Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faun and his friends are paid to post there bs here,when they get in trouble the handlers will send more of these fucks.
Just like every other site like this one.
No body could be stupid enough to believe the governments bull shit story.

When am I going to get my check? I’d love to buy some more Bitcoin.

Admiral Rockwell Tory now on ignore for being a lying pos.
Who's next ?
:yes_text12:
wow MAYBE there IS actually hope for you after all in NOT feeding these lying paid trolls as I have advised you on many times before that you NEED to put all these lying paid shills that have penetrated this thread ALL on ignore like rightwinger, indiana,ect,ect.:2up:

dont put toto on ignore though since he is just a brainwashed stupid fuck sheep who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs unable to stand toe to toe in a debate.

I know you remember me saying to you time and time again,:trolls:

are you NOW ready to be wise and take my advise and just discuss your posts with people like me and runfunk that WANT to know the truth?
I don't mind debating with people if they're honest enough to admit when they're wrong.
But these guys just lie in your face, disrespectfully, insultingly......it's uncalled for. Fuck them.

Its hard to find people on the net that are respectful enough to ADMIT it when they have been proven wrong. see thats how you can tell people like faun,rightwinger and the other are paid shills because they post outright LIES when they cant counter the evidence where non paid trolls that are just brainwashed idiots like toto,people like him dont even try and debate the eviidence,they just insult you in defeat and run off so they are not worthy of your time either since they never have anything constructive to contribute.

the ones that say something like -i dont agree with you but i will look into it and watch that video and check it out and get back to you later.those are the ones that are open minded and willing to look at the evidence that i enjoy talking to ,those people are VERY rare to find on the net unfortunately though.

What lies? The only lies are the easily debunked ones posted here by Truthers.

If anyone here is “on the fence” about what happened on 9-11, let me set you in the path to truth:

It’s very difficult to piece together everything that happened on that day. Naturally, there will be questions that don’t have an answer. The official story that the Truthers like to say is a lie, is a best guess of what happened based on the evidence. Frankly, I’d be suspicious of any account of events that covered all the bases.

Truthers like to poke holes in the official explanation, which is easy considering what I explained above, but they always offer a theory that has far more holes in it and requires far more fantastic and improbable events. If, that is, they offer any explanation at all.

Many will claim that there were no planes at all but missiles, yet thousands of New Yorkers actually saw planes that day, and hundreds of families have been missing loved ones for 18 years.

Many will claim that the buildings were brought down by demolition, but they can’t explain how an entire demolition crew could rig a building that’s 150+ stories tall to explode and none of the thousands of people who work there ever saw them do it.

Truthers REALLY want to believe their conspiracy theory and are able to ignore anything and everything it takes to do so.

There might be things that happened that we don’t know and cannot explain but that in no way means that the entire thing is a lie.
That was a nice try but fail

That’s it? That’s all you have? You can’t offer a single lucid argument to anything I said, all you can do is say “fail”. Thanks for providing yourself as exhibit A, proving my point.

Truthers are identified as conspiracy nuts over 9/11, not by the number of threads they start on the conspiracy.

You're the very definition of a Truther, whether you like it or not. Truthers actually deny the truth about 9/11, just like you're doing here.

For example, show you how that beam was cut by clean up crews and not by anyone trying to demolish that building on 9/11 and here you are ignoring that truth and cite that cut column again as evidence of foul play.

Point out to you how the towers were collapsing above the 60th floor, which you claimed as the highest point where beams were intentionally cut, and you ignore that and switch to talking about explosions in the lobby.
Unfortunately you are wasting your time. The problem with truthers is they have an answer, and will only accept input that supports their answer. Trying to show them anything that does not support their answer gets ignored. There is nothing in the world that will convince them otherwise.

It’s kind of fun to debunk Truthers. Yeah it’s the low hanging fruit I know, but willful ignorance deserves to be smashed whenever it shows up.

I love how this troll who belivees in magic bullets that oswald shot JFK,thinks truthers are willful ignorance.:abgg2q.jpg:

to truthers,dont be surprised if he puts you on ignore,once when i took him to school that there were multiple shooters that killed JFK and oswald was innocent,he got so frustrated he could not counter my evidence that i asked him to address,that he put me on ignore.:haha:

he will do the same with you eventually when you challenge him to refute your facts:iyfyus.jpg: notice that he has not tried to refute ANY of the facts or addressed many of the multiple posts posts that angelo has posted and is just trolling?:haha:

Last edited:
Faun and his friends are paid to post there bs here,when they get in trouble the handlers will send more of these fucks.
Just like every other site like this one.
No body could be stupid enough to believe the governments bull shit story.
LOL

Then how come you can't prove your version?

