Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

It is NOT
They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....
We know how Pubs cheat too.

So once again, if no evidence of fraud is found - what will you do next? Order another audit? Who's footing the bill?
So you have no problem with election officials refusing to cooperate with audits?
You don't think they're hiding something?
What happened to counting every vote?
They do cooperate with official audits by certified auditors. They stated that I believe. Why is that a problem?
So you're saying that the audit isn't legit? That the state of Arizona doesn't have a right to their figures? Doesn't have a right to see chain of custody documents?
Is that what you're trying to roll with?

Wow!!!!

Just Wow!!!

I'm saying that this amateur group is coming dangerously close to violating election law in it's "audit" - from demanding information (like routers) which contain sensitive information that has nothing to do with the election to possibly breaking the chain of custody with the ballots, to claiming they're going to knock on the doors of (Biden only) voters (voter intimidation?) to not even allowing witnesses to their procedures. That's ok with you?

First, do you know how much education it takes to be a forensic audit?
They are not amateurs.

What sensitive information are you concerned about. I keep hearing this phrase, heard the words law enforcement, but have no idea what this is about.

I don't know anything about the chickens either. :(
Well, I can tell you about chickens...they taste very good baked with dijon mustard.

On sensitive information - here is one article:

The chicken claim started with Gatewaypundit:
Yes.....a security risk that might expose their crimes and the subsequent coverup after the fact.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....

So once again, if no evidence of fraud is found - what will you do next? Order another audit? Who's footing the bill?

Depends on who called for this audit. It's a forensic audit which is much more extensive than the two prior RECOUNTS.

By not having the forensic audit there will always be questions floating around.

Americans should always be vigilant in protecting their freedoms and rights

If it was a true forensic audit - why choose this particular company? Why a company with no experience in this, and no apparent knowledge of election law? Seriously - going around and knocking on the doors of voters?

Why not choose this particular company?

Are you sure your claims are true or....

NOBODY is canvassing voters door-to-door.
That idea was thrown out long ago.

It is NOT

So you have no problem with election officials refusing to cooperate with audits?
They do cooperate with official audits by certified auditors. They stated that I believe. Why is that a problem?
So you're saying that the audit isn't legit? That the state of Arizona doesn't have a right to their figures? Doesn't have a right to see chain of custody documents?

Wow!!!!

Just Wow!!!

I'm saying that this amateur group is coming dangerously close to violating election law in it's "audit" - from demanding information (like routers) which contain sensitive information that has nothing to do with the election to possibly breaking the chain of custody with the ballots, to claiming they're going to knock on the doors of (Biden only) voters (voter intimidation?) to not even allowing witnesses to their procedures. That's ok with you?

They are not amateurs.

What sensitive information are you concerned about. I keep hearing this phrase, heard the words law enforcement, but have no idea what this is about.

How many times do you have to be told hate for Trump is partisan. They do not represent the Republican party anymore. Trump does.

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you against transparent elections?

Why are you claiming they weren't trying to overturn an election? They picked 1/6 at the Capitol out of a hat? Really?

Why - in absence of any evidence - do you insist on audit after audit? This is number 3 or 4 for Arizona isn't it?

So you in absence of evidence you just insist on more. That's when you leave rational behavior behind and enter whackadoodle territory.

Rational behavior - we have a system for contesting that has endured for several centuries - we can request recounts, we can send to the courts, we can have the DoJ look for frauds - all of which have applied. And no evidence of significant fraud.

At point will you be satisfied? Rhetorical question. You won't be. Because that's the way conspiracy theories work (or sore losers who can't admit their guy was so crappy he lost to an opponent portrayed as an old geezer). So now, as each level of investigation FAILS to produce evidence of fraud - the investigators and officials themselves are then incorporated into the conspiracy theory - they are "in on the fraud". That's why your reduced to a crackpot group with no experience in election fraud, looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots.

And billing the taxpayers for your crap! All because your leader refuses to admit that He. Is. A. Loser.

The American people are the ones who are paying for this.
Refusing to hand over public material regarding the election by officials is proof of wrongdoing on their behalf. That’s all the reason we need to dig deeper with a more extensive audit.

Sounds like you’ve never worked for the government or been a part of an audit. I have. The more shady shit is found, the more auditors will dig. These guys already refused court orders and deleted files, they are guilty.

You keep making excuses for them and claiming “there is no evidence”.

