Marijuana and the definition of conservative

You work a full day. You come home

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

Nobody who opposes total marijuana legalization is in any way a conservative.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....
the first federal pot laws came during the so called “progressive era” as a means to collect more taxes...

the first push to relax them on the federal level came in the last farm bill passed by a gop congress and signed by trump

It was an unconstitutional prohibitive tax not meant to raise revenue at all.

Carter gained broad support when he campaigned on a decriminalization plan.
maybe so but he and his dem congress never did anything about it

easyt65 I think she knew she would be caught, and once two Jamaicans showed up in their trials and meet that would beat her she took an obvious way out. How else would you be so stupid to smoke pot knowing it is in your system for weeks?

Let's get to the real reason for this thread - the US' top 100 sprinter being excluded from the Olympics.

Individual opinions about pot aside, everyone knew the rules - she admitted she knew the rule and still made the personal decision to smoke pot, thus breaking the rules.

I personally have a hard time feeling sorry for her. After dedicating so much of her life to the sport and so close to the Olympics to throw it all away. There is only 1 person to blame...and at least she owned it.

You heroic anti conservative pot haters who want big big government to save you from ms Richardson winning the gold and outing your side's lies about weed once again have won. You can celebrate.

But you cannot give one good reason why THC is on the Olympic banned list, not one... Other than you hate it...
We totally get it...you love your weed and you're begging for acceptance....NOTED....now go do a bong rip in grammy's basement and play your video games.
dam get out of California or Hollywood is going to sign you up for an episode of Dramarama.....you would be good at it....

How about you dirtheads just smoke your weed in the closet like you always did and stop begging for acceptance and legalization.
There's little difference between you and pole puffers....."Please accept and support my habit of fucking a mans ass."

Let's get to the real reason for this thread - the US' top 100 sprinter being excluded from the Olympics.

Individual opinions about pot aside, everyone knew the rules - she admitted she knew the rule and still made the personal decision to smoke pot, thus breaking the rules.

I personally have a hard time feeling sorry for her. After dedicating so much of her life to the sport and so close to the Olympics to throw it all away. There is only 1 person to blame...and at least she owned it.

You heroic anti conservative pot haters who want big big government to save you from ms Richardson winning the gold and outing your side's lies about weed once again have won. You can celebrate.

But you cannot give one good reason why THC is on the Olympic banned list, not one... Other than you hate it...
We totally get it...you love your weed and you're begging for acceptance....NOTED....now go do a bong rip in grammy's basement and play your video games.

"With radical Islam, we know what the threat is"

Greg gutfeld
Jew supremacist
Fox News

Tee hee, don't check where Greg was INVESTED in on 910

Gold
Oil
Long bond
Defense stocks

The real threat of Zionist false flagged "Islamic terror" is that it exposes America for having many Christians who do not understand BASIC MATH or SCIENCE.... But rather endlessly parrot fear inspiring bullshit and cower under the couch watching Fox begging big government for homeland security and massive government invasions of privacy all while claiming to be conservative and patriotic to America.

You are a sub human.

You are not a patriotic American.

Why, I'm so conservative I refused to comply with marijuana laws from the govt., from corporations, and from insurance underwriters...

Rather, you are a classic left wing hypocrite who embraces big government when it suits your cause, like locking America down over a non-existent flu to help your side use absentee ballots to cheat....

But when you want a toke, you give a token nod to us libertarians
Being the dick you be you totally blew yer own thread premise by making up bullshit to attack people over, nothing than your brand of insanity.

I am personally more of the leftist Anarchism approach, but Libertarians I can respect out of the same view that government has no authority to do most of what it does.
Government authority is actually only from borrowing delegated individual authority to defend personal rights.
So when government does nanny laws, like drug laws, there is no legal basis for that.

dam get out of California or Hollywood is going to sign you up for an episode of Dramarama.....you would be good at it....

How about you dirtheads just smoke your weed in the closet like you always did and stop begging for acceptance and legalization.
There's little difference between you and pole puffers....."Please accept and support my habit of fucking a mans ass."

There are half a million people illegally imprisoned over illegal pot laws, and tens of millions not allowed to vote.
So a change is required.

easyt65 I think she knew she would be caught, and once two Jamaicans showed up in their trials and meet that would beat her she took an obvious way out. How else would you be so stupid to smoke pot knowing it is in your system for weeks?

Some athletes, really great athletes, are really dumb.

Sincerely,

Dexter Manley
Should be HOF defensive end
Sacked NFL QBs over 100 times
But never read the name on the jersey, because after 4 years as a studen athlete at Oklahoma state, he could not read

Ms Richardson said her mother passed away, and she ate some food with pot (not smoked like Michael phelps).

All a side show of the real issue, why is it being tested for?

EMH yeah just have to think as hard as these athletes work and of all the nitpicky things they can get busted for, making a giant mistake ingesting or inhaling something so easily detected seems very unusual. Of course, we each resist food with pot in it at funerals all the time right?

You heroic anti conservative pot haters ...

