Mariupol.... Jesus H Christ....just surrender already

Fuck off with that shit you fucking commie. At this late date apologists for the Russian state are the lowest, most despicable scum on earth second only to the shitstains who invaded Ukraine.

You are totally ignorant of the facts.
Kyiv deliberately started this war after being bribed by the US.
Kyiv is encouraging the Azov Battalion to murder ethnic Russians, and tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
I hope the Ukraine totally disappears and is never heard of again, after the way they manned Hitler's death camps, like Demjanjuk at Sobibor.

I was right here in America not giving a fuck about any Russian piece of shit anywhere.

So you never noticed the US finance a military coup in the Ukraine, with a takeover by a western aligned illegal government that was not democratically elected?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am not so sure.
Reportage has shown us that the Russians have broken several agreements to provide a safe corridor for evacuation.
So, I think there are some considerations that need be, well, considered.
Russians don't exactly seem the paragon of trustworthiness. It seems.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Russian forces have broken a ceasefire agreement and shelled an evacuation route for civilians trapped in the besieged city of Mariupol, Ukraine claims.
Foreign ministry spokesperson Oleg Nikolenko said the Russian military was bombing the humanitarian corridor to nearby Zaporizhzhia."

025.html

And you would actually believe a single thing that Kyiv claims after all their lies?

So we shouldn't be interested in the well being of an invaded country just because they did some bad stuff nearly 80 years ago?

Last I check, Russia invaded Crimea at that time.

We have no beef with Russia. We just want to be left alone.

No proof of ethnic cleansing, but there IS proof that Russians heavily use this arguement in pro-invasion propaganda.

On the Russian side, yes.

What crimes?

The Z invasion stripes, missiles, bombs, helicopters, and tanks suggest otherwise.

Adolf Hitler said that Poland was killing ethnic Germans. So he went in to "help". Instead he set up death camps. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
The origin of the swastika that Hitler knew about is from Mezin, Ukraine, circa 12,000-15,000 B.C.

Of course it would be best if the Ukrainians surrender, but unfortunately Saint Zelensky has ordered the troops caught inside to shoot on the spot if anybody wants to surrender......so they are all trapped.

It's clear that Zelensky doesn't want peace and doesn't want this stupid war to end.....he is getting billions and billions out of it.

Last edited:
The criminal is Kyiv for deliberate acts of war, like stealing $20 billion of Russian oil, murdering 14k ethnic Russian civilians, trying to put NATO nukes on Russian's border, treaty violations, etc.
Zalensky trusted the Democrats too much. Now they are feeding him to the wolves. The biggest irony here is how the Biden administration has scammed the war mongers into thinking that all those Billions are actually going to the war effort.

You are totally ignorant of the facts.
Kyiv deliberately started this war after being bribed by the US.
Kyiv is encouraging the Azov Battalion to murder ethnic Russians, and tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
I hope the Ukraine totally disappears and is never heard of again, after the way they manned Hitler's death camps, like Demjanjuk at Sobibor.
Look here and listen close. I don't care. Russia had their chance to be a free country once and they blew it. I have zero regard for a nation that so readily discarded democracy for strongman autocracy. Maybe my opinion of them might improve if just one Russian had the balls to cut Putin's throat. Do we understand each other now Ivan? Blaming America and the West for being a shithole country might work on their alcoholic, diseased population but we all know better. They just suck.

We shall fight on the beaches,
We shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
We shall fight in the hills,
And we shall never surrender,
Until someone on the other side of the planet,
Nowhere near the death and destruction,
Thinks it has been going on enough,
Or that I am making money off the death of my people,
Then I guess we're good to go,
Someone hit the lights.

- Winston Churchill, 1940

This is stupid. Surrender with the stipulation that the Red Cross be allowed in to tend to the sick and wounded the Elderly and the children. WTF? Man are these guys insane? Oh and the Dunkirk thing? Yeah right....you think for one moment that if that was tried it wouldn't be just like shooting ducks in a row? Come one what the hell are they thinking with this one?

There are children there for god's sakes.....JUST SURRENDER and tell Zalensky to go F himself...it's not his kids in there now is it?

JO
They can’t. If they surrender, they will be killed.

Gee JO...they;re heroic stand is getting on the way of your invasion huh?

Zalensky trusted the Democrats too much. Now they are feeding him to the wolves. The biggest irony here is how the Biden administration has scammed the war mongers into thinking that all those Billions are actually going to the war effort.
Fucking sock puppet

By the Ukrainians who were told by Saint Zelensky to kill anybody who surrenders!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that.
I had not read or heard that.
Where did you, my friend?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that.
I had not read or heard that.
Where did you, my friend?

It's everywhere....don't be lazy look for it! ;)

Ok just for this time .....here......

Last edited:
I was in a hairy situation much like Mariupol but we didn't have women and children with us. However we wouldn't have surrendered in any case. It seems as though the Ukrainians have a code of conduct similar to the United States Armed Forces, to wit

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 17, 1955.

CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MEMBERS OF THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES

I​

I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II​

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.

III​

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

IV​

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

V​

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

I was in a hairy situation much like Mariupol but we didn't have women and children with us. However we wouldn't have surrendered in any case. It seems as though the Ukrainians have a code of conduct similar to the United States Armed Forces, to wit

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 17, 1955.

CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MEMBERS OF THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES

I​

I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II​

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.

III​

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

IV​

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

V​

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Cool.....but the Ukronazis are not allowing to let go any women or children out of there.

Cowards!

So.....apples and oranges with your example.

Stalin forbade the citizenry from fleeing Stalingrad in 1942 as well... and then Hitler wouldn't let the 6th army retreat once the tables turned either.

That's just the way those folks roll I suppose.
Not to mention Leningrad. The zSoviets could have evacuated all the civilians across the ice on Lake Ladoga the first winter, but they didn’t. Most of the civilians starved.

Cool.....but the Ukronazis are not allowing to let go any women or children out of there.

Cowards!

So.....apples and oranges with your example.
The Ukranians should parley with the Russians for safe passage for women and children. With the world watching, the Russians would be fools to deny safe passage for the non-combatants. As for the men: No surrender.

Forum List

Back