Marjorie Taylor Greene to lead probe into Hunter Biden’s Prostitutes amid concerns they were Human Trafficking Victims

This is where Dragonbitch does this: :scared1:

He/she/it has that disease that makes leftist vermin believe that anything that comes out of their mouth is true and if you try to make them prove it, you're just picking on them you nasty Trumpinista!

Another easy sucker for lying liars and the lies they tell.

Works for me, but a congressional committee won't do that.
If they gather enough evidence and give it enough public exposure, they might - might - shame the FBI/DOJ/DNC into not protecting him from his crimes. I doubt if it would sway the retired intelligence officials who lied about the laptop, though. They already know what Hunder does.

Now this is going to be something Hunter didn't expect coming. This is going to shake the core of the Deep State protecting him. I'm sure the prostitutes will be hunted down and liquidated to prevent them from testifying.

Is this really necessary? I bet Malia Obama has Secret Service protection, then what? :dunno:

I know someone who said that she saw the Hunter videos and still has nightmares. It was a lot more than Hunter fucking a crying child.

Yeah...I wish I could unsee them myself!

And the leftists keep voting for this filth!

You know I am referring to the accusation of Hunter Biden in a video with an underaged girl...AND...the accusation that President Biden has said he will pardon him. Why all the lies?

Pretty ugly lies. Maybe they think the lies make them winners... or better Christians. Or maybe the lies are an excuse to air their sexual fantasies in public.

This is where Dragonbitch does this: :scared1:

He/she/it has that disease that makes leftist vermin believe that anything that comes out of their mouth is true and if you try to make them prove it, you're just picking on them you nasty Trumpinista!

Lol

The funny thing is how easy it was to verify that the laptop was real.

The same email that tony bobalinski had in his sent mail was in hunters in-box.

Proof beyond a doubt.

If they gather enough evidence and give it enough public exposure, they might - might - shame the FBI/DOJ/DNC into not protecting him from his crimes. I doubt if it would sway the retired intelligence officials who lied about the laptop, though. They already know what Hunder does.
Nope. That just muddies the investigation. This is more PR.but its Greene so it will backfire anyway.

Forum List

Back