur are demonically inspired.

Until you can stop sending messages for these people I will have to stop talking to you. Watch the videos on Blavatsky and realize that if you continue to converse with people in the occult and study Blavatsky's occult teachings you will be in hell one day. You need the Lord Jesus Christ. Not Blavatsky.

Self realization quote of the day:
"The name Hashem is nowhere to be found in Scripture. The Name Hashem was never written in the Holy Bible. "

NEITHER WAS JESUS....
CHECKMATE!

The name Hashem is nowhere to be found in Scripture.
But even you cannot deny PROOF.
Read it again. I have highlighted the important part:

But worse for Jeremiah the name out of Egypt is HaShev just listen to the "Deliver us" song in "Out of Egypt".
The Liberation song.
What Jeremiah doesn't know is that Shalem is inscribed and spelled first 3 letters SHV
rest of the name witheld for protection from the so called loving peaceful people.

"Many Mock Righteousness"

No, what’s being appropriately mocked and derided is the arrogance common to far too many Christians and other theists.
Your problem isn't with William Gurnall. Your problem is with the Written Word of God, Clayton.
It is those who seek to interpret the scriptures that invite a good mocking. Many of the seem to have only a tenuous grip on what normal people would recognise as Christianity.

How are people supposed to react to these clowns and their hate filled spew ?

10 Most Wildly Anti-Gay Preachers in America

South Africa bans anti-gay Arizona pastor from entering the country

Watch: Christian hate preacher’s freaky anti-gay tantrum has to be seen to be believed

Baptist pastor doubles down post-Orlando: They deserved to die

'Muslims will burn in Hell': People cheer as hate preachers are arrested in Bristol

Trump loses another delegate as anti-Muslim pastor 'takes one for the team'

Pastor bizarrely explains anti-Muslim church sign: I’m not politically correct, but I am biblically correct

‘Islam Is a Doctrine Spawned in Hell’: Pastor Will Be Prosecuted Over Fiery Anti-Muslim Sermon — but He Says He Won’t Be Silenced

Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'

Scott Lively Hopes To See Passage Of Russian-Style Anti-Gay Laws In America Under President Trump

Samuel Rodriguez Says His Freedom To Preach Is At Stake In 2016 Election

Forum List

Back