March 15, 2016 Super Tuesday

Hillary needs to settle the issue on Tuesday - hopefully well enough that Bernie's best option will be to bow out as the successful but second best candidate.

That would be my hope but he says he's in it until the bitter end.

Who can blame him? When Hilarious gets indicted, Bernie will be your next best bet. I would stick around too........

Bernie is talking about how if he is winning because of large voter turnout, that means it is more likely voters will change the dynamic in congress. More Democrats in both the Senate and House due to large voter turnout.

Also, there is some talk around that Illinois will go to Bernie because they hate Rahm Emanuel there and he's a friend of the Clintons. He's so strategic.

I'm still voting for Hillary on Tuesday though.

What large voter turnout? Haven't you been reading the news on Democrat turnouts?

Perhaps you have the Democrats and Republicans confused. It's the Republicans that are getting record turnouts. Democrats are barely showing up to vote.

Hillary needs to settle the issue on Tuesday - hopefully well enough that Bernie's best option will be to bow out as the successful but second best candidate.

Who can blame him? When Hilarious gets indicted, Bernie will be your next best bet. I would stick around too........
When is this elusive indictment going to happen for you? Hint: it isn't.

Bernie is talking about how if he is winning because of large voter turnout, that means it is more likely voters will change the dynamic in congress. More Democrats in both the Senate and House due to large voter turnout.

Also, there is some talk around that Illinois will go to Bernie because they hate Rahm Emanuel there and he's a friend of the Clintons. He's so strategic.

What large voter turnout? Haven't you been reading the news on Democrat turnouts?

Perhaps you have the Democrats and Republicans confused. It's the Republicans that are getting record turnouts. Democrats are barely showing up to vote.

That's because we have two sane candidates. Wait until the General Election.

Please!!!!!!!! She will be measured for her jump suit any day now.

The FBI isn't in any kind of hurry. They just granted immunity to the guy that setup Hillary's server. He was pleading the fifth prior. Obviously he has something they want, and he's willing to give it to them.

Gosh, you simply must stop listening to Fox rhetoric. You're wrong all over the place.

BTW, you sure look gangstah with that big gun in yer avie.

Gosh, you simply must stop listening to Fox rhetoric. You're wrong all over the place.

BTW, you sure look gangstah with that big gun in yer avie.

I'm pro-gun. What's wrong with that?

If this were a typical congressional investigation, I might agree with you. But the FBI doesn't get involved in things unless they have a pretty good idea somebody did something wrong.

I'm with you. I hope Hillary was slick enough to not have any evidence against her. She's our best hope for a Republican President next election. She has more baggage than an airport.

Which Republican will win Ohio - Kasich or Trump?

I think Kasich will take it. He's done a pretty good job here even though he's a moderate.

Last I heard, Kasich was only about 5 or 6 points ahead of Trump. I hope Kasich wins. It looks like Trump has Florida locked up with a 20+ point lead. I want to see Rubio cry.

Which Republican will win Ohio - Kasich or Trump?

I think Kasich will take it. He's done a pretty good job here even though he's a moderate.

Last I heard, Kasich was only about 5 or 6 points ahead of Trump. I hope Kasich wins. It looks like Trump has Florida locked up with a 20+ point lead. I want to see Rubio cry.

I'm not crazy about him, but facts are facts: he has way more experience to be President than Trump, way more accomplishments in politics, and he is a hard worker.

I don't agree with everything Kasich has done here, but if elected, I think he may do a pretty good job in spite of his terrible debate tactics. But if he doesn't make it (and I don't think he will) Trump will need somebody like Kasich to help him out. In order to win Ohio in the general, he couldn't pick a better VP than Kasich if he's willing to accept the position.

Trump will need somebody like Kasich to help him out.

Kasich may not endorse Trump if he's nominated | Dayton News

WASHINGTON —

Republican presidential candidate John Kasich today hinted he might refrain from supporting Donald Trump should the New York billionaire win next year’s Republican presidential nomination.

Trump is wedded to the Tea Party which is not more than 35% of the pugs, maybe Christie will be available.

Of course he is. Didn't you see that pathetic display by Christie announcing his support for Trump?

12821540_10100420899990399_6572121486684051634_n.jpg

Forum List

Back