Marco Rubio Calls Alex Jones a Clown

Farrakhan’s group has a few thousand members. Jones has nearly the entirety of the right wing defending him.

Most people on the right think Jones is a loon. As far as defending him, however, of course. I think he's a nutjob, but I don't agree with social media censoring him and neither should you. That's a slippery slope we start going down.

the NON CENSORED un edited, un cut, unclipped version THE FULL REAL STORY not the one by MSM whores
Video: Alex Jones Confronts Marco Rubio About Social Media Censorship
I watched your link. IMHO Jones was rude and thuggish! I do not blame Senator Rubio.

These are the kind of assholes he has to deal with that most infowars haters dont' even see

Infowars' Alex Jones Attacked by the Alt Left with Boiling Hot Coffee on the Streets of Seattle from periscope feed

the ugly fk tries throwing coffee in his face why well look at the comments on this post THEY ALL ACT ALIKE , think alike etc.
yeah nobody sees the stuff done to him, the lies msm post about him etc
liek I sai dthey cut, edit, and lie about him 100% of the time.

Maybe if the hateful bastard stopped persecuting the Sandy Hook families then people would cut him some slack ?
Fuck him.

Farrakhan’s group has a few thousand members. Jones has nearly the entirety of the right wing defending him.
Obama loves him some Farrakhan!
Farrakhan praised Trump at times during his campaign. Birds of a feather...
Show us a picture of Trump and obama’s Love Farrakhan! Go ahead!
In an Alex Jones thread? :cuckoo:
You brought up Trump in an Alex Jones thread so why not?

View attachment 214797
Is that Bunk Moreland on the left?

Most people on the right think Jones is a loon. As far as defending him, however, of course. I think he's a nutjob, but I don't agree with social media censoring him and neither should you. That's a slippery slope we start going down.
Ejecting Jones from Facebook is no different than Hannity and Limgaugh hanging up on callers to their show they didn't like.

Ejecting Jones from Facebook is no different than Hannity and Limgaugh hanging up on callers to their show they didn't like.
No troll, they can still call the show. Stopping them from calling might be a good comparison. Since you are totally dishonest in everything you post about Trump, you fail.

Forum List

Back