March 15, 2016 Super Tuesday

Was just watching Bernie defending his supporters that they are not the only ones protesting Trump's silly shenanigans at his rallies.

He also held that if you see large turnouts in Ohio, NC and Illinois on Tuesday, he's taking those states. Florida will be tougher for him. He's showing 20 points down in Ohio and Florida. Illinois is about 6 points down for Bernie.

is bernie still pissed that Trump called him a commie yesterday

--LOL
Nobody's pissed at him, Bernie corrected the record and Trumps lies though. Btw, the fact that you appreciate Trump the dunce doesn't make you look any smarter.

--LOL

nice try he almost had a stroke on cnn

over it

Which Republican will win Ohio - Kasich or Trump?
Kasich. He seems confident but he thought he'd take Michigan too. I was hoping trump would pick Sarah Palin. Marriage made in hell. :lol:

Florida’s first votes are up. 0.4%
Trump
126,419 47.2% —
Rubio
64,507 24.1% —
Cruz
42,772 16.0% —
Kasich
19,079 7.1% —
GOP
Other
15,261 5.7% —

Was just watching Bernie defending his supporters that they are not the only ones protesting Trump's silly shenanigans at his rallies.

He also held that if you see large turnouts in Ohio, NC and Illinois on Tuesday, he's taking those states. Florida will be tougher for him. He's showing 20 points down in Ohio and Florida. Illinois is about 6 points down for Bernie.

is bernie still pissed that Trump called him a commie yesterday

--LOL
Nobody's pissed at him, Bernie corrected the record and Trumps lies though. Btw, the fact that you appreciate Trump the dunce doesn't make you look any smarter.

--LOL

nice try he almost had a stroke on cnn

over it

Trump is hilarious :laugh:

Will Hillary run the board tonight? She already has Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio. Only Missouri and Illinois to go.

Will Hillary run the board tonight? She already has Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio. Only Missouri and Illinois to go.
She got both of those too.

Thank you!

Go Hillary! The is no doubt that she is the most qualified presidential candidate of both parties. I also agree with the following link that she should speak more softly and smile a little more. I don't like it when she sounds preachy and screechy. Sanders speaks like that all the time - and it's irritating.

Male Pundits To Hillary Clinton: Quiet Down And Smile More

Thank you!

Go Hillary! The is no doubt that she is the most qualified presidential candidate of both parties. I also agree with the following link that she should speak more softly and smile a little more. I don't like it when she sounds preachy and screechy. Sanders speaks like that all the time - and it's irritating.

I agree.

Fuck that commie Jew, it's not surprising 'Sarah' 'G.' supports him, lol, we all know why she's initialing her last name. :)

Thank you!

I agree.

In fairness to Hillary - I must add that she mostly only sounds preachy and screechy when she is tired.

Forum List

Back