March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Greetings to All:

The more I investigate this case, the more I am led to believe the Comet Elenin/Planet X coming in our direction is no comet and no planet at all. The only way anything coming in our direction for this long could affect earth's gravity, polarity shifts, magnetic field fluctuations and rotation since 2004 is for that body to be very large and massive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_DB2s3tJTY"]Nibiru Is A Brown Dwarf[/ame]

I am seeing stories saying the incoming object is everything from a brown dwarf to a binary star with moons in orbit. A brown dwarf would be a smaller planet-like object that is perhaps twice the size of Jupiter, but a binary star would be larger and more dangerous. At this point I continue to run my investigation, while watching for increased volcanic and earthquake activity around March 4, 2011 in connection with this brown dwarf/binary sun breaking through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere of our solar system. Hopefully we go through the month of March with no increased activity and this pole shift hypothesis is a hoax, which would be fine by me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2tbOtX1GQ4]Pole Shift - Now We Have 2 Near Earth Objects[/ame]

This guy seems to have a good handle on what is happening and seems to be looking at the same data I am looking at saying that this object is indeed very large.

However, this I do know for a fact: Whatever is coming to the center of our solar system is much bigger than any comet.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The world cannot come to an end in March!

I still have some pot to smoke, first.

Can we hold off for another few weeks, please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi dave:

Dude. You keep changing your story to fit the lunacy du jour.

A real Truther/Investigator establishes a thesis and follows the evidence provided by the investigation. Any celestial object approaching our region of the solar system that can influence the earth's gravity and magnetic field and rotation from such a great distance (since 2004) would have to be very big and these guys have been tracking this object since the 1980's.

This is the story and data that my investigation turned up this evening, so stay tuned.

GL,

Terral
You don't have data. You have fantasy. You don't have science. You have delusion.

This guy seems to have a good handle on what is happening and seems to be looking at the same data I am looking at saying that this object is indeed very large.

However, this I do know for a fact: Whatever is coming to the center of our solar system is much bigger than any comet.

GL,

Terral
Still no pictures from credible sources, huh?

Greetings to All:

People around the world are reporting that something is wrong with the moon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSDKXaQwKvQ"]Strange Moon February 6, 2011[/ame]

The approaching brown dwarf appears to be affecting the magnetic pole locations and the tilt of the earth, which is changing earth locations passing under the moon. However, it seems to me that anything affecting the earth would also have to affect the moon that orbits our planet, which likely means both the earth and moon have shifted orbit patterns. This is the kind of information that should be announced by NASA or some astronomer running the many large telescopes around the world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXD9EWkXw4I&NR=1"]The moon is crazy lately[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDaFs6wMz9Y&NR=1&feature=fvwp]Moon Tilt 90 Degrees In 8 Hours?[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

People around the world are reporting that something is wrong with the moon:

Strange Moon February 6, 2011

The approaching brown dwarf appears to be affecting the magnetic pole locations and the tilt of the earth, which is changing earth locations passing under the moon. However, it seems to me that anything affecting the earth would also have to affect the moon that orbits our planet, which likely means both the earth and moon have shifted orbit patterns. This is the kind of information that should be announced by NASA or some astronomer running the many large telescopes around the world.

GL,

Terral

Is this guy aware that the moon does not emit its own light, but merely REFLECTS the light of the Sun?

Terral,
I gotta agree.....your obsession with this, and your seeming adaptation of everything you run across to fit your hypothesis, is seriously damaging your credibility.

Most of scenarios you've thrown at us are cataclysmic, total-annihilation astronomic events. If ANY of them are actual, the fact is there is nothing we can do about it. Nothing. All the ammo, silver, canned food and survival skills we have mustered will be gone as fast as anything combustible.

Polar shift is real.

So is human nature.

And it is human nature to fear that which we do not understand, which most often results in wild speculation and hyperbole.

If you're right with God, does any of it really matter?

The moon is tilting! The moon is tilting.

That DAMN invisible and rapidly approaching planet is tilting the moon!

Of course, the good news is that the gravitational influence strong enough to tilt the moon has not caused any appreciable affect on Earth, and the tilting of the moon hasn't influenced our tides either.

Whew.

Maybe those two competing gravitational forces somehow manage to cancel each other out?

Or is that a lunatic theory?

Hi Terral,

So yesterday I got in my car to drive downtown to hand out some more money (see Terral's thread re: the upcoming virtual end of the world and why I decided to liquidate my assets here) and got into a bit of a fender bender when my sprained ankle from Monday prevented me from stepping on the brakes. The car is a total loss but I won't even bother to make an insurance claim...what is the point when the refund won't show up for months and by then it will be too late.

