Marjorie Taylor Greene Doubles Down on Weather Comments After Backlash

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has doubled down on her allegation that an unspecified "they" can control the weather, a claim that has sparked a backlash online.

"Yes they can control the weather," the Georgia lawmaker and staunch Donald Trump ally wrote on X, formerly Twitter, on Saturday night. "Anyone who says they don't, or makes fun of this, is lying to you. By the way, the people know it and hate all of you who try to cover it up."

The post comes less than a week after Hurricane Helene left a trail of destruction across the Southeastern United States, with the death toll at 227 as of Saturday, according to The Associated Press. Meanwhile, Tropical Storm Milton is brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, and is due to develop into a hurricane and hit Florida midweek.

Greene's comments come after a previous X post on Thursday, in which she originally accused "they" of being able to control the weather.

Who's "They"? Would it be the Jews who used those "Jewish space lasers" to firebomb California? Or, would it be the "all-powerful" Dems?

I wish the Democrats had even a fraction of the power that the MAGA supporters constantly rail against. We’re supposed to sneak into a red state and somehow, mysteriously switch votes from Republicans to Democrats, all while ensuring that our own votes remain intact. And here’s the kicker: we do it with these so-called "Chinese bamboo ballots" on machines based in Venezuela or Italy—I forget where. And, now we supposedly control the weather! LOL

Are the MAGAs proud of this lady? Is this what passes for "intelligent" thought among the cultists? No wonder Trump is considered a genius among this crowd.

Last edited:
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has doubled down on her allegation that an unspecified "they" can control the weather, a claim that has sparked a backlash online.

"Yes they can control the weather," the Georgia lawmaker and staunch Donald Trump ally wrote on X, formerly Twitter, on Saturday night. "Anyone who says they don't, or makes fun of this, is lying to you. By the way, the people know it and hate all of you who try to cover it up."

The post comes less than a week after Hurricane Helene left a trail of destruction across the Southeastern United States, with the death toll at 227 as of Saturday, according to The Associated Press. Meanwhile, Tropical Storm Milton is brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, and is due to develop into a hurricane and hit Florida midweek.

Greene's comments come after a previous X post on Thursday, in which she originally accused "they" of being able to control the weather.

Who's "They"? Would it be the Jews who used those "Jewish space lasers" to firebomb California? Or, would it be the "all-powerful" Dems?

I wish the Democrats had even a fraction of the power that the MAGA supporters constantly rail against. We’re supposed to sneak into a red state and somehow, mysteriously switch votes from Republicans to Democrats, all while ensuring that our own votes remain intact. And here’s the kicker: we do it with these so-called "Chinese bamboo ballots" on machines based in Venezuela or Italy—I forget where! LOL

Are the MAGAs proud of this lady? Is this what passes for "intelligent" thought among the cultists? No wonder Trump is considered a genius among this crowd.
If this were parody it would be hilarious. But she actually said this stuff. And the Repubs in her district are going to vote for her again. That makes it tragic.

I wish the Democrats had even a fraction of the power that the MAGA supporters constantly rail against. We’re supposed to sneak into a red state and somehow, mysteriously switch votes from Republicans to Democrats, all while ensuring that our own votes remain intact. And here’s the kicker: we do it with these so-called "Chinese bamboo ballots" on machines based in Venezuela or Italy—I forget where! LOL

Remember, she is trying to appeal to the absolute dumbest people in America. Maybe the world. And she is a master of the craft.

North Carolina Republican pushes back on hurricane misinformation: "Nobody can control the weather"​

Rep. Chuck Edwards, a North Carolina Republican, sent a letter to his constituents debunking the misinformation and conspiracy theories that have spread in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene, telling them, "Nobody can control the weather."

Edwards, who represents western North Carolina, which was devastated by Hurricane Helene, urged his constituents not to believe everything they see on social media and noted there's been an increase in "untrustworthy sources trying to spark chaos by sharing hoaxes, conspiracy theories, and hearsay about hurricane response efforts across our mountains."

"Please make sure you are fact checking what you read online with a reputable source," he wrote.

Wow. Do the MAGAs need to be told that no one controls the weather? What’s next, will we blame the rain on a secret committee of squirrels?

The good Congressman gets a B+ for effort and would have gotten an A if he had the guts to call out MTG. But courage in the MAGA circles only goes so far.

The guy was brave enough to ask people not to trust social media (wonder if that includes the orange guy's Truth Social) but couldn't bring himself to name MTG or Trump.

There is the Dumbing Down of America, and then there are people like Trump and MTG who go next level Cat 5 with their ignorance.

1728484900570.png

The 'they' you're asking about is, all of mankind, of course. You enlightened progressive liberals have been screaming for years with your global warming/climate change rants and how we're responsible for it. We're just not very good at making it do what we want it to do.

CHUCKLE

:)

That chick is delusional.

View attachment 1024154

The 'they' you're asking about is, all of mankind, of course. You enlightened progressive liberals have been screaming for years with your global warming/climate change rants and how we're responsible for it. We're just not very good at making it do what we want it to do.

CHUCKLE

So, since we bring awareness to climate change, we are now personally responsible for hurricanes that precisely target MAGA areas? Do you see the irony of your statement? I am sure you don't.

But, thanks for proving my point that the MAGAs are nothing but a bunch of retards. Keep 'em coming.

So, since we bring awareness to climate change, are we now personally responsible for hurricanes that precisely target MAGA areas? LOL

Yeah, thanks for proving my point that the MAGAs are nothing but a bunch of retards. Keep 'em coming.
1728485667500.png

So now you deny that global warming/climate change is manmade because like your next presidential hopeful who can't organize any sort of natural disaster relief through her supposed boss Sleepy Joe because you're flip flopping around in the wind on the issue like a wet noodle because you're a frakking loser.

CHUCKLE

I wish the Democrats had even a fraction of the power that the MAGA supporters constantly rail against. We’re supposed to sneak into a red state and somehow, mysteriously switch votes from Republicans to Democrats, all while ensuring that our own votes remain intact. And here’s the kicker: we do it with these so-called "Chinese bamboo ballots" on machines based in Venezuela or Italy—I forget where. And, now we supposedly control the weather! LOL

My God

This is what the Republican Party has devolved to

I don't understand how this woman hasn't faced a serious primary challenge.

This must be causing Republicans cognitive dissonance. They don't believe in man made climate change. But clearly Majorie does.

Are the MAGAs proud of this lady? Is this what passes for "intelligent" thought among the cultists? No wonder Trump is considered a genius among this crow
I don’t care for MTG, but I know they can affect the weather. Nicola Tesla proved that a hundred years ago.

View attachment 1024155

So now you deny that global warming/climate change is manmade because like your next presidential hopeful who can't organize any sort of natural disaster relief through her supposed boss Sleepy Joe because you're flip flopping around in the wind on the issue like a wet noodle because you're a frakking loser.

CHUCKLE

That's ok, retard. You don't have to quit proving you are a retard. We. Know. You. Are. A. Retard.

There, you happy now? :itsok:

I am no fan of Marjorie Taylor Greene, but I've heard from other sources that it is possible to control the weather. Google: HAARP.

I am no fan of Marjorie Taylor Greene, but I've heard from other sources that it is possible to control the weather. Google: HAARP.
On a small scale, sure. But creating a Hurricane and directing it specifically at MAGA areas? Not yet. But, we Democrats are working on it.

Right now, we are busy fixing the elections. Just don't have enough time in the day to do both.

In case anyone is wondering how we do it... all done by vaccines. Sorry, I gave out too much. All hush-hush...

Forum List

Back