Maricopa County Defies Subpoenas, Won't Even Release Ballot Images for Inspection

It's impossible to tell what immediate, never mind, long term effect this is going to have on the alleged Land of the Free- any thinking person can see that this whole fiasco is a sham- it will no doubt be defended by the wilfully blind til their dying breath, but, that's to be expected by the Publicly Educated who have no clue about thinking for themselves- they were taught (trained) to regurgitate answers, not seek them-

The results speak for themselves

Me and mine have worked this land
As long as my grandfather can remember
Plow in soil, diggin' holes
Pilin' coal, to strippin' down the timber
Then they showed up, they shut us down
Same old story, the same old town

"It's like we don't matter", momma said
"At least that's how it seems"
And that's the day I woke up
From the American dream

What are you supposed to do
When the God you're prayin' to
Up and goes missin'?
Leaves a trail on unpaid bills
Broken homes and opioid addiction
And then a politian shows up
Promisin' that
He'll return the jobs
That God himself could not bring back

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Yeah, that's the day I gave up
On the American dream
These lamentations
Are gettin' too damn hard to sing
These lamentations
Are gonna be the death of me

You see, me and mine, we ain't the kind
To sit around idle and complain
We're tough as nails, mean as hell
Without an ounce of quit in our veins
But the harder we work, the more they take
Till all the good is gone, for goodness sake

Neither the left or the right
Are gonna fight for folks stuck in between
The way things really are
The American dream

The American dream
These lamentations
These lamentations
These lamentations
These lamentations

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Bradley Justin Barham
Me + Mine (Lamentations) lyrics © Reservoir 416, Songs Of One Riot, American Aquarium Music

In a Nov. 22 editorial, The New York Times Cult Leaders celebrated just how smoothly the Nov. 3 election went.

“The 2020 election was not simply free of fraud, or whatever cooked-up malfeasance the president is braying about at this hour,” the editorial board said.

“It was, from an administrative standpoint, a resounding success. In the face of a raging pandemic and the highest turnout in more than a century, Americans enjoyed one of the most secure, most accurate and most well-run elections ever.”

BJ-
Secure! Accurate! Well-run! Just don’t ask to take a second look at how it was run, else you’re one of those cranks braying about malfeasance.

This is bullshit from yet another fake news site:

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks

Republicans ran the election & you think it's corrupt?
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors controls elections and shockingly it is 4-1 republican

but if you really want to know whats going on you have to know what kind of republicans they are

I’m sure you have heard of never trumpers

there is also in red states an odd creature in the suburbs that is listed in the ballot as a republican but is as liberal as most democrats

these rodents know they cant get elected and eat the cheese if they run as democrats

so they call themselves republicans

The voters dont know they are being scammed but the case of Maricopa County this election may have opened some eyes

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY. EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU. THOUSANDS, MILLIONS CONSPIRED TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

You need deprogramming.

Absolutely breathtaking systemic fraud is what I see when I look at Arizona’s results. The number of ballots cast was 3,420,565 in 2020 versus 1,037,550 in 1998. The Great State of Arizona had 2,383,015 MORE people vote in 2020 vs 1998.

The number of people in the Great State of Arizona grew by 1,756,241 by my estimate. The Bogus estimate is showing that the population of the State grew by 2,216,503. WOW. This is SUPER DUPER IMPRESSIVE.

The Great State of Arizona had every SINGLE NEW PERSON added to its population VOTE – 100% of all new Arizonans that entered the State since 1998 voted (so no one under 18 must have entered) + 166,511 More People Voted than the population growth; hence the creation of Phantom Sleeper Voters.
jimminy cricket!

do you think over the last 12 years, Arizona did not get any new registered voters from the citizens that already lived there, their whole lives? Like all the young people who turned 18 over those years since 1998?

please, for the love of God, stop being so gullible and ignorant!!!