Again, why are you against transparent elections? All records of an election should be open for the public to view.

I'm not making any excuses.

I'm stating a fact. Despite multiple investigations and recounts and court rulings - no evidence of any sort of systemic or major fraud has been found.

When does it stop? When you re-install Trump?
I'm sorry....but you're confusing actions that took place in other states with this one.
FYI, Democrats tried recounting the 2000 election for years after Bush v. Gore.
So you need to shelve that excuse.

How many recounts occurred for 2000 after the judge said - the end?

And yes - there were multiple recounts in Arizona.
Link.

This is an audit. It's not a recount.
The Florida recount was halted by the Supreme Court because they only wanted to recount specific counties that were friendly to Democrats.
A recount is simply recounting the ballots to see if you get a different result.
An audit is more extensive. This is a full audit of all the ballots and procedures.

The media tried recounting Florida several times....and every time it came up Bush winning.....and his margin widening.

ok so essentially you are saying that after the Supreme Court ruled, recounts stopped (what the media does is what the media does, it's not anything official or footed by the taxpayers)...so they didn't do an audit of Florida?

I'm wondering - how is demanding a recount in only friendly counties any worse than going around knocking on doors of Biden voters demanding to know about their voter registration? It's all "UGH" in my book.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you claiming they weren't trying to overturn an election? They picked 1/6 at the Capitol out of a hat? Really?

Why - in absence of any evidence - do you insist on audit after audit? This is number 3 or 4 for Arizona isn't it?

So you in absence of evidence you just insist on more. That's when you leave rational behavior behind and enter whackadoodle territory.

Rational behavior - we have a system for contesting that has endured for several centuries - we can request recounts, we can send to the courts, we can have the DoJ look for frauds - all of which have applied. And no evidence of significant fraud.

At point will you be satisfied? Rhetorical question. You won't be. Because that's the way conspiracy theories work (or sore losers who can't admit their guy was so crappy he lost to an opponent portrayed as an old geezer). So now, as each level of investigation FAILS to produce evidence of fraud - the investigators and officials themselves are then incorporated into the conspiracy theory - they are "in on the fraud". That's why your reduced to a crackpot group with no experience in election fraud, looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots.

And billing the taxpayers for your crap! All because your leader refuses to admit that He. Is. A. Loser.

Refusing to hand over public material regarding the election by officials is proof of wrongdoing on their behalf. That’s all the reason we need to dig deeper with a more extensive audit.

Sounds like you’ve never worked for the government or been a part of an audit. I have. The more shady shit is found, the more auditors will dig. These guys already refused court orders and deleted files, they are guilty.

Again, why are you against transparent elections? All records of an election should be open for the public to view.

I'm stating a fact. Despite multiple investigations and recounts and court rulings - no evidence of any sort of systemic or major fraud has been found.

I'm sorry....but you're confusing actions that took place in other states with this one.

Link.

The Florida recount was halted by the Supreme Court because they only wanted to recount specific counties that were friendly to Democrats.
A recount is simply recounting the ballots to see if you get a different result.
An audit is more extensive. This is a full audit of all the ballots and procedures.

The media tried recounting Florida several times....and every time it came up Bush winning.....and his margin widening.

ok so essentially you are saying that after the Supreme Court ruled, recounts stopped (what the media does is what the media does, it's not anything official or footed by the taxpayers)...so they didn't do an audit of Florida?

I'm wondering - how is demanding a recount in only friendly counties any worse than going around knocking on doors of Biden voters demanding to know about their voter registration? It's all "UGH" in my book.
There are other forensic audits going on in the countrt.

Depends on who called for this audit. It's a forensic audit which is much more extensive than the two prior RECOUNTS.

By not having the forensic audit there will always be questions floating around.

If it was a true forensic audit - why choose this particular company? Why a company with no experience in this, and no apparent knowledge of election law? Seriously - going around and knocking on the doors of voters?

It was thrown out not so long ago - the fact it was even proposed is disturbing.

If you are getting a divorce, you choose a lawyer familiar with divorce cases, right?

If you're getting a tooth extracted, you find a dentist, not a podiatrist, right?

If you want advice on how to save for your retirement, you see a financial expert, not your buddy at the pawnshop, right?

So why these guys?

Link.

Where?

There would not have to be if information was not withheld. It is your(the fascists) fault.

