Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

We know he was a racist. Not much of a stretch to believe he was a nazi sympathizer as well.

But no evidence?...lmao
Yes we have evidence.

Post it
Look it up.

I'm doing your work for you. Time to get off the welfare wagon and do it yourself.
Youre the one looking for evidence. If you want it I already pointed you to it. Get off your lazy ass and find it. :laugh::laugh:

Every American citizen has the right to due process...lol
he wasn't charged with anything, his job offer was rescinded.

Under which regulation did the Marine Corps take action? In the service there's literally a regulation governing everything. Which one was it?
http://www.hqmc.marines.mil/Portals/61/Docs/FOIA/MCRCO1100.1EPM.pdf
MCRCO 1100.1
Chapter 3, Section 2 Part H

That regulation deals with criminal charges, waivers for convictiins, hand affiliation, tattoos and piercings.

Want to try again?

No need. You must have missed the pertinent part.

"General Information: Any participation in a criminal gang, extremist groups, activities or organizations is inconsistent with Marine Corps core values and equal opportunity regarding race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."

Doesn't apply to Pryor, unless someone wants to claim to be a mind reader.

Under which regulation did the Marine Corps take action? In the service there's literally a regulation governing everything. Which one was it?
MCRCO 1100.1

That regulation deals with criminal charges, waivers for convictiins, hand affiliation, tattoos and piercings.

Want to try again?

"General Information: Any participation in a criminal gang, extremist groups, activities or organizations is inconsistent with Marine Corps core values and equal opportunity regarding race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."

Of course it applies to Pryor. Thats why he got kicked out of DEP.

MCRCO 1100.1

Want to try again?

How is he a racist, or what gang or group is he affiliated with?

Want to try again?

How is he a racist, or what gang or group is he affiliated with?
Ask the people that kicked him out of DEP. I'm pretty sure they have the specifics.

Every American citizen has the right to due process...lol

MCRCO 1100.1

Want to try again?

Love those catch-all rules...like Article 134.

MCRCO 1100.1

Want to try again?

The military literally wrote the book on catch all rules.

I'm no vet but I'm pretty sure you cannot sue the Marines to force them to let you in. And even if you could....why the fuck would you? Can you imagine being Private Pyle at Parris Island who sued the Corp to get in???? No way!!
He won't sleep through Basic.

MCRCO 1100.1

Want to try again?

Article 134 Is a part of the UCMJ. That takes a court's martial.

MCRCO 1100.1

Want to try again?

The military literally wrote the book on catch all rules.

But, they can't ignore the Constitution.

does anyone honestly think the kid didn't behave poorly and exhibited poor judgment; both at the time of the incident and in bragging about it on facebook?

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.

There is no right to become a Marine.

I never said there is.
and yet you seem to think they can't decide who to let in or keep out...

I never said that, either. What I said, is the he has the right to do process and he can't be summarily separated from the service.

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.

There is no right to become a Marine.

I never said there is.
and yet you seem to think they can't decide who to let in or keep out...

I never said that, either. What I said, is the he has the right to do process and he can't be summarily separated from the service.
Too late. He already was and there isnt any lawyer dumb enough to represent him unless they just want his money.

Forum List

Back