Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

Trump supporters..............

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Marine discharged after caught attacking black woman at Trump rally

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Took a big guy to do what he did. Good thing they caught him early or he would have been raping women in other countries like some of the older GI's told me happened a lot when they were in Vietnam.

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.

Took a big guy to do what he did. Good thing they caught him early or he would have been raping women in other countries like some of the older GI's told me happened a lot when they were in Vietnam.

Kinda like the Liberal bitches that assaulted Ann Coulter?

Que the double standard...

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.

Sounds to me like you have no clue how the military works.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

If someone attacked Ann Coulter in the same manner then they are slightly better than this piece of trash.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

Are you referring to Coulter getting "pied" back in 2004?

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

Had he been sworn in? Signed his contract?

Of he had been sworn in, which is a part of the delayed entry program, his rights were violated and, he has a case. Even if he wasn't sworn in, he probably has a case.

So wildbill was doing the "but you did it too" whine and trying to compare two non similar events?

That was aggregated assault. Let me guess, "but...but...that's different"?

So wildbill was doing the "but you did it too" whine and trying to compare to non similar events?

No, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.

So wildbill was doing the "but you did it too" whine and trying to compare to non similar events?

No, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.
Yes. Because a pie in the face is the same thing as being attacked by a crowd of inbred mouthbreathers making racial slurs. :laugh:

Last edited:

Is it? What are your thoughts on this?
Woman due in court for pie attack on US Sen. Levin

Is it? What are your thoughts on this?
Woman due in court for pie attack on US Sen. Levin
If you look real hard aggravated looks like misdemeanor.

I love that. Aggregated assault. It doesn't get any better. Being hooked on phonics sucks when you fail to listen for an entire lifetime.

Was she there to cause trouble like Rosa Parks on that bus? Seems to me if the girl was there to disrupt, she left herself open to pushback. Literally. Participate in civil disobedience? This is what you get.

BTW. Who names their kid Kayisha?

Was he court martialed?

Had he been sworn in? Signed his contract?

Of he had been sworn in, which is a part of the delayed entry program, his rights were violated and, he has a case. Even if he wasn't sworn in, he probably has a case.
I went in on delayed entry.

The swearing in ceremony was on the day I went to Lackland AFB.

I don't think he has a case. I'll have to get back to you upon verification.

Forum List

Back