Marjorie Taylor Greene to lead probe into Hunter Biden’s Prostitutes amid concerns they were Human Trafficking Victims

Nope. That just muddies the investigation. This is more PR.but its Greene so it will backfire anyway.
The DOJ/FBI/DNC "investigation" consists of them investigating the best way to cover up for Biden while still having the option to plausibly indict Trump.

Greene may or may not succeed, depending on how well the DOJ hides the evidence.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Hints Hunter Biden’s Sex Workers May Testify in Front of Congress​

If they get choked up describing his cruelty, I hope they are better actresses than Christine Blaze-one Ford was.

We are doomed. I am not a Hunter fan, but this is one step over the line IMO.
We will never get back to running a country if this is going to be the new standard for politics.

Politicians are merely a reflection of the people who elect them. We get more and more extremists because we have a population getting considerably more ignorant and infantile.

We are doomed. I am not a Hunter fan, but this is one step over the line IMO.
We will never get back to running a country if this is going to be the new standard for politics.
when the justice dept and all other ways of holding people accountable fail you have to be creative,,,

otherwise we should all just give up and submit,,

Politicians are merely a reflection of the people who elect them. We get more and more extremists because we have a population getting considerably more ignorant and infantile.
maybe if republicans did their job and followed the rules like theyre supposed to instead of defending democrats and support their agenda these types of actions wouldnt be needed,,

I'd say that laptop video of the underage girl crying as hunter fucked her is a pretty good indication that she was trafficked.
Where is the laptop video? Why haven't you linked it or a solid reference to it yet?

The DOJ/FBI/DNC "investigation" consists of them investigating the best way to cover up for Biden while still having the option to plausibly indict Trump.

Greene may or may not succeed, depending on how well the DOJ hides the evidence.
Everyone is against the GOP.....persecution complex.

True….Gavin Newsom, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush and the like could never be elected without you people recruiting Mexico’s worse, without race hustlers and without a plethora of plantation dwelling street beasts that NEED lots of free shit.

True….Gavin Newsom, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush and the like could never be elected without you people recruiting Mexico’s worse, without race hustlers and without a plethora of plantation dwelling street beasts that NEED lots of free shit.
I sure don't understand why minorities don't flock to vote for the GOP. :heehee:

Succeed at what? She literally can do nothing but caterwall in that horrible voice of hers.

Forum List

Back