March for Life Tomorrow in DC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As well as every major city in America.

MSM tomorrow will gain a sudden fascination with covering elk migration and turnip cultivation.

I congratulate President Trump on being the first standing President to address the March.
A7E43487-4BBE-49A3-B6BC-84D2F080F7E8.jpeg
66431F05-3E49-4A6B-899D-D56AC9F70E9C.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm going to the march, and handing out contraceptives. I don't want these people having abortions, but I don't want them to breed.

I congratulate President Trump on being the first standing President to address the March.
You can't make a post without lying. It is literally impossible for you.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Reagan, and both Bushes addressed the March for Life.

Monkey see, monkey do.

They both addressed remotely also

The New York Times was the first to report that Pence will be the highest-ranking White House official to speak at the march, although Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush both addressed the marchers remotely.

Historic Address: Vice President Mike Pence Will Attend March for Life

Monkey see, monkey do.

The New York Times was the first to report that Pence will be the highest-ranking White House official to speak at the march, although Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush both addressed the marchers remotely.

Mike Pence addressed the March for Life in person in 2003. The same day Dubya addressed the March.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Mike Pence addressed the March for Life in person in 2003. The same day Bush addressed the March.

He wasn't VP then was he? again save your BS...nobody buys into it...except you

Forum List

Back