Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

During my time in the US Navy, I served with people who were liberals and those who were conservatives. There were more conservatives, but denying liberals served is bullshit.

And when you say "Not a real one, anyway", what do you mean? Not a real liberal? Not a real military veteran?
Yes, a lot of left-wingers need a way to finance their college educations. That's the only reason they are there.

She and they really do believe that Americans who don’t think just like they do are Satanic and evil.

Incredible. That’s a fuckin’ madness.
Americans prefer to be surrounded by likeminded people…they always have. Likemindedness lies at the bedrock of America’s successes. Hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that?

MTG will easily win re-election.
If you say so...

The campaign committee for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) reported on Friday its first net loss since she was elected, posting a $314,000 deficit over the first three months of 2022 while additionally revising previous contribution totals down by more than $100,000.

About half of that loss is represented in fees to Donald Trump’s top Jan. 6 attorney and a security detail that protected Kyle Rittenhouse during his trial last year.

While Greene has always traded steep fees for slightly higher returns, she’s always managed to come out on top—until now.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donald still grifting I see....

During my time in the US Navy, I served with people who were liberals and those who were conservatives. There were more conservatives, but denying liberals served is bullshit.

And when you say "Not a real one, anyway", what do you mean? Not a real liberal? Not a real military veteran?
Usually these leftwingers are fake military. Not combat veterans.
As the great Rush Limbaugh used to say, "There are two types of generals; Combat generals and desk generals. The former are conservative; the latter are liberals."
As usual, Elrushbo was 100% spot-on.

The other adage is "Show me a liberal combat veteran, and I'll show you a draftee". They're heart wasn't really in it. They had to go.

Usually these leftwingers are fake military. Not combat veterans.
As the great Rush Limbaugh used to say, "There are two types of generals; Combat generals and desk generals. The former are conservative; the latter are liberals."
As usual, Elrushbo was 100% spot-on.

The other adage is "Show me a liberal combat veteran, and I'll show you a draftee". They're heart wasn't really in it. They had to go.
What would that fat fuck know about the military?

Did he serve?

As the great Rush Limbaugh used to say, "There are two types of generals;

A poster above questioned Limbaugh's qualifications to judge military generals.
I think that is a fair question.

What Snopes tells us is this:

"Did Rush Limbaugh Avoid the Draft Due to an Anal Cyst?

What was the basis of Limbaugh’s 1-Y classification? Since no extant records indicate that Limbaugh was ever examined by a physician at an Armed Forces Entrance Examining Station (i.e.,a pre-induction physical), it’s possible his 1-Y classification was assigned based on a report his own doctor prepared and submitted to his draft board.

What was the physical problem that disqualified Rush Limbaugh from the draft? Limbaugh biographer Paul D. Colford noted that “Limbaugh himself … stated that he was not drafted during the Vietnam War because he had been classified 4-F after a physical found that he had an
‘inoperable pilonidal cyst’."