Marijuana and the definition of conservative

It's no secret that pot heads can buy all the weed they need or grow it and smoke it until their brains come out their ears. What they want is acceptance for a parasitic lifestyle and permission to sell the crap to kids without looking over their shoulders. You almost gotta laugh that the pot heads claim that smoking the noxious stuff is good for you. Cigarette manufacturers said the same thing about their product a hundred years (and hundreds of thousand lung cancer deaths) ago. Is smoking a freaking weed with more harmful chemical compounds than tobacco really good for you? What is the net gain for Americans if they legalize the production and distribution of a substance that is worse than tobacco at a time when tobacco smoking is regulated to the point of being outlawed? Hook some kids on it for the rest of their lives and charge them crazy prices ten times more than the poor bastards who smoke the legal tobacco products and claim it's beneficial to the economy? Give me a break

It's no secret that pot heads can buy all the weed they need or grow it and smoke it until their brains come out their ears. What they want is acceptance for a parasitic lifestyle and permission to sell the crap to kids without looking over their shoulders. You almost gotta laugh that the pot heads claim that smoking the noxious stuff is good for you. Cigarette manufacturers said the same thing about their product a hundred years (and hundreds of thousand lung cancer deaths) ago. Is smoking a freaking weed with more harmful chemical compounds than tobacco really good for you? What is the net gain for Americans if they legalize the production and distribution of a substance that is worse than tobacco at a time when tobacco smoking is regulated to the point of being outlawed? Hook some kids on it for the rest of their lives and charge them crazy prices ten times more than the poor bastards who smoke the legal tobacco products and claim it's beneficial to the economy? Give me a break

Sorry, but unlike tobacco, pot has no cancer producing chemicals..
There is no known danger to pot.

If pot was not illegal, it would cost far less.
And unlike alcohol, it does not cause people to think they are good drivers and that they can drive.
Pot tends to make people a bit paranoid of things like driving.

It is telling that when pressed to define "conservative"

Broke loser posted a video of big government Zionist Fox News Greg gutfeld, demonstrating to all that broke loser himself has no idea what the word means.

ANTIFA cannot define fascist
Liberals define liberal as closed minded parroting of bigots and liars
"Conservatives" define conservative as having big government save us from the "evils" of marijuana and their own inability to understand basic science and math....aka "Islamic" terror false flagged by Israel, their chosen heroes

Libertarians - we at least know who we are

Libertarianism is very appealing, but I don't think a government that lacks coercive means, can protect us from multi national corporations.

Hey now. At least my cigarettes don't make me stupid and lazy.
Yea but the gummy bears are tearing me a new ass hole...

1625705632765.png

Reasonable people (like conservatives) realize that cigarette smoking is unhealthy. It makes you wonder why an ignorant selfish hypocritical faction of society would want to legalize a more toxic substance.
First, not as toxic
Second, unlike tobacco, pot has medicinal qualities that help with pain, anxiety, sleep and other ailments. WITHOUT using addictive medications...

Addictive medications = Big Pharma = GOP Opposition to pot
All excuse making bullshit....Remember when ALL stoners suddenly came down with a case of glaucoma?
Now they all seem to have other "ailments"....Just fucking say it....you're a fucking stoner looking for justification.
No, I don't.
Since medical marijuana requires a doctor certification I'm thinking you don't remember either.

Now for me...
My shoulders, both of them, need to be replaced.
When doctors see my Lumbar MRI their response is
1625706015079.png

When they look at my cervical they
1625706068933.png

I had been prescribed as many as 6 percs a day but I took 2.
When MM was passed I took a 3 inch stack of reports and disks to the doctor and got certified.
It works. Not a powerful as the opioid but not addictive and, using creams, can be applied during the day without impact functionality.
Your view on pot is based purely in ignorance and the propaganda fed to you by BIG Pharma/Booze.
It works. Without it I would have been forced into retirement 3 years ago.

You should try not to comment on subjects about which you are wholly ignorant.

