Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
twoofer nutter lol
The fake patriots are out en force today I see.:icon_rolleyes:

yep their handlers in Langley or Israel got alerted to this thread and immediately instructed them to come here and try and derail any truth discussion of it. ,Notice how two of them came out of NOWHERE and just registered in the past couple of days and came trolling posting ONLY on this thread?:abgg2q.jpg:

how obvious can you get.:haha:one is obviously a sockpuppet of the other.
comedy gold at its best.:haha::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::muahaha:

, I didn't say they were the "core support columns." I said there were external support beams, which your own video says as well. Disputing your claim that the external beams were not support beams.
I'm a fact-er not a "truther".
So you see my initial point of why the inner CORE columns had angle cuts .

You don't need an engineering degree for enough common sense to see that.
Full+pic+of+so-called+angle-cut+beam+that+Stephen+jones+and+others+use+as+evidence+of+an+inside+job+using+thermite+or+whatever.jpg

I used to consider myself a libertarian until I realized that many American libertarians like yourself are low-IQ, unthinking, weak-minded gullible retards who'll believe that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east if the US government says the opposite.
Piss off , troll
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Toto can only laugh in defeat like the monkey troll he is after you took him to school and educated him what a troll he is.:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh my the Irony from troll toto,hypocrisy at his best.:abgg2q.jpg:

I love how this stupid fuck troll Toto thinks people like you who dont blindly accept the governments version of events no matter how absurd they are,no matter how many times their version of events has been proven to be outright lies,are the ones that are low IQ,unthinking,weak minded,and gullible retards.:lmao::laughing0301: He is that much of a stupid fuck troll that he does not even realise that he described HIMSELF to a tee what a troll he is of someone who is a troll,has a low IQ,UNTHINKING,WEAK MINDED,AND A GULLIBLE RETARD.

He wins first prize on this thread as biggest idiot of the century in the fact he is so stupid he does not realise he described HIMSELF to a tee.:abgg2q.jpg:

Does he not even realise how he nailed it describing HIMSELF how HE is the one that believes EVERYTHING the government tells him where YOU wisely NEVER believe anything the government tells you?:abgg2q.jpg:

this post from toto is one for the AGES to keep and have for my records of someone who is a babbling babbon. this one tops them ALL of the most retarded posts he has ever posted,hands down.:laughing0301::lmao:

this is one for the record books and history.:laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:
I used to consider myself a libertarian until I realized that many American libertarians like yourself are low-IQ, unthinking, weak-minded gullible retards who'll believe that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east if the US government says the opposite.
Piss off , troll
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

I love how this stupid fuck troll Toto thinks people like you who dont blindly accept the governments version of events no matter how absurd they are,no matter how many times their version of events has been proven to be outright lies,are the ones that are low IQ,unthinking,weak minded,and gullible retards.:lmao::laughing0301: He is that much of a stupid fuck troll that he does not even realise that he described HIMSELF to a tee what a troll he is of someone who is a troll,has a low IQ,UNTHINKING,WEAK MINDED,AND A GULLIBLE RETARD.

He wins first prize on this thread as biggest idiot of the century in the fact he is so stupid he does not realise he described HIMSELF to a tee.:abgg2q.jpg:

Does he not even realise how he nailed it describing HIMSELF how HE is the one that believes EVERYTHING the government tells him where YOU wisely NEVER believe anything the government tells you?:abgg2q.jpg:

this post from toto is one for the AGES to keep and have for my records of someone who is a babbling babbon. this one tops them ALL of the most retarded posts he has ever posted,hands down.:laughing0301::lmao:

That's a pretty informative article, btw.
You ever notice usually the 9/11 truth deniers are the same ones that hate Trump 99% of the time ? The reason he's so "dangerous" has two different meanings I suspect.

Newtons Law of motion, genius. No way either twin would have accellerated to freefall without resistance from the core structure.

You wouldn't know physics if physics came up to you and bit you in the ass, twoofer tard.
reported for trolling

My apology to the moderator for bothering you over Toro's meaningless posts.

Nothing to contribute --just one syi after another.Too stupid to debate.
( next time you'll be ignored permanently, Rocko.}
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You gullible idiot. The material you can see during the collapse was falling quickly, because it was free of the structure. The core of the collapses did not ever reach "freefall velocity" .

By the way, there is no such thing as "freefall velocity", ya moron.
Near-freefall, troll face.
Anyway you missed the main point as usual, which is the core columns were very strurdy and under a 'normal' collapse would resisted the collapse , and certainly would have slowed it down to where the thick concrete floors would not have been turned to dust.

he gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you as always.LOL

, I didn't say they were the "core support columns." I said there were external support beams, which your own video says as well. Disputing your claim that the external beams were not support beams.
I'm a fact-er not a "truther".
So you see my initial point of why the inner CORE columns had angle cuts .

You don't need an engineering degree for enough common sense to see that.
Full+pic+of+so-called+angle-cut+beam+that+Stephen+jones+and+others+use+as+evidence+of+an+inside+job+using+thermite+or+whatever.jpg
Truther, I've already shown you that beam was cut by the clean up crew.

