Marine finds hateful note on his car...

“Makes me sick to my stomach,” Navy veteran Robert LaPrairie said. “To me, it’s an act of terrorism really.”

I'm finding it a little strange for a Marine to call a note an "act of terrorism"...
"All of you Islamaphobe vets deserve to die"
is okay, though

:eusa_hand:
Hardly a death-threat now is it? Do you think it caused that big scary well-trained potentially armed Marine to wet his pants and run home to mommy?

"Because I seem to have many memories of you slamming the "far right" but strangely none of you slamming the far left." And there is your deliberate lie. I have condemned extremes all the time. You just hate it that I condemn the far right extreme as well. I consider those who believe they are Republicans to be a cancer in the GOP. But diligent work and time are taking care of that.

Now show me where you condemn the far right when wrong, such as slamming McCain's military service. All you have to do is given an example. Please, do it for me.

And anyone on the Board who thinks Harry is a liberal is a fool.

Mmm, interesting.

The obvious response, if you feel I am wrong, would be to accuse my memory of being selective.

After all, I am more likely to remember posts of yours that piss me off, more than ones that I generally agree with.

Instead you call me a liar.

My most recent example of condemning the "Far Right" would be, slamming Dark Fury's thread on the "If selective Breeding retarded blacks".

(assuming that you internalize the lib belief that racism is the path of the Far Right)

And my request for a clear condemnation of this note writer stands.

Yes, it works on shallow minds well. Why do you hate?
Evil should be hated. Hatred can be perfectly valid and that changes my statement not at all. Like breeds like.

Soldiers are generally not accused on being haters.
No, they're robots that eat and shit, and kill who we tell them to, when we tell them to, where we tell them to, if they're the effective ones that is. And they should be big and strong enough to deal with someone hating them after people have been trying to kill them...

That's moronic nonsense.

Are you just trolling now, or do you believe that nonsense?

With you libs it is sometimes hard to tell.
That is the brutal reality of being cannon fodder. The Mom and Apple Pie shit is what we use to get them lay down their lives, not for protecting the US, they are usually on the other side of the fucking planet, but for implementing American Foreign Policy, meaning Multi-National Corporate Capitalism and the protection of natural resources like oil and our access to those markets.

US soldiers are not Cannon Fodder.

That you do not feel Patriotism is a flaw in you, not in them.

That you do not understand that US interests can be served far from our shores is another. Or are you under the impression that Berlin is close to our borders?

It is no surprise the author left a note saying the Marine should die ... But didn't stick around for any kind of follow-through.
I am surprised the Marine even showed anyone the note ... I would have just thrown it in the closest receptacle with the other garbage.

i would expect the same.

Makes me wonder how many other Marines might have received notes that we never heard about.

This sort of reminds me of jewish people painting swastikas everywhere trying to get sympathy.

“Makes me sick to my stomach,” Navy veteran Robert LaPrairie said. “To me, it’s an act of terrorism really.”

I'm finding it a little strange for a Marine to call a note an "act of terrorism"...
is okay, though

Hardly a death-threat now is it? Do you think it caused that big scary well-trained potentially armed Marine to wet his pants and run home to mommy?

Wow. YOu're just a hateful little shit, aren't you?

"The obvious response, if you feel I am wrong, would be to accuse my memory of being selective."

The appropriate response, for like the other poster, is to point out that said miscreant hates being corrected repeatedly and takes it personally. Being corrected is never going to change.

Get over it, be honest, be polite, and get along.

The condemnation of swastika bobby is excellent.

"Because I seem to have many memories of you slamming the "far right" but strangely none of you slamming the far left." And there is your deliberate lie. I have condemned extremes all the time. You just hate it that I condemn the far right extreme as well. I consider those who believe they are Republicans to be a cancer in the GOP. But diligent work and time are taking care of that.

Now show me where you condemn the far right when wrong, such as slamming McCain's military service. All you have to do is given an example. Please, do it for me.

"The obvious response, if you feel I am wrong, would be to accuse my memory of being selective."

