Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

Being accepted into DEP means He already signed a contract.

Did Pryor rape anyone? Speaking of not too bright.
Signing a letter of intent is just as binding as the DEP contract. If you want to be really specific you really are not in the military until after you get through trainee status.

Pryor had already enlisted
Exactly. He will never be one now.

Probably did him a favor. Now he can join another branch.
who would have him?

The other branches couldn't deny him the opportunity to enlist.
He's already in the system.

Unlikely he will go far.

Depends on if the Corps covered all their bases.
The news article made sure of that if it wasnt done before.

Signing a letter of intent is just as binding as the DEP contract. If you want to be really specific you really are not in the military until after you get through trainee status.

who would have him?

Unlikely he will go far.

It isn't official documentation of misconduct.

who would have him?

Unlikely he will go far.

It isn't official documentation of misconduct.
Actually it is. He will have to provide the reason he was kicked out and if he lies they will just add it to his file and let him continue to bury himself.

Being accepted into DEP means He already signed a contract.

Did Pryor rape anyone? Speaking of not too bright.

Exactly. He will never be one now.

who would have him?

Unlikely he will go far.

He may persue it and prevail.

I hope they let him back in.....guys like this we need over there.....tough, rugged, love beating up on helpless women, that's what this country need. Dog gonnit!!
Guys like that are the reason other countries hate the US. :laugh:

I was being tongue n cheek....it just ghauls me to see so many tough ass white mf's coming out the wood work now, now that they they have Trump to justify their hate.....and its aimed at minorities and especially women.

who would have him?

Unlikely he will go far.

He may persue it and prevail.

It's possible

I hope they let him back in.....guys like this we need over there.....tough, rugged, love beating up on helpless women, that's what this country need. Dog gonnit!!

I was being tongue n cheek....it just ghauls me to see so many tough ass white mf's coming out the wood work now, now that they they have Trump to justify their hate.....and its aimed at minorities and especially women.
I know. Every Black woman that goes to protest should make sure they have some Black men standing by for protection. This punk would have faded into the background if that was the case here.

I know. Every Black woman that goes to protest should make sure they have some Black men standing by for protection. This punk would have faded into the background if that was the case here.

Especially in Ky, who just voted in a Tea Party nightmare. Them hillbilly bastards are crazy. But I wouldn't put my hope in having nigga's as a back up, Ky is notorious for nigga's loving them some white women.

Especially in Ky, who just voted in a Tea Party nightmare. Them hillbilly bastards are crazy. But I wouldn't put my hope in having nigga's as a back up, Ky is notorious for nigga's loving them some white women.
They need to find some Nappy Roots brothas.

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

Trump supporters..............

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Marine discharged after caught attacking black woman at Trump rally
Good

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

No, never heard of it. But, she got...SHOVED? DAMN! What an outrage! SHOVED. Really. Shoved. WOW. Umm...Am I missing something? Shoved? Not RAPED, SHOT, VERBALY intimidated. Short sharp shove? I am NOT moved by this.

No, never heard of it. But, she got...SHOVED? DAMN! What an outrage! SHOVED. Really. Shoved. WOW. Umm...Am I missing something? Shoved? Not RAPED, SHOT, VERBALY intimidated. Short sharp shove? I am NOT moved by this.
you must not have seen the video.

The US Marine Corps did what they were supposed to do.

Namely, properly vett candidates to enter active military service with that branch of the armed forces.

MEH.

I have seen a lot of things, and I know how people play games. She got shoved? Wow, I hope this gal survived all the brutal shoving. Come on now. This is milking a situation for more than it's worth, don't you think?

I have seen a lot of things, and I know how people play games. She got shoved? Wow, I hope this gal survived all the brutal shoving. Come on now. This is milking a situation for more than it's worth, don't you think?

Actually, by posting it on his Facebook page and bragging about it, he brought discredit upon himself and the service he was going to join.

And no, he wasn't active duty, he was a member of the Marine Corps Reserve (Inactive) while he was in the Delayed Entry Program.

And, it wasn't really a discharge, it was an Entry Level Separation, which can be decided by the Commanding Officer of the recruiting district he enlisted in DEP at.

Took a big guy to do what he did. Good thing they caught him early or he would have been raping women in other countries like some of the older GI's told me happened a lot when they were in Vietnam.

Kinda like the Liberal bitches that assaulted Ann Coulter?

Que the double standard...

To be fair, Coulter is a man, after all. Have you seen that adam's apple?

Took a big guy to do what he did. Good thing they caught him early or he would have been raping women in other countries like some of the older GI's told me happened a lot when they were in Vietnam.

Kinda like the Liberal bitches that assaulted Ann Coulter?

Que the double standard...

To be fair, Coulter is a man, after all. Have you seen that adam's apple?

If Coulter is a tranny, that would make you a fan.

Forum List

Back