March 24th, 2018

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
3-24-18 is a day fascist gun banners are marching to demand more gun control, for their masters the regressive liberal scumbags and the drive by media. So, what i propose everyone do who is against the attack on freedom is donate to the NRA. If not a member then join. Remember, once the fascist criminals ban guns, no one will be safe and freedom will be dead.

I don't want my screwed up neighbor to be free to buy a gun and shoot me.
Sorry.

Sorry.
Unless your neighbor is a minor or a convicted felon he can already buy a gun, troll. Shooting you would of course be up to him.

Last edited:
Donate to the NRA in march to keep freedom free.

Sorry.

Should his right of free speech be taken away too so he doesn't offend you? /mocking sarcasm
Oh, everyone is free to support their cause, including Mike. Lots of new NRA members and new gun owners will definitely help stop the gun violence epidemic in this country (mocking sarcasm)

Sorry.

Should his right of free speech be taken away too so he doesn't offend you? /mocking sarcasm
Oh, everyone is free to support their cause, including Mike. Lots of new NRA members and new gun owners will definitely help stop the gun violence epidemic in this country (mocking sarcasm)
the 4 cowering police officers.

Sorry.

I never said the cops was the only solution. But let's stop slamming all cops because one thought the shots were coming from outside. Mistakes happen.

Sorry.

I never said the cops was the only solution. But let's stop slamming all cops because one thought the shots were coming from outside. Mistakes happen.
It was a mistake letting 17 kids be murdered? Thanks, you are a wonderful patriot.

Hey folks, don't let these fascists go unscathed Saturday the 24th. Help the NRA overcome the scum. And remember these are the people blaming the NRA for the Florida murders when they had NOTHING to do with it.

Sorry.

What if it was an officer calling for help, officer down shots fired would they just cower outside the building and let the officer bleed out?

Sorry.

It was a mistake letting 17 kids be murdered? Thanks, you are a wonderful patriot.

She's the reason we have a Constitution, to protect ourselves from filthy scum who think they can take our rights away anytime they feel like it.

Sorry.

What if it was an officer calling for help, officer down shots fired would they just cower outside the building and let the officer bleed out?
Then in that case they'd be charging in to the rescue! Tell you something, when I had my transmission shop, I had reason to call the cops on two customers who were going crazy. No I was armed, but calling the police keeps you from looking like you want to shoot someone if you have to. And if you have time to call them. Well both times the cops stopped two blocks away from my shop and just sat their watching for more than enough time for me to die.

Last edited:
Sorry.
How do you know he doesn’t already have guns?
Yeah, the fascist gun banners can't seem to comment in regards to that detail can they? They want a waiting period on gun purchases. lol, I guess jimmy the murderer can just use a gun he already has, right?

Gotta go. It's been fun as always.
What to hot to handle people that can see through your bullshit? Gotta read the rest of Karl Marx? Gotta go reprimer the jeep? what?

Forum List

Back