The appropriate response, for like the other poster, is to point out that said miscreant hates being corrected repeatedly and takes it personally. Being corrected is never going to change.

You called me a liar.

That is not correcting me, that is a personal attack.

Ironically, you just lied about that.

I met your request. Can you meet mine?

It isn't surprising. We are at war with muslims. The United States is a battlefield. He's lucky he had a car and it wasn't blown up.

It isn't surprising. We are at war with muslims. The United States is a battlefield. He's lucky he had a car and it wasn't blown up.

It wasn't a muslim that wrote that, it was a liberal.

Are liberals at war with the United States?

You called me a liar.

Telling the truth about you is personal? It's not to me, because I don't think about you. Others went through the same thing with me about the same time you did. Be honest with me, you are fine. Be false or smarmy or have an attitude, and you get what you deserve. That will always happen.

It wasn't a muslim that wrote that, it was a liberal.

Are liberals at war with the United States?
If a liberal wrote the note, or if a liberal militant atheist blew up the material around the New Mexico churches, then, yes, it seems they are criminal law breakers.

You called me a liar.

Telling the truth about you is personal? It's not to me, because I don't think about you. Others went through the same thing with me about the same time you did. Be honest with me, you are fine. Be false or smarmy or have an attitude, and you get what you deserve. That will always happen.

Bullshit.

Calling me a liar is an attack on my character, and you know it.

YOu are being smarmy right now.

I was clear in my post that I was referring to my perception of your behavior. The easiest thing in the world to do would be to disagree with my perception.

Instead you called me a liar.

I did not deserve that.

I will always treat you with the respect or lack of respect you show me.

Corell, you began it last time, and I finished it.

When you act out, that will always be the result. Inevitable. You are trolling now, and that will stop.

Back to the OP. None of our warriors or LEO or first responders deserve anything of the sort.

Corell, you began it last time, and I finished it.

When you act out, that will always be the result. Inevitable. You are trolling now, and that will stop.

Back to the OP. None of our warriors or LEO or first responders deserve anything of the sort.

I did not act out. You called me a liar. And were a pompous ass about it.

Wow. Is that the condemnation I asked for?

Man. Don't hurt yourself.

Why are you harsher on me than on the bad actor in the OP?

is okay, though

Wow. YOu're just a hateful little shit, aren't you?
he is a low life asshole....no doubt a little squirrely fuck....

Vet finds hateful note on car at local shopping center

QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A simple trip to the store ended with a veteran getting a hateful letter left on his car.

When a local Iraq War veteran went shopping Thursday morning, he did not expect to find an anonymous note with ugly language left on his car.

The letter blasted the Marine for having a Purple Heart and serving overseas. It stated, “All of you Islamaphobe vets deserve to die.”

The note has people shaking their heads. Some call the author pathetic.

“It’s just shocking,” Ann Lanoir said. “It’s just ignorant. That’s the way I feel. I feel like some punk wrote it.”

“I just think it’s awful,” John Mohring said. “It’s very terrible. Veterans are our heroes.”

NEWS10 ABC showed the note to Lt. Steven Stockdale from the Warren County Sheriff’s Office to determine if the person who wrote it could face charges.

“That’s the first thing I look for Rachel [Yonkunas],” he said. “When we see something like that – is there any potential criminality?”

Stockdale said it is illegal to leave a note on a windshield, but he said the biggest disappointment is that the author thought writing the letter was okay.

“Communication these days has gotten very easy for people who want to stay anonymous,” he said. “And it takes a lot more courage to strap on an 80 pound pack and go to the Middle East and fight for your country than it does to scribble on a note and leave it cowardly behind on somebody’s windshield.”
Hate and fear - arms of the US government. And the veteran and author of the note - the victims of these weapons.

America is far away from the Middle East.
And what is important - no one knows what it is doing this veteran. Why a letter written to him?

The author could go to the forum and write to all veterans. But he risked leaving the real note. What For?

And the reaction of a veteran - strange ... very strange.
The act of terrorism? =)) Dude ... pff ...

Forum List

Back