Mark Cuban: “I could care less about politics right now. There’s much more going on in our country”

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
HE'S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Tom Steyer, Mark Cuban take on Trump...Battle Of The Bigly Billionaires!

Most working folk are too busy working to be able to really be active politically. No matter who controls what life goes on. It's all about individual survival over everything else. It's no more than that. Only the looks really get heavily involved. I can tell you that if a political candidate knocks on my door I will not be cordial. I don't care what pukey party it is.

Don't forget Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. The Democrats might end up with 16 candidates like the GOP did in 2016.
Geez, they're even bankrupt on ideas of how to run for president, they gotta steal trumps.
We tried an inexperienced, know nothing, pompous egomaniac bloviator. Why on earth would we want another?

I'm glad obongo is gone too...

No more politicians....

Trump has shown that we need Presidents with business experience.

Don't forget Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. The Democrats might end up with 16 candidates like the GOP did in 2016.
Geez, they're even bankrupt on ideas of how to run for president, they gotta steal trumps.
We tried an inexperienced, know nothing, pompous egomaniac bloviator. Why on earth would we want another?

I'm glad obongo is gone too...

No more politicians....

Trump has shown that we need Presidents with business experience.
His business experience? Stiffing contractors in payment and declaring bankruptcy shows his brand of experience sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back