Truther: “Jet fuel can’t melt steel!!!”

Truth: it didn’t have to melt it to weaken it.

this brainwashed troll always fall for that propaganda of shills that post,in the fact bld 7 was NOT hit by a plane,he always eaves bld 7. and he always ignores the evidence when you point out to him the witnesses in the towers heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the planes struck,he is paid shill as well cause when you bring up that fact he he gets frustrated he cant counter that evidence of explosves being planted and starts insulting you,just watch ask him that question,ui cant cause he has me on ignore in frustration how i took him to school oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters.:abgg2q.jpg:

"Truthers are identified as conspiracy nuts over 9/11, not by the number of threads they start on the conspiracy."

So if I'm an aerospace engineer with a degree from Ga Tech and a masters degree from J Hopkins, and my hobby is hunting , does that mean I'm a professional hunter ?
No I'm a fucking engineer. Next.

(one of my brothers is actually )

Last edited:
That’s it? That’s all you have? You can’t offer a single lucid argument to anything I said, all you can do is say “fail”. Thanks for providing yourself as exhibit A, proving my point.
I can put the facts in your face and you try to twist it or deny them not playing your fucking game as I know why you are here so you can fuck off, besides don't you get payed by the post every time some one replies to your stupidity its putting money in your pocket so fuck off

If anyone here is “on the fence” about what happened on 9-11, let me set you in the path to truth:

It’s very difficult to piece together everything that happened on that day. Naturally, there will be questions that don’t have an answer. The official story that the Truthers like to say is a lie, is a best guess of what happened based on the evidence. Frankly, I’d be suspicious of any account of events that covered all the bases.

Truthers like to poke holes in the official explanation, which is easy considering what I explained above, but they always offer a theory that has far more holes in it and requires far more fantastic and improbable events. If, that is, they offer any explanation at all.

Many will claim that there were no planes at all but missiles, yet thousands of New Yorkers actually saw planes that day, and hundreds of families have been missing loved ones for 18 years.

Many will claim that the buildings were brought down by demolition, but they can’t explain how an entire demolition crew could rig a building that’s 150+ stories tall to explode and none of the thousands of people who work there ever saw them do it.

Truthers REALLY want to believe their conspiracy theory and are able to ignore anything and everything it takes to do so.

There might be things that happened that we don’t know and cannot explain but that in no way means that the entire thing is a lie.
That was a nice try but fail

dont you LOVE how this troll thinks HE has a single lucid argument? comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

he also has proven what a coward he is because if he WAS interested in a lucid argument,he would start from page one and read ALL the posts you have posted as I have and watch your videos where he ignored your OP and all of the posts from you on your previous pages. was only interested in trolling coming on insulting people who dont accept the lies o the government just like his boss informed him to do.

I can put the facts in your face and you try to twist it or deny them not playing your fucking game as I know why you are here so you can fuck off, besides don't you get payed by the post every time some one replies to your stupidity its putting money in your pocket so fuck off

He will get mad and put you on ignore in frustration that you have exposed the agenda of this lying paid shill here.He did with me when he got frustrated that he could not counter my facts that oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters that killed jfk.:abgg2q.jpg:

So here's my new snowman experiment. What you need; Snow. 2 backhoes... 2 eight foot fence posts buried 2 feet deep in concrete . 2 backhoe operators. Build a snowman around the first fence post 7 feet tall ( so that 1 foot is above the top of the post ) Before you build the second snowman make four 45 degree angle cuts on the second fence post glue it back together and wait 24 hours then build the second Snowman around it (7 feet tall identical to the first)...... just to make sure they're nice and solid - spray water on both of them and wait another 24 hours until they're solid ice. Then have both backhoe drivers simultaneously push the buckets down on top of the Snowmen with full force and see what happens.

I guarantee the fiirst snowman will crumble at the top and the whole thing would sink into the ground an inch or so. The second snowman would be crushed to the ground without the solid inner support structure in place. The 45 ° cuts would give way no matter what kind of glue you used.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not wasting my time. True, they won't accept reality, but I'm here for entertainment and dayum if this doesn't take care of that.
Some of the truthers posts are like a bad car accident. You know you shouldn't look, but you do anyway.
Is that an offer ?
I'll join your club for 100k up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back