Hmm -
So in that period of time a certain number of young people aged in to be able to vote.
In that period a certain number of people aged out to (legally) vote - as in died.

What number do yo believe is larger?
Do you think that historical statistics show that younger voters or older votes vote in higher percentages?
18 year olds are not the only new registered voters over those years.... only about half of eligible voters, register to vote over the years, all those citizens who have not, were there for the pickings by both republican and democrat get out to vote movements.

Try again.

Absolutely breathtaking systemic fraud is what I see when I look at Arizona’s results. The number of ballots cast was 3,420,565 in 2020 versus 1,037,550 in 1998. The Great State of Arizona had 2,383,015 MORE people vote in 2020 vs 1998.

The number of people in the Great State of Arizona grew by 1,756,241 by my estimate. The Bogus estimate is showing that the population of the State grew by 2,216,503. WOW. This is SUPER DUPER IMPRESSIVE.

The Great State of Arizona had every SINGLE NEW PERSON added to its population VOTE – 100% of all new Arizonans that entered the State since 1998 voted (so no one under 18 must have entered) + 166,511 More People Voted than the population growth; hence the creation of Phantom Sleeper Voters.
jimminy cricket!

do you think over the last 12 years, Arizona did not get any new registered voters from the citizens that already lived there, their whole lives? Like all the young people who turned 18 over those years since 1998?

please, for the love of God, stop being so gullible and ignorant!!!

Hmm -
So in that period of time a certain number of young people aged in to be able to vote.
In that period a certain number of people aged out to (legally) vote - as in died.

What number do yo believe is larger?
Do you think that historical statistics show that younger voters or older votes vote in higher percentages?
18 year olds are not the only new registered voters over those years.... only about half of eligible voters, register to vote over the years, all those citizens who have not, were there for the pickings by both republican and democrat get out to vote movements.

Try again.

Isn't going to understand the story

Corrupt Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio ran a fake investigation to back Trump's claim that President Obama's birth certificate was a fake. Arpaio is sentence for jailing people for political reasons, costing taxpayers dearly. Trump pardoned corrupt Arpaio.

Citizens of Maricopa County have had enough of corrupt Trump & Arpaio. They Voted Trump out!

Now, let’s be clear before we get this ball rolling: There’s almost certainly zero chance this changes any electoral results.

In other words, it's political theater for sore losers, zealots, and, cucks.

That doesn't seem like a great standard when it comes to free and fair elections and the people's trust in same.
Right wingers have only right wing fantasy. Nearly everyone in Your guy's administration is acknowledging there is no systemic fraud. Even your non-MSM right wing news outlets changed their tune. Why do you believe you are Right instead of merely Wrong?

It's impossible to tell what immediate, never mind, long term effect this is going to have on the alleged Land of the Free- any thinking person can see that this whole fiasco is a sham- it will no doubt be defended by the wilfully blind til their dying breath, but, that's to be expected by the Publicly Educated who have no clue about thinking for themselves- they were taught (trained) to regurgitate answers, not seek them-

The results speak for themselves

Me and mine have worked this land
As long as my grandfather can remember
Plow in soil, diggin' holes
Pilin' coal, to strippin' down the timber
Then they showed up, they shut us down
Same old story, the same old town

"It's like we don't matter", momma said
"At least that's how it seems"
And that's the day I woke up
From the American dream

What are you supposed to do
When the God you're prayin' to
Up and goes missin'?
Leaves a trail on unpaid bills
Broken homes and opioid addiction
And then a politian shows up
Promisin' that
He'll return the jobs
That God himself could not bring back

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Yeah, that's the day I gave up
On the American dream
These lamentations
These lamentations

You see, me and mine, we ain't the kind
To sit around idle and complain
We're tough as nails, mean as hell
Without an ounce of quit in our veins
But the harder we work, the more they take
Till all the good is gone, for goodness sake

The American dream

The American dream
These lamentations
These lamentations
These lamentations
These lamentations

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Bradley Justin Barham
Me + Mine (Lamentations) lyrics © Reservoir 416, Songs Of One Riot, American Aquarium Music

Your post & This song is a Lie! Only 1% of the US population farm the land and you & that singer ain't the 1%!

