Map shows world’s ‘most racist’ countries (and the answers may surprise you)

Only cowards constantly tell others how wrong they are and refuse to back opinion with fact.

I don't think that applies in a case where the definition if racism is largely subjective, and where the results of the survey are, in some cases, contradicted by current events.

One example - the fan club of the largest football team in St Petersburg recently issued a statement asking the team not to by black players. In Ukraine, "fans" pelted black Dutch players with bananas while they were warming up before the recent Eurochamps games. Skinheads attacked black fans outside several games.

And yet these countries rank lower than France?

why is it that you only cite examples of whites being racist?

UK Daily Mail May 17, 2013 @ Prison Planet.com » Map shows world?s ?most racist? countries (and the answers may surprise you)

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.
The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.

By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.

Read more @ link above.

Truth be told the white race is the least racist of all the races. We made the idea's of equaliness and human rights.

No you didn't...... Because you weren't involved in the idea of equality

Squeese -

Which black countries have you spent enough time in to understand the underlying ethnic issues?

?

I can give plenty of examples in the US

You should know enogh about that by now .

and.........

Zimbabwe and SA are enough for me to get some clue.

" there is no white man's land in Africa", Robert Mugabe

Squeese -

You asked me why I did not give examples of black racism. Now you are talking about Your experiences in the US.

What is the connection?

Squeese -

You asked me why I did not give examples of black racism. Now you are talking about Your experiences in the US.

What is the connection?

if you stop acting as if you are an expert on race relations in the US, I'll not comment on race relations overseas, deal?

Squeese -

Which black countries have you spent enough time in to understand the underlying ethnic issues?

?

and.........

That is true.....

African is not a white man's land.

If find it funny you mention Africa.....

Ever heard of Apartheid? I'm sure you have, and I'm sure you think it was a conspiracy against whites right?

Squeese -

?

and.........

That is true.....

Ever heard of Apartheid? I'm sure you have, and I'm sure you think it was a conspiracy against whites right?

funny how you think you can read my mind

also funny how you believe it's acceptable for blacks to persecute whites in Africa

?

and.........

That is true.....

also funny how you believe it's acceptable for blacks to persecute whites in Africa

Have you ever heard of Che Guevara? As a young man he was radicalized much like you when he witnessed adverse conditions that he saw while traveling in South America and became a major part of the revolution to fight oppression. Why don't you move there and make a difference?

I think it is very interesting, although I would not stake my life on the accuracy of the results in a study like this. It can also be that people in western countries are smart enough to know that it sounds better to sound non-racist, whereas in Bangaldesh they are more openand honest and less cynical about surveys.

Certaiinly India, Egypt and much of Africa I would have expected to be quite racist. I am a bit puzzled by France and Korea, though.

You're either kidding or haven't been to France. The French are beaucoup racist, even at ground level. You can't miss it. The same with Italy and Spain.

During my back packing travels around the world in the 60s I was attacked by a group of young men in France because I had AN AMERICAN FLAG ON MY BACK PACK. I was a fast runner and got away. The French in France always seemed cheesey to me.

people are most tolerant where they have actually lived with diffeing people arround them.

Mixing people is what kills racism.

stop fighting mixing

That is true.....

Have you ever heard of Che Guevara? As a young man he was radicalized much like you when he witnessed adverse conditions that he saw while traveling in South America and became a major part of the revolution to fight oppression. Why don't you move there and make a difference?

Why don't you, instead?

Why don't you, instead?

I'm not complaining about being persecuted here nor am I doing so about what's going on in South Africa.

But, if I felt as strongly as your compadre about "victims" being "persecuted", I would not complain on a public message board thousands of miles from where it was happening. I would look for ways to help.

Now do you get it?

Why don't you, instead?

I'm not complaining about being persecuted here nor am I doing so about what's going on in South Africa.

But, if I felt as strongly as your compadre about "victims" being "persecuted", I would not complain on a public message board thousands of miles from where it was happening. I would look for ways to help.

Now do you get it?

Sorry, I misinterpreted your post.:eusa_angel:

UK Daily Mail May 17, 2013 @ Prison Planet.com » Map shows world?s ?most racist? countries (and the answers may surprise you)

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.
The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.

By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.

Read more @ link above.

Why is that a shock?

The more backward a country..the more racist it is..

Why don't you, instead?

Now do you get it?

Sorry, I misinterpreted your post.:eusa_angel:

Thank you. And I also extend an apology to you. I did not intend to sound gruff. I think I get what you misinterpreted, and after reading some of your other posts it became more clear.
:bow2:

Forum List

Back