Many of today's jobs "simply won't exist in the next decade, either entirely, or at the same number"

- But you guys are the ones who wanted free markets, right?

Well, you've got one, and all you do is snivel incessantly about it. "We wan gubmint to build a fence and shoot people. We want gubmint to stop people on the street and check their citizenship. And gubmint - we need to get rid of it".

Y'all are precious. Like Jerry's Kids, only logically impaired.

100% stupid liberal gibberish. Yes we want free libertarian markets but that is not the same as wanting open borders. Who in God's name ever said it was. That's an idiotic strawman if ever there was one. We believe in countries and borders. Are you really too slow to know that. OMG!!!

//100% stupid liberal gibberish. Yes we want free libertarian markets but that is not the same as wanting open borders.//

- Right - because libertarians believe that government ought to arm itself heavily and decide who can participate in markets and who can't.

Sounds legit.

Any nation has the right to determine who can cross its border. That's what it means to be a nation. It has nothing to do with free markets.

- Oh, so markets are nationalist?

Then they're not really free - they depend on government, correct, to define borders, to arm itself, and to put an armed ring around the market?

That's what makes a market free? Government borders and armaments?

The government determines who gets to live here. That's an entirely separate issue from "markets." Your theory that a market isn't free unless we have open borders is shared only by other kooks like you.

- It's not "my theory".

I'm just laughing at your incredible logical inconsistency.

- But you guys are the ones who wanted free markets, right?

Well, you've got one, and all you do is snivel incessantly about it. "We wan gubmint to build a fence and shoot people. We want gubmint to stop people on the street and check their citizenship. And gubmint - we need to get rid of it".

Y'all are precious. Like Jerry's Kids, only logically impaired.

100% stupid liberal gibberish. Yes we want free libertarian markets but that is not the same as wanting open borders. Who in God's name ever said it was. That's an idiotic strawman if ever there was one. We believe in countries and borders. Are you really too slow to know that. OMG!!!

//100% stupid liberal gibberish. Yes we want free libertarian markets but that is not the same as wanting open borders.//

- Right - because libertarians believe that government ought to arm itself heavily and decide who can participate in markets and who can't.

Sounds legit.

Any nation has the right to determine who can cross its border. That's what it means to be a nation. It has nothing to do with free markets.

Then they're not really free - they depend on government, correct, to define borders, to arm itself, and to put an armed ring around the market?

The government determines who gets to live here. That's an entirely separate issue from "markets." Your theory that a market isn't free unless we have open borders is shared only by other kooks like you.

- Weren't you the one the other day who asked why we needed any government at all?

lol!!

Sounds legit.

- Weren't you the one the other day who asked why we needed any government at all?

lol!!

So long as we have a welfare state, government has to control the borders. Simply being here entitles people to get government services, and that sure is hell not a free market. Abolish all the social programs and sell off all government property, and then you can abolish the government with no ill effects with respect to immigration.

Sounds legit.

- It's not "my theory".

Yeah, it is your theory. I'm aware that some other people support it, but you are definitely one of those people.

Sounds legit.

- It's not "my theory".

Yeah, it is your theory. I'm aware that some other people support it, but you are definitely one of those people.

- Uhm, no. You've just boxed yourself into a ridiculous position.

An anarchist who needs government to be armed and dangerous in order to protect your markets, lol.

- It's not "my theory".

An anarchist who needs government to be armed and dangerous in order to protect your markets, lol.

You obviously aren't interested in responding to what I actually said.

- It's not "my theory".

Pick a consistent position, and let me respond to that.

- It's not "my theory".

i already have. The Free market and open borders are two separate issues.

- It's not "my theory".

i already have. The Free market and open borders are two separate issues.

- Right. Not logically, but because you don't want to address the inconsistency in your argument.

lol!!

John Adams asked that question[ Is civil govt necessary] too when he wrote his thesis to graduate from Harvard in the 18th Century. Welcome to America dear where liberals are not part of the intellectual history. Do you understand why our liberals spied for Stalin and elected Obama despite his voting to the left of Bernie Sanders, the only open commie in the Senate?

Is it that the seller should be able to raise that price out of greed based upon that demand, or should there be price controls that protect the consumers from the possibility of greed driven market places .
100% stupid libcommie fool wants mammoth wage and price control bureaucracy for each of 878,000 items for sale in American. USSR tried it. Nobody had any incentive to make anything and everyone stood in line for days to buy things that nobody wanted to make. In they end they had 20% of our standard of living.

