Marco Rubio Calls Alex Jones a Clown

Rubio would be wise to apologize. Him and the dotard need the Alex Jones crowd.
Nope, we dont need them or want them.
Yes, you need them --- "THEM" is what helped to get Trump elected.

Albino midgets didn't help get Trump elected, so Trump never made dozens of appearances of on a show that catered to albino midgets..

However, he made dozens of appearances on a show that caters to the "Alex Jones" crowd -- for a reason

You definitley need them. They are at the heart of Trump’s sham of a movement.
Like Farrakhan is at the heart of obummer’s?
Farrakhan’s group has a few thousand members. Jones has nearly the entirety of the right wing defending him.
Obama loves him some Farrakhan!
Look! Over there!
images
upload_2018-9-5_12-6-37.jpeg

They're both clowns

Considering that it takes one to know one, I’ll defer to your expert opinion.

You have a tendency to waltz onto a thread and fall flat on your ass.

What the hell is it to you if I think they are both clowns and why would a moon bat leftist like you defend either one of them?

I'll answer for you....you're trolling. Grow up....hag

You definitley need them. They are at the heart of Trump’s sham of a movement.
Like Farrakhan is at the heart of obummer’s?
Farrakhan’s group has a few thousand members. Jones has nearly the entirety of the right wing defending him.
Obama loves him some Farrakhan!
He kisses his ring whenever he sees him.

Anything that pisses off progressives can only be a good thing....

the NON CENSORED un edited, un cut, unclipped version THE FULL REAL STORY not the one by MSM whores
Video: Alex Jones Confronts Marco Rubio About Social Media Censorship
I watched your link. IMHO Jones was rude and thuggish! I do not blame Senator Rubio.

You would be too if you had to deal with assholes like this every second of the day.

I don't know how he actually doesn't want to punch the fk out of all these assholes myself.

the NON CENSORED un edited, un cut, unclipped version THE FULL REAL STORY not the one by MSM whores
I watched your link. IMHO Jones was rude and thuggish! I do not blame Senator Rubio.

These are the kind of assholes he has to deal with that most infowars haters dont' even see

Infowars' Alex Jones Attacked by the Alt Left with Boiling Hot Coffee on the Streets of Seattle from periscope feed

the ugly fk tries throwing coffee in his face why well look at the comments on this post THEY ALL ACT ALIKE , think alike etc.
yeah nobody sees the stuff done to him, the lies msm post about him etc
liek I sai dthey cut, edit, and lie about him 100% of the time.

These are the kind of assholes he has to deal with that most infowars haters dont' even see

Infowars' Alex Jones Attacked by the Alt Left with Boiling Hot Coffee on the Streets of Seattle from periscope feed

the ugly fk tries throwing coffee in his face why well look at the comments on this post THEY ALL ACT ALIKE , think alike etc.

I did not routinely follow the guy! I disagree with censoring him or anybody else! He was still rude to Senator Rubio.

Come on now! I watched this link too. Seems like Jones is looking for a fight. I can see why people think he is extreme! He is so excited he can hardly speak.

Forum List

Back