Reasonable people (like conservatives) realize that cigarette smoking is unhealthy. It makes you wonder why an ignorant selfish hypocritical faction of society would want to legalize a more toxic substance.
First, not as toxic
Second, unlike tobacco, pot has medicinal qualities that help with pain, anxiety, sleep and other ailments. WITHOUT using addictive medications...

All excuse making bullshit....Remember when ALL stoners suddenly came down with a case of glaucoma?
Now they all seem to have other "ailments"....Just fucking say it....you're a fucking stoner looking for justification.
No, I don't.
Since medical marijuana requires a doctor certification I'm thinking you don't remember either.

Now for me...
My shoulders, both of them, need to be replaced.
When doctors see my Lumbar MRI their response is
View attachment 510123

When they look at my cervical they
View attachment 510124

I had been prescribed as many as 6 percs a day but I took 2.
When MM was passed I took a 3 inch stack of reports and disks to the doctor and got certified.
It works. Not a powerful as the opioid but not addictive and, using creams, can be applied during the day without impact functionality.
Your view on pot is based purely in ignorance and the propaganda fed to you by BIG Pharma/Booze.
It works. Without it I would have been forced into retirement 3 years ago.

You should try not to comment on subjects about which you are wholly ignorant.
I don't think anybody thinks weed shouldn't be LEGITIMATELY prescribed for medical purposes.
BUT we both know that's not what's being discussed...right?
You want our courts to basically prescribe weed to our youth for recreational use all so you can feel less ashamed of your usage...right?

I run and train...I'm into fitness, golfing and boating...I'm into living a long, fun prosperous life/lifestyle.

I'll enjoy a little high-end scotch from time to time...I'll have a few craft beers here and there but I'll never develop a bad habit or a vise that's sure to destroy my body or kill me prematurely....I enjoy living too much.

Sounds like you are into the Euell Theophilus Gibbons lifestyle...

Gibbons died on December 29, 1975, aged 64, at Sunbury Community Hospital in Sunbury, Pennsylvania,[5] of a ruptured aortic aneurysm, a common complication from Marfan syndrome.[6]

You are not going to live forever gin breath...

First, not as toxic

All stoners like Michael phelps. Michael phelps would have been a good swimmer, but he smoked pot.....

Some people who claim to be a conservative have IQ under 5 and precisely no idea what a CONSERVATIVE really is....
Pretty sure MOST "STONERS" don't know who Phelps is.
Not in their field of vision.
Without looking who is "Jamie “KING” Graham?"
It remains obvious this topic is not comfortable for you.

AND

For the accuracy of your response.
Phelps was the best ever. Pot or not.
and
I know of zero Conservatives on USMB.
I see lots of people calling themselves "conservatives" who have no concept of Conservative doctrine. They're what we used to call "single issue voters" and they joined the GOP because the GOP promised to pay homage to their particular issue. In return, they swear to bow before the crown heads of the other ideological silos in the GOP. Any who fall from the path are excommunicated. Unless, of course, the give us the swerve and jump back into being a face while denying their previous acts. After all, these people are big WWE fans just like their leader and no one gaslights like the GO...I mean WWE.

And unlike alcohol, it does not cause people to think they are good drivers and that they can drive.
No known danger in inhaling smoke from a freaking weed? Nicotine isn't the chemical that promotes cancer from tobacco use. It's the tars and chemicals inherent in any burning weed that does you in. You might as well smoke poison Ivy but it doesn't give you the cheap euphoria.

They're what we used to call "single issue voters" and they joined the GOP because the GOP promised to pay homage to their particular issue.
While I fancy myself as more of a WHITE Nationalist I do believe conservatives are definitely "one issue voters"...they tend to vote for the candidate who promises to protect and preserve the American Way, our history, traditions, moral and value systems and all things America whereas the Left votes on their single issues and for a candidate who promises to give free shit, pretend man on man ass sex is cool, pretend illegals are good for America...you know, single issues that only degrade America and it's founding principles.
See the difference?