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure 100% ignorance? Is any other conclusion possible.

I guess then, that it all comes down to percentages right ? In other words this means how many are there who are out there within the percentage ranges of being good, and how many is there that are out there who are being bad anymore ? Who in these percentages are more effective at what they do, and who is not anymore ? Now shouldn't we always want to know who it is that is good, and who it is that have become maybe filthy greedy bad over time ? What is the make up of our whole power structure anymore, and how much of it is bad, and how much of it is good anymore ?

Now for the ones who have been good, well hey they are no problem right, but how many good are there left in the system these days (?), and that is what a lot of people have begun to wonder about. The bad create a false market place that is priced way to high or creates class warfare from hell, and it's all because of this con artistry and get rich quick scheming that has picked up over the years now it seems, and that has since caused a lot of bubbles / false markets to seem real and/or long term legit when they weren't at all.

Only they are the authors of their wrong, and they are the wheelers and dealers of their wrong in life, but they cannot be convinced it seems anymore about such things, and the excuses have become a 100 miles long, and hey just ask one of them if meet one, and this in order to see for yourself.

Now when people were raised to not be so bad in life, no one had to mind the store of course, nor did they fear the store and it's prices. But in these days and times, hey what's a guy going to do when it comes to putting the bread on the table at the end of the day, and especially at an affordable rate in doing so ? Why do you think that these government programs got so out of control over time eh ? It's because it has all been a subsidy for the rich over time, and this is found out when we get right down to the nitty gritty of it all........ The government has been running behind the corrupt rich man for years now, and it has been trying to get a lid on some of his or her activities in which he or she has been allowing their own selves to do within a free market system or place. Some things have rattled this nation in many ways over time.

It seems that we as a nation have seen this a lot lately or within the not so distant past, but whose counting anymore right ? Now the problem also is government, and how it isn't one to be trusted either, so ohhhh boy right ?

Why is this I wonder ? I mean we all might ask or wonder about this also today, and so why is it so bad for so many as well when government gets involved ? It's because the government is eat up with it's own bad luggage that it is carrying around with it, and in which is weighing it down also. Such luggage has an agenda attached to it always, and it is what motivates government these days it seems. This leaves our government not doing the business of the people who are Americans as it should be doing, but rather it is catering to others in a specialized way. The government doesn't know who is who anymore it seems, but government shouldn't have to know or bother with those who are good ever, but it does need to concern itself with those who are bad. If it doesn't then may the best con artist in it all win, and hopefully throw us all some crumbs at the end of the day right ?

Now if the free market would police itself better like it should be doing, then we wouldn't be having the problems that we have had today in a lot of this mess we see or have seen. We are all connected to each other in one way or the other (ergo) the name "THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA".

The problem is weeding through the bad these days, and afterwards trying to spot the good who has been made impotent and voiceless to a large extent, and for whom has been left behind within the shadow of these tares and/or tall weeds in which we all do now see, and that has taken over in many ways these beautiful fields that were once filled with promise, but are now only full of tall weeds.

lol!!

John Adams asked that question[ Is civil govt necessary] too when he wrote his thesis to graduate from Harvard in the 18th Century. Welcome to America dear where liberals are not part of the intellectual history. Do you understand why our liberals spied for Stalin and elected Obama despite his voting to the left of Bernie Sanders, the only open commie in the Senate?

- John Adams was the one who answered the question by concluding that too little government could lead to tyranny as easily as too much government.

If you're going to invoke framers, you should know what they said.

lol!!

- John Adams was the one who answered the question by concluding that too little government could lead to tyranny as easily as too much government.

100% stupid of course since our founders created a very tiny govt that was 1% of today's on a per capita inflation adjusted basis. Slow or what?

Is it that the seller should be able to raise that price out of greed based upon that demand, or should there be price controls that protect the consumers from the possibility of greed driven market places .
100% stupid libcommie fool wants mammoth wage and price control bureaucracy for each of 878,000 items for sale in American. USSR tried it. Nobody had any incentive to make anything and everyone stood in line for days to buy things that nobody wanted to make. In they end they had 20% of our standard of living.

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure 100% ignorance? Is any other conclusion possible.

I guess then, that it all comes down to percentages right ? In other words this means how many are there who are out there within the percentage ranges of being good, and how many is there that are out there who are being bad anymore ? Who in these percentages are more effective at what they do, and who is not anymore ? Now shouldn't we always want to know who it is that is good, and who it is that have become maybe filthy greedy bad over time ? What is the make up of our whole power structure anymore, and how much of it is bad, and how much of it is good anymore ?

