Marines send Iran backed terrorist packing

Barry Hussein allegedly ordered pizza while Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition and were killed and mutilated and dragged through the streets. President ordered attack helicopters and Marines to reinforce the embassy in Iraq. See the difference?

I have a thought, assdfuck. Look at where military help was located in regards to Baghdad & then in regards to Benghazi. Obama was in the Wite House during the attack. Trump was fucking golfing.

Obama ordered the military to do what it could immediately.

Fat ass bone spurs waited for days.
If you had a thought you'd have a headache.

Obama was caught with his panties around his ankles and people better than him died as a result.

There was nobody helping the troops in Benghazi because Obama didn't give a shit enough to deploy them.

How Americans see servicemen.
View attachment 297821

How Obama sees military servicemen.

View attachment 297822
Oh please. He gave the military the order. There was no one close enough to help.

as far as Obama, I know how your fat assed hero thinks about our troops. AS a draft dodger, Trump had the nerve to trash John McCain's service to this country. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family. He called widow a liar the day she met her husband's casket at the airport.

You support Trump. So really, I know what you think about of soldiers.

Here you are using the deaths of Americans to lie. Fuck off.

Oh please. He gave the military the order. There was no one close enough to help.

as far as Obama, I know how your fat assed hero thinks about our troops. AS a draft dodger, Trump had the nerve to trash John McCain's service to this country. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family. He called widow a liar the day she met her husband's casket at the airport.

You're pretty sanctimonious for someone supporting people that stood in front of caskets of veterans and an Ambassador that died serving America and premeditatedly lied their asses off about how they died, just for political purposes.

And they had nobody around them to help because Obama didn't want them to have help.

Everybody else had pulled their consulates out of the area because of terror threats, but your war hero Obama left ours in harm's way with no military backup.

Obama didn't do that because he was stupid as Democrats claim. He just didn't give a shit about them.

You're pretty sanctimonious for someone supporting people that stood in front of caskets of veterans and an Ambassador that died serving America and premeditatedly lied their asses off about how they died, just for political purposes.

And they had nobody around them to help because Obama didn't want them to have help.

Everybody else had pulled their consulates out of the area because of terror threats, but your war hero Obama left ours in harm's way with no military backup.

Obama didn't do that because he was stupid as Democrats claim. He just didn't give a shit about them.

Yup and the day after they died he went off to his Vegas fund raiser without a care in the world. What a POTUS he was. I sure was glad to see the back side of that POS as he left office. What an uncaring asshole.

Yup and the day after they died he went off to his Vegas fund raiser without a care in the world. What a POTUS he was. I sure was glad to see the back side of that POS as he left office. What an uncaring asshole.
To be fair Obama reportedly didn't sleep well while our Ambassador's body was being dragged through the streets.

Here is a link to what Obama said when they met those caskets. Read it & show me where he lied.

Remarks by the President at Transfer of Remains Ceremony for Benghazi Victims

Where were the nearest troops to send to help? I mean , since you are the military expert here.

But all you do is be a lying fuck. Obama told the head military man to do what they could.

Keep on lying like the good little Trumpette you are.

To be fair Obama reportedly didn't sleep well while our Ambassador's body was being dragged through the streets.
The attack was at night in Benghazi but it was afternoon in DC.

You stupid fucks should learn about time zones.

the day after, the attack was over.

Trump golfed during this Iraq event. So fuck off.

Last edited:

Seems like your the one who should fuck off. If you think Barry spent 24 hours mourning the dead in Benghazi your and idiot. An idiot who defends Obama who couldn't give three shits about dead men in Libya.

LMAO if Trump was golfing you can bet he had ears on what was going on in Iraq. Unlike Barry Trump can do two things at once and do them well. Which he proved with Iraq.

So fuck off retard.

/——-/ Why did Obozo and hildabeast send an openly Gaye ambassador to a country that executes Gayes?

Seems like your the one who should fuck off. If you think Barry spent 24 hours mourning the dead in Benghazi your and idiot. An idiot who defends Obama who couldn't give three shits about dead men in Libya.

LMAO if Trump was golfing you can bet he had ears on what was going on in Iraq. Unlike Barry Trump can do two things at once and do them well. Which he proved with Iraq.

So fuck off retard.
That is the most ridiculous response ever.

I never said anything about mourning the dead,. I guess he should have stayed in DC & golfed

I

/——-/ Why did Obozo and hildabeast send an openly Gaye ambassador to a country that executes Gayes?
He chose & volunteered.

Because stopping Iran from getting a nuke was helping terrorists.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.
The Iran Deal Is Strategically and Morally Absurd
You are too stupid to reason with and certainly too stupid to read with any hope of comprehension at all.

You live in your own vile Bizarro universe. Thank God you are largely ignored except by your pal, Jack Daniels.

Yes.

The Trump and America backed Marines threw the Obama and Iran backed militant Terrorists off of American soil.

‘Marines 1, Iran 0’: Pro-Iran militants ‘fully withdraw from US embassy in Baghdad’ – twitchy.com

It's not that Obama couldn't have done the same. He just chose not to.

Trump did it like John Wayne would have done it. Like a real President.
44118609_1938643152849264_3073045947782004736_n.jpg

So fuck off retard.

I never said anything about mourning the dead,. I guess he should have stayed in DC & golfed

I

Of course he didn't mourn the dead. He couldn't care less.

Oh and I'm sure he would have played golf on the day they died if he could have.

Yes.

The Trump and America backed Marines threw the Obama and Iran backed militant Terrorists off of American soil.

‘Marines 1, Iran 0’: Pro-Iran militants ‘fully withdraw from US embassy in Baghdad’ – twitchy.com

It's not that Obama couldn't have done the same. He just chose not to.

Trump did it like John Wayne would have done it. Like a real President.
/——-/ Hildabeast weighs in: Hillary Clinton Slams Trump For Not Taking A More 'Hands-Off' Approach To Embassy Attack

Just proves what a fucking moron she is.

Trump did the right thing. Send in the Marines and attack choppers. Funny how the attackers decided they'd rather leave then get shot or blown up.

Trump knows how to protect our people. Barry and Hitlery couldn't care less.

Hell Barry left the next day to his Vegas fund raiser. That's how much those four dead men meant to his stupid ass.
Let's no forget he lied about, then got on the plane to Vegas.

One only has to look at the iran nuclear deal to see obama was supporting terrorism!

My chin hit the floor when john kerry said openly on TV "well, we can't be certain that money wont be used for terrorism".

150 billion iranian assets unfrozen.
1.7 billion IN CASH flown into iran.

What a piece of filth!
Because stopping Iran from getting a nuke was helping terrorists.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.
We can tell in school you were only taught being gays is okay and you can change your gender.

So fuck off retard.

I
No, he chose to fly on our dime to Vegas to golf.

The Bengahzi attack went on for hours with no response from the White House and no help sent in a region absolutely
ringed with military resources to call on.
He called the attack "an act of terror...not terrorism".

Obama slept while people died and then he was too fucking cowardly to even call this attack what it was...terrorism.

Not long afterwards he was cutting secretive deals with Iran to enrich them and help build a nuclear infrastructure capable of enriching uranium to weapons grade so the Mullahs would have their own nuclear missiles and bombs.

The best president Iran ever had.

So fuck off retard.

I
No, he chose to fly on our dime to Vegas to golf.

He went to a fund raiser, not golfing. Benghazi attack was over,

Trump is playing golf while our Iraq Embassy was under attack.

You can bitch & lie all you want about Obama but it will not change that Bone Spurs was golfing during the attack.

Forum List

Back