March 15, 2016 Super Tuesday

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
Was just watching Bernie defending his supporters that they are not the only ones protesting Trump's silly shenanigans at his rallies.

He also held that if you see large turnouts in Ohio, NC and Illinois on Tuesday, he's taking those states. Florida will be tougher for him. He's showing 20 points down in Ohio and Florida. Illinois is about 6 points down for Bernie.

Why are Bernie's supporters wasting their time at a Trump rally?...
Oh yeah....moveon.org told them to.
Doesn't matter. Do you have any wingnut Super Tuesday news?

Bernie is talking about how if he is winning because of large voter turnout, that means it is more likely voters will change the dynamic in congress. More Democrats in both the Senate and House due to large voter turnout.

Also, there is some talk around that Illinois will go to Bernie because they hate Rahm Emanuel there and he's a friend of the Clintons. He's so strategic.

I'm still voting for Hillary on Tuesday though.

Bernie is talking about how if he is winning because of large voter turnout, that means it is more likely voters will change the dynamic in congress. More Democrats in both the Senate and House due to large voter turnout.

Also, there is some talk around that Illinois will go to Bernie because they hate Rahm Emanuel there and he's a friend of the Clintons. He's so strategic.

I negate your vote.:cheeky-smiley-018:

Maybe you'll oversleep.

Maybe you'll oversleep.
Keep your fingers crossed.

Hillary needs to settle the issue on Tuesday - hopefully well enough that Bernie's best option will be to bow out as the successful but second best candidate.

Hillary needs to settle the issue on Tuesday - hopefully well enough that Bernie's best option will be to bow out as the successful but second best candidate.

That would be my hope but he says he's in it until the bitter end.

Rightt on! We need to isolate the bitch so she can be blistered from all sides. Trump said tonight he hasn't even begun to scorch Hillary.

Rightt on! We need to isolate the bitch so she can be blistered from all sides. Trump said tonight he hasn't even begun to scorch Hillary.

Funny. I've heard from several sources that Democrats are withholding about 80% of the opposition research dirt on Adolf Trump until after he wins the GOP nomination.

Funny. I've heard from several sources that Democrats are withholding about 80% of the opposition research dirt on Adolf Trump until after he wins the GOP nomination.
I doubt if the vain Donald gives it much thought. He's as slick as the Liberals.

I doubt if the vain Donald gives it much thought. He's as slick as the Liberals.

Sadly, he's only "slick" to the poorly educated.

Last edited:
can you imagine if Bernie gets 75% of the vote in New York State? U think he will get 75% of the doolagates?

Was just watching Bernie defending his supporters that they are not the only ones protesting Trump's silly shenanigans at his rallies.

He also held that if you see large turnouts in Ohio, NC and Illinois on Tuesday, he's taking those states. Florida will be tougher for him. He's showing 20 points down in Ohio and Florida. Illinois is about 6 points down for Bernie.

is bernie still pissed that Trump called him a commie yesterday

--LOL

--LOL
Nobody's pissed at him, Bernie corrected the record and Trumps lies though. Btw, the fact that you appreciate Trump the dunce doesn't make you look any smarter.

--LOL

Actually, he took it as a compliment.

Sure they are. And Romney never paid any federal income tax and you can keep your doctor and insurance company if you want to.

Forum List

Back