Now for the ones who have been good, well hey they are no problem right, but how many good are there left in the system these days (?), and that is what a lot of people have begun to wonder about. The bad create a false market place that is priced way to high or creates class warfare from hell, and it's all because of this con artistry and get rich quick scheming that has picked up over the years now it seems, and that has since caused a lot of bubbles / false markets to seem real and/or long term legit when they weren't at all.

Only they are the authors of their wrong, and they are the wheelers and dealers of their wrong in life, but they cannot be convinced it seems anymore about such things, and the excuses have become a 100 miles long, and hey just ask one of them if meet one, and this in order to see for yourself.

Now when people were raised to not be so bad in life, no one had to mind the store of course, nor did they fear the store and it's prices. But in these days and times, hey what's a guy going to do when it comes to putting the bread on the table at the end of the day, and especially at an affordable rate in doing so ? Why do you think that these government programs got so out of control over time eh ? It's because it has all been a subsidy for the rich over time, and this is found out when we get right down to the nitty gritty of it all........ The government has been running behind the corrupt rich man for years now, and it has been trying to get a lid on some of his or her activities in which he or she has been allowing their own selves to do within a free market system or place. Some things have rattled this nation in many ways over time.

It seems that we as a nation have seen this a lot lately or within the not so distant past, but whose counting anymore right ? Now the problem also is government, and how it isn't one to be trusted either, so ohhhh boy right ?

Why is this I wonder ? I mean we all might ask or wonder about this also today, and so why is it so bad for so many as well when government gets involved ? It's because the government is eat up with it's own bad luggage that it is carrying around with it, and in which is weighing it down also. Such luggage has an agenda attached to it always, and it is what motivates government these days it seems. This leaves our government not doing the business of the people who are Americans as it should be doing, but rather it is catering to others in a specialized way. The government doesn't know who is who anymore it seems, but government shouldn't have to know or bother with those who are good ever, but it does need to concern itself with those who are bad. If it doesn't then may the best con artist in it all win, and hopefully throw us all some crumbs at the end of the day right ?

Now if the free market would police itself better like it should be doing, then we wouldn't be having the problems that we have had today in a lot of this mess we see or have seen. We are all connected to each other in one way or the other (ergo) the name "THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA".

The problem is weeding through the bad these days, and afterwards trying to spot the good who has been made impotent and voiceless to a large extent, and for whom has been left behind within the shadow of these tares and/or tall weeds in which we all do now see, and that has taken over in many ways these beautiful fields that were once filled with promise, but are now only full of tall weeds.
Police itself better???
Capitalism polices itself beautifully which is why you are so afraid to present your best example of failure. What do you learn from your fear, liberal.

lol!!

100% stupid of course since our founders created a very tiny govt that was 1% of today's on a per capita inflation adjusted basis. Slow or what?

- Did our framers create a government in an industrialized, global environment featuring robotic, computing, and communication technology anything like ours?

lol!!

- Did our framers create a government in an industrialized, global environment featuring robotic, computing, and communication technology anything like ours?
Yes the landscape has changed significantly, and so have the operators within it. Now if it all has changed including the people, then how will the nation preserve it's core principles and character these days or in the coming years ?

Last edited:

Police itself better???
Capitalism polices itself beautifully which is why you are so afraid to present your best example of failure. What do you learn from your fear, liberal.
Why are you so hostile if you are supposed to represent your cause intelligently? There are many failures and you know it, but of course it doesn't make the core concept bad nor should the free enterprise system go. Only the bad that is found within it should go.

. Only the bad that is found within it should go.

why not cut the lib commie BS and give us your most substantive example of the bad within it??? What does your fear teach you??
I guess you don't watch American Greed the series then ? That's just one example of the many stories out there, and then there are the stories that people know of in their own lives in which are stories that are very real in their lives for sure, but yet they are afraid to mention those stories to much ( just like it is with these illegals for example), for whom have been used here for years to go against American labor in the nation and at certain levels, but they dare not mention a word of it or rather they didn't know any better because they don't speak the language and such, so therefore they can't learn about how they are being abused and used here if they aren't educated enough to know. I think that they were being used as a wall (more and more) against American labor in many market places in the nation, and that had become a shame in this nation over time sadly enough.

It's your denial that has cost the republicans elections over time now, and hey you know that if that sort of denial keeps up, then it will cost them again and again in these elections. How about wake up and start shooting it straight or straighter before it is too late finally.. Uggh!

Forum List

Back