Today I will take the bus to the liquor store to explore wine choices (thanks for all your suggestions!) and perhaps interview a few homeless people to find out which ones would my neighbor most hate to have living next to him (see here for why I'm signing over my home to the homeless).

You know, on second thought I do believe that the moon looked a bit off kilter last night and maybe that is why I wrecked my car. :( It actually looked like a big shit eating grin, almost as if the fates were laughing at us. :eusa_eh:

*vulcan greeting*

Ravi

Regardless os what direction my penis shifts...

billions will not die.

That is all.

Stop getting your science from cereal boxes and global warmers.

Gravational force is measured by taking the gravational constant and multiply the product of the two masses divided by the radius between the objects squared. A change in magnetic fields has no impact.

Change the pole axis and you have an issue. Now climate changes will occur.
But Al Gore said I would be seen as a profit for making such claims?? Did he lie to me??

Your cereal's getting soggy son.
:bsflag: WRONG!! Captain Crunch has a new formula, it won't get soggy in milk.

I wonder if H2SO4 will do the trick?? *goes to local terrorist supply chain* :blowup:

Greetings to All:

The more I investigate this case, the more it looks like we are looking at the convergence of multiple celestial bodies approaching the center of our solar system.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HdSuzRBEI"]Brown Dwarf Approaching Earth: Red Kachina Hopi Prophecy, Pole Shift, March 15, 2011[/ame]

My commentary says:

This is the second source of March 15, 2011 Pole Shift information saying that two celestial bodies are converging on our planet, even if they seem to indicate that we are looking at comets or asteroids. The problem with that thesis is the earth's magnetic field fluctuations and pole migrations and gravity/rotation wobble abnormalities began way back in 2004, which says at least one of these objects has a HUGE mass and density. I believe the Red Kachina of this prophecy is indeed a brown dwarf (Nibiru = Planet X) that orbits our sun every 3600 years that has three moons in orbit.

The Comet Elenin story appears to be a smokescreen to hide the fact that we are looking at a brown dwarf or something even larger that is about to break through the ecliptic plane on March 4-6, 2011, when the volcanic and earthquake activity is expected to grow exponentially. We are talking about the earth being thrown off its axis and the oceans sloshing tidal waves and tectonic plates shifting too and fro. This is the time that the super volcano under Yellowstone is expected to blow and create a large sea in what is now Nevada. The Mississippi River Valley sits on a fault line running up to the Great Lakes that is expected to pop and shake and turn the entire region into mud, which causes the Gulf waters to rush north and the Great Lakes waters to rush south and meet someplace in the middle.

A much larger brown dwarf approaching the center of the solar system explains all of the strange events on the earth since 2004 that have started to escalate and get much worse in the last year. The dead migrating animals use the magnetic lines in the atmosphere to navigate between food sources, but disruption of those lines causes the animals to lose their way and starve to death. Large masses of bees are seen far out in the ocean by ships that are lost and cannot find their way back to land, because the magnetic field around the earth is disrupted by something MUCH larger than any comet or asteroid. The key dates to watch for increased earth change activities are March 4-6, 2011, when the brown dwarf passes through the ecliptic plane. If you see these things getting exponentially worse, then move away from the coasts and 100 miles inland and at least 200 feet above sea level to avoid going out with the tide.

The Govt already knows about all of this, which is one reason the fiat Fed dollar is being printed to infinity. The smart money is going into gold and silver and my advice is to buy smaller denominations for barter in the aftermath of these catastrophic events. You should already have 6 months of food reserves and survival seeds with guns and ammo to protect your family and supplies. You should be networking with those of like minds who are hoping for the best and preparing for the worst case scenario. The New Madrid Fault Disaster preparations by FEMA for 7 million survivors also appears to be a smokescreen false flag operation designed to cover up the fact that banksters, corrupt politicians and their media liars are planning to hide in cozy underground bunkers through these events, while the rest of us uninformed peasants fend for ourselves. My USMB Topic includes survival information:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspir...