All pot smokers want to do is give it to kids.

All beer drinkers want to do is give beer to kids.

All "conservatives" want is big government telling them what they can and cannot do, and to save them whenever a moron parroting bullshit gets scared and hides under his bed.

Marijuana prohibition is an absolute disaster for America, a minus $250 billion per year fraud that enriches and empowers the precise criminal element the "conservative" wants subjected to law and order. Narco traffickers are so rich and powerful they chase people out and north... Our border problem.

Nobody opposed to marijuana has any patriotism to America, because they have no concern for anything except their fear and hate and jealously.....

no one wants to sell it to kids and no one says its good for you....yea give us a break....

No known danger in inhaling smoke from a freaking weed? Nicotine isn't the chemical that promotes cancer from tobacco use. It's the tars and chemicals inherent in any burning weed that does you in. You might as well smoke poison Ivy but it doesn't give you the cheap euphoria.

If your beaked birdbrain can parrot it, then it must be true....

Smoking weed through a bong removed almost all that does any harm.

That is why Michael phelps has all those gold medals, and why you hate him, because he puts you as a parroting moron and your bullshit as completely disproven.

Marijuana has many therapudic effects. You just hate and pop your taxpayer funded pills and hypocritically pass judgement on those who expose you and your kind as the completely treasonous big government sub humans you are...

No go back to fox and get some fear about radical islam....

They're what we used to call "single issue voters" and they joined the GOP because the GOP promised to pay homage to their particular issue.
While I fancy myself as more of a WHITE Nationalist I do believe conservatives are definitely "one issue voters"...they tend to vote for the candidate who promises to protect and preserve the American Way, our history, traditions, moral and value systems and all things America whereas the Left votes on their single issues and for a candidate who promises to give free shit, pretend man on man ass sex is cool, pretend illegals are good for America...you know, single issues that only degrade America and it's founding principles.
See the difference?

Our way is not parroting lies and begging big government to save us.

Our way is not to allow Zionists to murder us and then attack Muslims.

Our way is not to socialize senior drugs for worthless dependent sub humans parroting lies and hating those who actually benefit from a plant.

You are not a conservative.
You are not a patriotic American.
You are a treasonous sub human who should have his taxpayer funded pills cut off....

no one wants to sell it to kids and no one says its good for you....yea give us a break....
Then WTF are you promoting it for?

Why are you so full of hate that some get therapudic benefits from a plant?

You are a sick person.

You parrot lies.
You hate.
You harm America.

And you do not care because you have precisely zero patriotism to America.

You can see by the posts that left wing pot heads have discussed, under a cloud of smoke, the topic with each other and determined (bro) that it's the freaking future. They aren't used to an argument and they ain't got a freaking clue why the United States should legalize the noxious crap. Is it good for you? You gotta be kidding. Is it about sellin it to our kids to defray the cost of production and distribution? You bet your ass(ets).

why the fuck are you spreading bullshit?.....and were are you charged 10x the price?....that would be like 400 for an eighth..... i take it you dont know what you are talking about?.....

You can see by the posts that left wing pot heads have discussed, under a cloud of smoke, the topic with each other and determined (bro) that it's the freaking future. They aren't used to an argument and they ain't got a freaking clue why the United States should legalize the noxious crap. Is it good for you? You gotta be kidding. Is it about sellin it to our kids to defray the cost of production and distribution? You bet your ass(ets).

A sub human will endlessly parrot the same bullshit over and over.

A sub human will toss out "liberal" at the most fiscally conservative poster on USMB, because sub human defines liberal as

Opposing big government using lies to expand big government, vastly increase crime, bilk the taxpayer out of $259 billion per year, crush freedom and privacy, and ensure that fact less fearmongering morons get their taxpayer funded OxyContin.....

Wrong.
A patriot realizes that government does not get to say what is good or not.
Kids are irrelevant, since they don't have money to buy pot.

Forum List

Back