Map Shows Which States Americans Are Moving To And Leaving Read more: http://www.bus

It was the type of republicans I was talking about dumb cock sucker.
Arnold is a type of McCain Republican stupid bitch.

You didn't even mention Arnold -- cretin. :eusa_hand:
In other words RINOS you fucking moron. Republicans like McCain doesn't have to be the exact person someone like them you stupid fucking idiot.

Are you so dense that you're just incapable of admitting you fucked up, ever?

Not one of those people is from California. NOT ONE.

Dumb shit.

Thank god no liberal scum are moving to my state because we've pretty much got it covered after we send Mark Pryor packing.

:(

Don't count on it.

California Losers made Colorado what it is today.

and losers from around the rest of the Country who have moved here over the last 30 or so years has made California what it is today....

Not to mention the illegals that flood your state.

racist....thats what you would be called by the activists and far left here for saying that.....even though it has contributed.....

My girlfriend and I will most likely leave Ohio when we retire, but it will have nothing to do with taxes, or cost of living. She just hates winter and wants to retire somewhere warm. With baby boomers retiring at an ever increasing rate, this is not at all a surprise. It also doesn't prove much of anything other than old people prefer warmer weather.

Oregon or NC are warm weather? :rolleyes:

Humid hot in the summer and nut freezing in the winter.

Oregon and NC are "nut freezing"? Umm, I don't think so. (I grew up in NC.)

and losers from around the rest of the Country who have moved here over the last 30 or so years has made California what it is today....

racist....thats what you would be called by the activists and far left here for saying that.....even though it has contributed.....

Funny thing about overuse of a term, pretty soon it's effectiveness erodes until it means nothing. By current liberal definition, I am quite comfortable being labeled a racist. I know better, my friends, co-workers, casual acquaintances...pretty much everybody who has contct with me, knows better than some clueless libtard on an anonymous board.

You didn't even mention Arnold -- cretin. :eusa_hand:
In other words RINOS you fucking moron. Republicans like McCain doesn't have to be the exact person someone like them you stupid fucking idiot.

Dumb shit.

Your just fucking dense that you don't realize you didn't comprehend what I said.
Only someone who lacks common sense wouldn't know McCain is not from California, or any of the others I mentioned, now pull up your big boy pants and move on.

Last edited:

Dumb shit.

Your just fucking dense that you don't realize you didn't comprehend what I said.
Only someone who lacks common sense wouldn't know McCain is not from California, or any of the others I mentioned, now pull up your big boy pants and move on.

Right. So why did you tell a Californian to keep them? Shall we henceforth call you "someone who lacks common sense"?

Just can't admit it, can you?

Funny thing about overuse of a term, pretty soon it's effectiveness erodes until it means nothing. By current liberal definition, I am quite comfortable being labeled a racist. I know better, my friends, co-workers, casual acquaintances...pretty much everybody who has contct with me, knows better than some clueless libtard on an anonymous board.

Point well taken about loose definitions as regards the word "racist". I made that point back here where the same kind of loose def was going on. But the same applies to the word liberal. Political philosophies don't define words; you just made the same mistake you correctly identified about the use of racist. Like this guy did.

Another clueless "contard" (not my term, just to echo yours) called me a racist for quoting the demographics of Fox Noise showing that their audience was overwhelmingly old and white. Talk is cheap around here.

Dumb shit.

Right. So why did you tell a Californian to keep them? Shall we henceforth call you "someone who lacks common sense"?

You're dumber than a square wheel. Dumb ass I didn't say that, Republicans like McCain is not saying they are McCain. Why is this fucking issue with you?

Humid hot in the summer and nut freezing in the winter.

I work outdoors it does getting freezing cold around here.

The Vortex gave me a four below zero... due to the elevation here in WNC my weather is about the same as Pennsylvania at sea level. I've never needed an air conditioner, but yes, it is humid.

The Vortex gave me a four below zero... due to the elevation here in WNC my weather is about the same as Pennsylvania at sea level. I've never needed an air conditioner, but yes, it is humid.

Vortex? You mean winter weather?

No, I mean the "Vortex" we had last Monday and Tuesday. So they called it.
What was the low out your way?

You're dumber than a square wheel. Dumb ass I didn't say that, Republicans like McCain is not saying they are McCain. Why is this fucking issue with you?

I read somewhere that you are incapable of admitting when you've fucked up. I'm testing that theory. So far it's holding.

and States like my State aint doing a dam thing to address that.....its like thanks for working here and paying taxes....sorry you gotta move....

Sorry. You can keep the liberals if you want, we'll take your conservative's and tee party people, and yes you can keep that republicans like McCain and Romney, McConnell bohner, did I miss anyone?

I read somewhere you can't comprehend things that you read. it's true.
Now why is this an issue with you? I will report you for trolling if you keep it up.

Vortex? You mean winter weather?

No you're mistaken it's called winter weather, but when you support a failed agenda I guess you must repackage the name so it will fit.

No you're mistaken it's called winter weather, but when you support a failed agenda I guess you must repackage the name so it will fit.

It's not "my" name, idiot. It's what Big Weather was fucking calling it. You must be the only dweeb in the eastern half of the country who wasn't aware of it. So it's Big Weather's "agenda", fuck you very much.

I know that you aren't smart enough to come up with the new name "polar vortex" I realize that but someone had to make the change and repackage it.

It's not "my" name, idiot. It's what Big Weather was fucking calling it. You must be the only dweeb in the eastern half of the country who wasn't aware of it. So it's Big Weather's "agenda", fuck you very much.

I know that you aren't smart enough to come up with the new name "polar vortex" I realize that but someone had to make the change and repackage it.

Then why did you just say I did it?? :banghead:

Seeing a pattern here?

Then why did you just say I did it?? :banghead:

Seeing a pattern here?

Yes I see one you're trolling and the you're is meant for you. Not the first you that I wrote but this you.

The Vortex is a rare anomaly. Where I live, we understand "nut freezing". When you're outside and have to take a leak, you'd better have a string tied to 'it'.

Forum List

Back