In a Nov. 22 editorial, The New York Times Cult Leaders celebrated just how smoothly the Nov. 3 election went.

“The 2020 election was not simply free of fraud, or whatever cooked-up malfeasance the president is braying about at this hour,” the editorial board said.

“It was, from an administrative standpoint, a resounding success. In the face of a raging pandemic and the highest turnout in more than a century, Americans enjoyed one of the most secure, most accurate and most well-run elections ever.”

BJ-
Secure! Accurate! Well-run! Just don’t ask to take a second look at how it was run, else you’re one of those cranks braying about malfeasance.

Apparently the ones running it think it was.
Catch on?
This troll is a shill from Langley,not worth the effort.he runs off everytime.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors controls elections and shockingly it is 4-1 republican

but if you really want to know whats going on you have to know what kind of republicans they are

there is also in red states an odd creature in the suburbs that is listed in the ballot as a republican but is as liberal as most democrats

these rodents know they cant get elected and eat the cheese if they run as democrats

The voters dont know they are being scammed but the case of Maricopa County this election may have opened some eyes

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY. EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU. THOUSANDS, MILLIONS CONSPIRED TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

You need deprogramming.
Thousands of millions are with him idiot.you keep ending up with shit on your face embarrassing yourselves ignoring all the dead people that voted,the death threats given to trumps lawyers and whistleblowers,some beat up and one killed,the false water leak report to clear everybody out so the dems could send everyone home to continue voting after the deadline,the poll ballot workers turned away,the votes in the swing states coming in after the deadline,you trump haters noses stretch miles long in embarrassment with your obvious lies your bosses pay you to post there was no vote fraud while embarrassing yourselves with shit on your face each day. :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

BJ-

Apparently the ones running it think it was.
Catch on?
This troll is a shill from Langley,not worth the effort.he runs off everytime.
You're a relentless liar & conspiracy wacko. You claimed I'm from St. Louis, then Langley. :cuckoo:

Corrupt Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio ran a fake investigation to back Trump's claim that President Obama's birth certificate was a fake. Arpaio is sentence for jailing people for political reasons, costing taxpayers dearly. Trump pardoned corrupt Arpaio.

Citizens of Maricopa County have had enough of corrupt Trump & Arpaio. They Voted Trump out!
On.y lying shills like you believe he is corrupt and that Obama is a us citizen.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump lost. For heaven’s sake, stifle yourself.
If Senile Joe lost, you’d be screaming fraud too.

Well we would... Because he won both the Electoral College and popular by 7 million votes...

I am pretty gutted... If Biden got 19,000 more votes then He would have given Trump a top ten Presidential popular vote defeat...

Trump got the largest vote defeat of an incumbent... This is the largest rejection of a sitting President in history...

This makes Trump the biggest failure of a President in history...

You need deprogramming.

It was actually a touch over 80 million people conspired together to defeat him...

You need deprogramming.
Thousands of millions are with him idiot.you keep ending up with shit on your face embarrassing yourselves ignoring all the dead people that voted,the death threats given to trumps lawyers and whistleblowers,some beat up and one killed,the false water leak report to clear everybody out so the dems could send everyone home to continue voting after the deadline,the poll ballot workers turned away,the votes in the swing states coming in after the deadline,your nose trump haters no see stretch miles long in embarrassment with your obvious lies your bosses pay you to post there was no vote fraud while embarrassing yourselves with shit on your face each day. :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Ranting...

Off the meds again today...

You need deprogramming.

It was actually a touch over 80 million people conspired together to defeat him...
Fyi
a touch over 81 million biden voters plus nearly 3 million independent voters, 84 million voted against Trump part deaux

Forum List

Back