Marjorie Taylor Greene to lead probe into Hunter Biden’s Prostitutes amid concerns they were Human Trafficking Victims

I can't wait to see what batshit crazy stuff MTG comes up with. Crank the crazy up to 11 and rip the knob off!!
Ahhh the sound of protecting woman going by the waste side when it's a Dem scandal. BUSTED!
19651017Football.png

Now this is going to be something Hunter didn't expect coming. This is going to shake the core of the Deep State protecting him. I'm sure the prostitutes will be hunted down and liquidated to prevent them from testifying.

I can't wait for this.
A hooker under oath points to one GOP congressman after another exposing their preferences and price points.
I sure hope it's televised!

Now this is going to be something Hunter didn't expect coming. This is going to shake the core of the Deep State protecting him. I'm sure the prostitutes will be hunted down and liquidated to prevent them from testifying.

Does this eventually lead to 85,000 Biden-trafficked, 'LOST' illegal children?

Ahhh the sound of protecting woman going by the waste side when it's a Dem scandal. BUSTED!
View attachment 785367

The criminally partisan weaponized federal agencies run by 'White Supremacist' Democrats won't comply white male Republican subpoenas now.

What do you think the misogynists will do that is any differently with MTG leading the investigation?

I love Marjorie. She pulls no punches, The Dumbocrats are sorry they took her off committees because they gave her lots of time to raise hell.

Forum List

Back