Piss off , troll

That's a pretty informative article, btw.
You ever notice usually the 9/11 truth deniers are the same ones that hate Trump 99% of the time ? The reason he's so "dangerous" has two different meanings I suspect.

Yep I indeed have noticed that.Like CIA resident Rightwinger err WRONGwinger i mean,is always butthurt on trump being elected where he always praised warmongers Bush and Obama:lmao:

How come you think Trump is any different than Bush and Obama though? He has yet to order an independent investigation of 9/11,did not order the release of ALL documents relating to the JFK assassination,only releasing SOME,has yet to be truthful that he would prosecute Hitlery,has lied so far about getting rid of the CIA and fed as he said he would before being elected,is kissing Israels ass same as Bush and Obama. PLUS his cabinet is still the swamp he said he would drain.a HUGE lie of his.

Trump has cleverly pulled the wool over many americans that he was different than Bush and Obama saying all the things that americans wanted to hear but has not done what he said he would do.same as Bush and Obama,lied to the people.

the media attacks him and it makes it look like they are against him but dont you see,that was all by design and planned ahead and Trump is just playing the role that they asked him to play being their willing puppet to do their bidding same as every president since LBJ has.you understand that right?

Remember during his campaign Donald Trump promised to expose the truth about 9/11. He reneged on that promise.

The deep state has Trump by the balls.

same as he lied about prosecuting Hitlery,and getting rid of the CIA and fed and draining the swamp. Face is he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama,he is serving his masters the bankers very well and will be rewarded handsomely by them with them arranging it for him to get reelected.

I thought it was JFK. ( the rest of the classified documents especially now that GHW Bush is gone)The only thing I know about Trump and 9/11 is that he falsely claims he saw
jumpers from his balcony at Trump Tower , which would have been impossible. On a clear day you can barely see the towers themselves from there( 4 miles uptown), much less be able to see people jumping off of them even with binoculars ( which he did not have

yeah I also at first had high hopes that he was going to be our first real president since JFK to give the middle finger to his masters.He caved in though knowing he would suffer the same result if he tried to be another JFK though,he wanted to stay alive.

Truther, I've already shown you that beam was cut by the clean up crew.
If I was a truther, don't you imagine that more than 1 % of the threads I start would be
about 9/11. ? Take your time....I'll eagerly await your smartass answer.
Truthers are identified as conspiracy nuts over 9/11, not by the number of threads they start on the conspiracy.

You're the very definition of a Truther, whether you like it or not. Truthers actually deny the truth about 9/11, just like you're doing here.

For example, show you how that beam was cut by clean up crews and not by anyone trying to demolish that building on 9/11 and here you are ignoring that truth and cite that cut column again as evidence of foul play.

Point out to you how the towers were collapsing above the 60th floor, which you claimed as the highest point where beams were intentionally cut, and you ignore that and switch to talking about explosions in the lobby.

Remember during his campaign Donald Trump promised to expose the truth about 9/11. He reneged on that promise.

The deep state has Trump by the balls.
I thought it was JFK. ( the rest of the classified documents especially now that GHW Bush is gone)The only thing I know about Trump and 9/11 is that he falsely claims he saw
jumpers from his balcony at Trump Tower , which would have been impossible. On a clear day you can barely see the towers themselves from there( 4 miles uptown), much less be able to see people jumping off of them even with binoculars ( which he did not have )

Follow the money. Larry Silverstein and Rudi Giuliani profited from 9/11.

The name of the entity short-selling airline stocks before the event was concealed from the public.

Donald Trump reneged on his promise. He did not even start an inquiry.

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date February 17, 2016

At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who "really" committed the 9/11 attacks.

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."
"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."
"They have papers in there that are very secret," he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report. "But you will find out."

DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

But when I look at a guy like Lindsey Graham, you’ll end up being over in that war forever, you’ll start World War Three. ...

you are making way too much sense for the trolls that have shitted in this thread to comprehend.LOL

Truthers are identified as conspiracy nuts over 9/11, not by the number of threads they start on the conspiracy.

You're the very definition of a Truther, whether you like it or not. Truthers actually deny the truth about 9/11, just like you're doing here.

For example, show you how that beam was cut by clean up crews and not by anyone trying to demolish that building on 9/11 and here you are ignoring that truth and cite that cut column again as evidence of foul play.

Point out to you how the towers were collapsing above the 60th floor, which you claimed as the highest point where beams were intentionally cut, and you ignore that and switch to talking about explosions in the lobby.
Boy. You wouldn't know the truth if it got shoved up your ass by Mike Tyson.

Why is it human nature to see and believe complete nonsense when the facts are right there in front of you?

Truthers make no sense.

Boy. You wouldn't know the truth if it got shoved up your ass by Mike Tyson.
LOLOL

Keep ignoring reality, Truther. That beam was still cut by clean up crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back