Let me stop you right there before you embarrass yourself further.....

I have personally never done drugs of any kind - a personal choice. That being said...

I don't hate pot. In fact, I am actually for the use of extracts and even marijuana itself when it helps deal with medical conditions.

So please don't lump me among the others in your grandiose generalization of an entire huge group of people.

Thanks.

If you go back and read my post you will see you are way off by attacking me. I stated fact - the rules she were aware of stated Pot was / is illegal. She admitted she used it. She admitted she broke the rule, None of this is in question. She made a personal decision, broke a rule, got caught, and is now suffering the consequences. Again, this is fact.

I am sorry my stating fact offended you.

Fair enough.

You still do not have a reason why it should be banned by the olympics.

And if you try to tell us you have not been a big supporter of the drug war....

"With radical Islam, we know what the threat is"

Greg gutfeld
Jew supremacist
Fox News

Tee hee, don't check where Greg was INVESTED in on 910

Gold
Oil
Long bond
Defense stocks

The real threat of Zionist false flagged "Islamic terror" is that it exposes America for having many Christians who do not understand BASIC MATH or SCIENCE.... But rather endlessly parrot fear inspiring bullshit and cower under the couch watching Fox begging big government for homeland security and massive government invasions of privacy all while claiming to be conservative and patriotic to America.

You are a sub human.

You are not a patriotic American.
Become an activist. Lobby to end the fucked up bullshit of forcing good Americans to pay for our filth, their bad habits and poor life decisions and nobody will give two fucks about what you dirtheads do in your lives....in fact, we'll all celebrate your deaths.

There are half a million people illegally imprisoned over illegal pot laws, and tens of millions not allowed to vote.
So a change is required.
"Illegally imprisoned" over illegal pot laws because you say so?
What makes a "pot law" illegal?

EMH yeah just have to think as hard as these athletes work and of all the nitpicky things they can get busted for, making a giant mistake ingesting or inhaling something so easily detected seems very unusual. Of course, we each resist food with pot in it at funerals all the time right?

Have you seen ms Richardson run?

Halfway through, she is in the middle of the pack. Then she kicks in a 6th gear no other girl has.

This is very sad for her and America. Our best female runner is not there because broke loser hates weed because he watched Reefer Madness and parroted....

EMH of course I have seen her run and notice how much she likes to draw all the attention to herself, which was big big news until the two Jamaican ladies ran faster times. Uh oh, now she wouldn't be able to steal the show at the Olympics. Again, in my opinion and not judging whether its good or bad, right or wrong to smoke pot, you have to be really stupid to make such a big mistake....unless you aren't really stupid.

Have you seen ms Richardson run?

Halfway through, she is in the middle of the pack. Then she kicks in a 6th gear no other girl has.

This is very sad for her and America. Our best female runner is not there because broke loser hates weed because he watched Reefer Madness and parroted....
Nope....like you dirtheads I smoked lots of weed as a child and in college...then I grew the fuck up and got serious about life and productivity.

Just admit it; you stoners are ashamed of your bad habit.....you think legalization will glamorize weed, cause acceptance and clean up your look...you think after legalization you'll be able to smoke weed in front of your granddaughters with pride......You're tired of sneaking out to the shed to do what you're ashamed of.....I'm right aren't I?
In my experience, cigarettes are much more addictive than marijuana. I was a chain smoker, 3 packs a day for decades. Breaking that habit was one of the hardest things I ever did and I did not replace it with marijuana either.

Just admit it; you stoners are ashamed of your bad habit.....you think legalization will glamorize weed, cause acceptance and clean up your look...you think after legalization you'll be able to smoke weed in front of your granddaughters with pride......You're tired of sneaking out to the shed to do what you're ashamed of.....I'm right aren't I?
In my experience, cigarettes are much more addictive than marijuana. I was a chain smoker, 3 packs a day for decades. Breaking that habit was one of the hardest things I ever did and I did not replace it with marijuana either.
"cigarettes are much more addictive than marijuana"
Although I don't indulge in either one, I would agree.

Nope....like you dirtheads I smoked lots of weed as a child and in college...then I grew the fuck up and got serious about life and productivity.
Perhaps you have an addictive personality. A lot of creative folks have that. I am a musician and songwriter among other things and I constantly have to watch my substances. Especially alcohol. Marijuana, not so much as alcohol.

Reasonable people (like conservatives) realize that cigarette smoking is unhealthy. It makes you wonder why an ignorant selfish hypocritical faction of society would want to legalize a more toxic substance.

Hey now. At least my cigarettes don't make me stupid and lazy.

:laughing0301:
If a person inhales smoke into their lungs on a regular basis they are stupid.

Perhaps you have an addictive personality. A lot of creative folks have that. I am a musician and songwriter among other things and I constantly have to watch my substances. Especially alcohol. Marijuana, not so much as alcohol.
Nah....no vises for me...I like self control.
I run and train...I'm into fitness, golfing and boating...I'm into living a long, fun prosperous life/lifestyle.

Forum List

Back