What information? Law enforcement info on routers? The non-disappeared database?
Why the f**k would so-called law enforcement info be on routers used during an election? Sounds to me like they're just making up excuses.

That company oversees the work of the auditing company that was hired.

Key word for me would be 'Cyber' indicating they specialize in cybersecurity.

It was thrown out not so long ago - the fact it was even proposed is disturbing.

If you are getting a divorce, you choose a lawyer familiar with divorce cases, right?

If you're getting a tooth extracted, you find a dentist, not a podiatrist, right?

If you want advice on how to save for your retirement, you see a financial expert, not your buddy at the pawnshop, right?

So why these guys?
Uh....because if you want to find out if somebody hacked the election...you hire hackers to check out all of the data. It's how the FBI finds criminal hackers and throws them in jail.

Link.

Where?
GA.

It is NOT

Wow!!!!

Just Wow!!!

They are not amateurs.

How many times do you have to be told hate for Trump is partisan. They do not represent the Republican party anymore. Trump does.
At last. You admit it for what it is - a cult.

Link.

Where?
In the USA!

You're going to have to google it, or search my posts. Or wait until I get online from my laptop. I'm posting from my phone.

Link.

Where?
GA.
They already did theirs a while ago...

And with a much more transparent process than cyber ninjas.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
Imagine how they will feel when fraud is proven.
Again, the ‘audit’ will conclude that Trump won Arizona – and nothing will happen or change; Biden will still be the official winner of the state.

Then you and your fellow dishonest rightists will launch another lie/conspiracy theory about the ‘deep state,’ the ‘corrupt’ courts, and the ‘complicit’ MSM refusing to acknowledge the ‘truth.’

You people are as tedious as you are predictable.
You have no idea what will happen. Stop talking out of your ass.
You don’t even believe there was any ‘fraud’; you know the election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

You know that this ‘audit’ is a farce; you know that Biden is the lawful, legitimate president.

That’s not what this is about – this is about winning back control of Congress and the WH, this is about undermining the democratic process, sowing the seeds of doubt and mistrust with lies and conspiracy theories, and of compelling citizens to lose faith in the political process perceived by you and others on the partisan right as beneficial to Republicans.
No that's not right. We just want to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The truth is the deep Staters fear getting caught just like a serial killer wants everything he did to just go away and leave him the hell alone so he can commit the same crime ad nauseum. And we are right. We dealt with a Democrat false witness lying for four years with no breaks from the insanity of trying to torment a good president and bankrupt all his supporters, his staff, his entire family, and his loved ones.

Each and every calumny and impeachment attempt was met with the truth and dismissed by the fact he did nothing of the kind but Democrats kept up the false charges that were greater lies than the ones before. Bleh.

Link.

The problem with Florida is Gore tried getting away with theft of the election by using the recount to generate more votes in his favor. Bush took it to court and won. The election was certified and the results posted.
The media attempted to prove a point later and tried to claim that Gore would win...but all they discovered was Bush winning on every recount.

In this case the election has been certified, and the state is attempting to do an audit to make sure that everything was on the level. Then they discovered several alarming discrepancies.....to which the Democrat Party has attempted to prevent them from getting to the bottom of. Now we're at the point were this particular county is refusing to cooperate in their investigation.....which indicates that they have something to hide. This is the most populous county in the state......and their findings could produce a win for Trump....but wouldn't change the certification.

You see what we have here is an attempt to maintain the lie that there was no evidence of election fraud. At the very least....their actions are highly suspicious. Sometimes you can't catch a criminal in the act....but you catch them trying to hide their crimes. In a court of law these acts are an indication of guilt.

Last edited:

Link.

Where?
GA.
They already did theirs a while ago...

And with a much more transparent process than cyber ninjas.
The companies that work with Dominion? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Which files were deleted?

A database file.
You've been just listening to crazy right wing sources, haven't you? I guess they forgot to mention that the database wasn't missing. The Ninja wankers just didn't know where to look.
View attachment 491366
Cheese Louise. The talking point courtesy of the DNC is "crazy". I saw it early in the day this morning. Lol

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Yeah the bizarre circumstances of why they refuse to cooperate is why they are there, and then them begging for an ending to the audit in the same breath ?? Wow. If nothing to hide or worry about, then full cooperation should be welcomed and given by them. This would show and prove that their election's were clean and without blemish to a large degree. It would definitely show they've nothing to hide.

Forum List

Back