Map shows world’s ‘most racist’ countries (and the answers may surprise you)

I think the term "racism" did not fully deal with what is basically ethnic dislike or bigotry. One caste despises the other. One sect opposes another.

For example, I notice the so-called low rate in Mexico and other Latin American countries. But, I know first hand, there is still a marked dislike of African-Americans and slightly less tolerance for Mulatos,

Last edited:
Jake, do you want to know why the survey is bullshit? I'll tell you. Israel, one of the most intolerant theocracies in the world, scores favourably. Even though they 'tolerate' state-sponsored oppression.

Another Redneck Liberal attempt to, by lying, paint a picture that is totally false.

What other nation in the Mideast even begins to show the tolerance Israel does?

If it isn't too much effort, go to the following link to see exactly what the TRUTH is:

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swag ain't liberal, just anti-Jewish and racist.

I think it is very interesting, although I would not stake my life on the accuracy of the results in a study like this. It can also be that people in western countries are smart enough to know that it sounds better to sound non-racist, whereas in Bangaldesh they are more openand honest and less cynical about surveys.

Certaiinly India, Egypt and much of Africa I would have expected to be quite racist. I am a bit puzzled by France and Korea, though.

I was actually surprised that the United States ranked as "tolerant" along with Canada, Britain and Australia. I've been to all three places and did not get the feeling of underlying racial hostility being a part of the culture in those areas, at all especially in Canada.

I used to travel to Canada regularly on business and frequently stayed in a little township called West Lorne. So small, you would expect people to be wary of outsiders. It was the exact opposite. Very friendly down to earth people who were a pleasure to be around and if they knew you were from far away would strike up a conversation with you randomly.

On the flip side, there are many small towns down south here in this country that I would not dare to be anywhere near after dark.

UK Daily Mail May 17, 2013 @ Prison Planet.com » Map shows world?s ?most racist? countries (and the answers may surprise you)

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.
The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.

By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.

Read more @ link above.

Truth be told the white race is the least racist of all the races. We made the idea's of equaliness and human rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
UK Daily Mail May 17, 2013 @ Prison Planet.com » Map shows world?s ?most racist? countries (and the answers may surprise you)

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Britain is one of the most racially tolerant countries on the planet, a survey claims.
The global social attitudes study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Bangladesh, Jordan and India in the top five.

By contrast, the study of 80 countries over three decades found Western countries were most accepting of other cultures with Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia more tolerant than anywhere else.

Read more @ link above.

Truth be told the white race is the least racist of all the races. We made the idea's of equaliness and human rights.

Philosophically, yes. Then the more enlightened members of the white race, particularly in America and GB, made the trash members of the white race live it.

God, how they hate us.

Mind boggling in more ways than one. Is there a definitive test, say a cheek swab, a DNA test, to define what "racism" is, who has "it" and how to cure it? Isn't this all rather subjective? Years ago, eugenics, race dominance was the scientific trend. Now we are going the other way, RACISM IS a “fact” and we know what "it" is. Do we really? Let's concern ourselves with facts. Not emotional hysterical hyperbole.

Last edited:

I don't think any case can claim to be less racist than any other, frankly.

There is plenty of white racism in Russia, Germany and Eastern Europe.

And almost every country in Asia and Africa is overflowing with racism, yet the media never seems to cover or condemn their prejudices. Seems like racism isn't that much of a big deal in the Third World.

Swagger -

Well, 3.8 million people died in the recent Congolese Civil War, and that received only 15% of the coverage that Darfur received.

The fact is - the media ignore Africa as a concept unless there is a link to Al Queda.

No, the media don't "ignore Africa". They just don't apply equal standards. Though I'm willing to concede that wars of any stripe in Africa don't hold the public's interest long. Mainly because they're just armed squabbles between corrupt and selfish leaders with little to no moral impetuous that never seem to end. Westerners soon grow tired of seeing brightly-dressed young men wielding Kalashnikovs on TV.

I think the term "racism" did not fully deal with what is basically ethnic dislike or bigotry. One caste despises the other. One sect opposes another.

For example, I notice the so-called low rate in Mexico and other Latin American countries. But, I know first hand, there is still a marked dislike of African-Americans and slightly less tolerance for Mulatos,

Thats very true.

And almost every country in Asia and Africa is overflowing with racism, yet the media never seems to cover or condemn their prejudices. Seems like racism isn't that much of a big deal in the Third World.

Yes that is very true.

Based on my admittedly limited experience dealing with people from place other than America?

I'd have to say that Americans are the least racist people I have ever known.

Although I was the OP on this, I'm not so certain I believe the efficacy of this poll.

One has to remember that polls, in general, are nowhere as accurate and truthful as the pollsters would have us to believe.

How many people hung up or refused to answer?
How many answered in a way they thought would not make them look bad?

I know that, when a pollster calls me, I simply say no thanks and hang up.

Racism should be measured by how much affirmative action there is. South Africa is then the racist "leader" and america is number two.

Based on my admittedly limited experience dealing with people from place other than America?

I'd have to say that Americans are the least racist people I have ever known.

You mean there is very little persecution of non-whites. But the persecution of whites is everywhere. OBSERVE AND THINK

Most people just take for granted that you should support your own people. Only in idiot america and europe do you find this idea that diversity is good.

Racism makes evolutionary sense since people that look different are unlikely to be related to you.

If you're white and go to africa and try to be something, you will ALWAYS be charged much much more than a black will pay for the item. Persecuting whites is totally accepted throughout africa.

Forum List

Back