Edgar Cayce Map: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YGLQQZTHoU0...
This video was downloaded from the mamacas102w youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mamacas102w

Please see original video plus all the links the Matt has included with his presentation here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwSTH...
Thank you Matthew...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoNAAodW_bI"]Red Flag People[/ame]

This guy and I are on the same page on many aspects of these related stories.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_pUstag19o"]Von Shows New US Map[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1cLs_am5tI]March 15, 2011 Update[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The earth is not going to be hit by any dwarf star. If these guys are describing Planet X/Nibiru/Elenin that is really their dwarf star, then the charts say the earth will be missed by 40 million miles; or not quite one half way to the sun. Dr. Deagle and this expert seem unaware that our incoming object is projected to break the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, which will mark a severe escalation of dwarf star influence. On March 15 the earth passes through the gravitational gradient lines, when our planet passes directly between the stars to make a straight line. The gravitational and magnetic influences will turn our planet on its side like a spinning top, as one pole is attracted and the other repelled from the dwarf star.

Dr. Deagle and Lucas appear convinced that their dwarf star is coming in December of 2012. I am hopeful that the Elenin Comet is just a comet that just happens to be coming from the same quadrant of space. If the tidal waves and great earthquakes and all of that starts happening on March 4-6, then this cat is heading for the hills. It will be bugout time, because the crap is about to hit the fan.

My problem with this thesis all along has been that any object that could influence the earth from 2004 would have to be very big indeed. The fact that the Elenin Comet was passing 40 million miles away meant a Haley's Comet experience like when I was a boy. However, something small like a comet could never influence the earth like what we have seen for years now and things are only getting worse. This looks like the granddaddy of all conspiracies and an approaching dwarf star explains everything. That is why the magnetosphere is bent back from the heavy influence.

Imagine the solar system on a disc plane and the sun sits in the middle inside a deep hole. The planets circle around on the plane in their grooves, but here comes a dwarf star that also pushes a deep hole in the fabric of space and everything with gravity wants to fall inside and spiral in a circle around it. All of that said, those away from the cost and protected in shelter can weather the storm until the star tears things up and passes by until another 3600 years. Dr. Deagle thinks the earth is at the end of the age, but the 1000 Year Day Of The Lord is just now about to begin (my topic). Elijah must come first and restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23. Dr. Deagle's 'end of the age' prophecies are 1000 years too early. ;0)

Everywhere I go researching this topic finds me reading about moving away from the coasts and away from known fault zones. The USA is going to be cut in two parts east and west of the Mississippi River by a wide gaping gash that renders America into what will be known as the Coastlands to the kingdoms in the East. Whether that happens in March or September of 2011 or December 2012, we shall have to wait and see; but my bugout bag is already packed and ready to go.

GL,

Terral
I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but the Yellowstone Super volcano is currently estimated to be 60,000 years beyond its prime detonation age. It is also lifting the ground at a rate of 6" a year. So when your poles shift and make volcano's go off, what are your hills going to do for you?

Estimations are that Yellowstone Super Volcano is the most destructive natural force on this planet, it will create an estimated 20 year nuclear winter, kill 3/4 of the world's population, most of those who live would freeze to death, all vegetation would Parrish.

I'm sorry, where are you going again?:eek:

This guy and I are on the same page on many aspects of these related stories.

Von Shows New US Map

March 15, 2011 Update

GL,

Terral

Awe! I really appreciate the addition of the Yellowstone video. That was cause of what I said right? You're so cute, just like the cuddly dog that wants to eat your face off cute...

Your loony friend thinks because he lives in Alabama he is safe? LMAO!! He is dead wrong! ( pun intended )

But WAIT!!!!!!!!

Act now and we'll throw in ten years of free global warming, plus the Algore/Ted Kacyznski plush doll...
Oh shit! If I join will this mean I'll be free of carbon taxes for those 10 years? If so I'm in BABY!

How about an Nancy Palossi, doll, I need one for the trailer hitch the ball is getting rusty :eusa_pray:

Greetings to All:

The time has come to gain a better understanding of what is really happening with Comet Elenin, which is a smokescreen cover for an approaching brown dwarf that has a larger mass than Jupiter with multiple orbiting moons (pic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EB407HD7BQ"]Nice Little Demonstration[/ame]

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Click on the link and click the arrows back and forth and watch Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru (more facts) entering the innermost parts of our solar system.

nibiru1.jpg

March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

nibiru2.jpg

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves.

September 25, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn, the Sun and Uranus in line for another Tug of War. The sun, brown dwarf, Mercury and Saturn are pulling the earth towards the sun in an event that will bring the earth nearer to the sun than at any time in the last 3600 years. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the earth and sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day. Look down in the lower left hand corner of the Sept. 25 diagram to see the brown dwarf is now nearer the earth than the sun at only 38 million miles.

nibiru3.jpg

October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin treking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.

Researching this topic finds me hoping like crazy that the Elenin Comet is just a comet, but whatever has been influencing the earth since 2004 has got to be HUGE.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back