Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Unless the roommate actually saw Kavanaugh molest a woman, AND can offer proof, he has nothing relevant to say.

The roommate (and many other people) "saw" a drunken belligerent stumble bum...and that speaks both to his character (or lack of it) and his dishonesty

Opinions vary. I also found Ford dishonest about her "fear of flying". I also don't believe she was really 100% certain it was Kavenaugh.

You want to know what I think happened?

I think she may or may not have gotten drunkenly groped at a party as a teenager. Maybe it was against her will, or maybe it wasn't and then she felt bad about it. I think it was very emotional for her, because teenaged girls are emotion bombs. I absolutely don't believe for a second that it was the horribly scarring trauma she's trying to claim. If women were really that fragile, my entire generation would be completely non-functional.

I think she had a big crush on Brett Kavanaugh at some point, and he wouldn't give her the time of day.

I think in the social circles she ran in, everyone struggles to have some sort of "victim" status, because it has some sort of cachet to it. But what sort of victim status is a white girl from a rich Maryland suburb, who goes to a private prep school and hangs out at the country club, going to claim? So she dredged up this drunken groping incident, and blew it up in her mind into a narrow escape from rape. At some point, it fused with her resentment over her unrequited adolescent crush.

I think she started this out of some long-held pique, and then just got locked into it by the beyond-the-event-horizon frenzy of the left and couldn't back out.

I think it happened just as she said, but it wasn't Kavanaugh or Judge.

Two Men Tell Judiciary Committee They Assaulted Christine Ford, Not Kavanaugh

Like I said, I think she got drunkenly groped. I don't think it was Kavanaugh, nor do I think it was anything like as cripplingly traumatic as she likes to pretend.

Perhaps. I do think it might have been if she had not been so inebriated during the incident.

The roommate (and many other people) "saw" a drunken belligerent stumble bum...and that speaks both to his character (or lack of it) and his dishonesty

Opinions vary. I also found Ford dishonest about her "fear of flying". I also don't believe she was really 100% certain it was Kavenaugh.

I think she may or may not have gotten drunkenly groped at a party as a teenager. Maybe it was against her will, or maybe it wasn't and then she felt bad about it. I think it was very emotional for her, because teenaged girls are emotion bombs. I absolutely don't believe for a second that it was the horribly scarring trauma she's trying to claim. If women were really that fragile, my entire generation would be completely non-functional.

I think she had a big crush on Brett Kavanaugh at some point, and he wouldn't give her the time of day.

I think in the social circles she ran in, everyone struggles to have some sort of "victim" status, because it has some sort of cachet to it. But what sort of victim status is a white girl from a rich Maryland suburb, who goes to a private prep school and hangs out at the country club, going to claim? So she dredged up this drunken groping incident, and blew it up in her mind into a narrow escape from rape. At some point, it fused with her resentment over her unrequited adolescent crush.

I think she started this out of some long-held pique, and then just got locked into it by the beyond-the-event-horizon frenzy of the left and couldn't back out.

Like I said, I think she got drunkenly groped. I don't think it was Kavanaugh, nor do I think it was anything like as cripplingly traumatic as she likes to pretend.

Perhaps. I do think it might have been if she had not been so inebriated during the incident.

No, it wouldn't have. The truth is that, even today, it's just not that uncommon for women to experience unpleasant, unwelcome physical attentions by dickhead men. I'm not saying that makes it okay; I'm just saying that her alleged "trauma" is far, FAR out-of-proportion to what she described. And I'm saying that, as a woman, I have some basis of experience from which to speak. With all due respect to the "constant victim" brigade of leftist shrews, women aren't that mentally fragile. And with all due respect to men in general, dickhead sexual behavior isn't exactly a huge shock, especially when alcohol is involved.

Also, not only is her "trauma" wildly exaggerated for the incident as she told it, it's also utterly out of kind. Why would being groped by a drunk acquaintance make you feel the need to have a second front door on your house, for God's sake? Or make you claustrophobic around airplanes? Unless you were molested IN an airplane, there's no earthly reason for your reaction to the molestation to involve airplanes, or any other enclosed space. Post-traumatic reactions to an incident usually relate in some way to the incident. Panic attacks at attending parties with men? Okay. I could also see being unable to have sex missionary position because you can't stand having a guy on top of you. Hell, even having a pathological hatred of guys wearing the same cologne as he did. But all of her supposed "trauma" has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual incident.

No, it wouldn't have. The truth is that, even today, it's just not that uncommon for women to experience unpleasant, unwelcome physical attentions by dickhead men. I'm not saying that makes it okay; I'm just saying that her alleged "trauma" is far, FAR out-of-proportion to what she described. And I'm saying that, as a woman, I have some basis of experience from which to speak. With all due respect to the "constant victim" brigade of leftist shrews, women aren't that mentally fragile. And with all due respect to men in general, dickhead sexual behavior isn't exactly a huge shock, especially when alcohol is involved.

Also, not only is her "trauma" wildly exaggerated for the incident as she told it, it's also utterly out of kind. Why would being groped by a drunk acquaintance make you feel the need to have a second front door on your house, for God's sake? Or make you claustrophobic around airplanes? Unless you were molested IN an airplane, there's no earthly reason for your reaction to the molestation to involve airplanes, or any other enclosed space. Post-traumatic reactions to an incident usually relate in some way to the incident. Panic attacks at attending parties with men? Okay. I could also see being unable to have sex missionary position because you can't stand having a guy on top of you. Hell, even having a pathological hatred of guys wearing the same cologne as he did. But all of her supposed "trauma" has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual incident.

Ford is a psychological valetudinarian.

Well, as I have no direct experience with such things, I'll take your world for it.

I've noticed that the
Christine Blasey Ford thread was closed. One can only wonder that it wasn't going the way the liberals here expected it should...
We don't run these boards. Don't blame us.

What you are seeing is that we are reasonable. After hearing the testimony, we have decided this isn't enough to not seat Kav. We don't like him but her testimony was pretty weak. Even if he did what she says he did, she's embellishing. Like, he didn't even get her clothes off. There were two guys in the room. If they wanted her clothes off they would have gotten them off.

2. She "felt" like she was going to die. Sure, if someone you don't want hitting on you is forcing themselves on you, and then you go to scream and they put their hand over your mouth, I'm sure the thought that he might accidentally kill you could cross your mind, but he didn't. He didn't even come close.

I'm sure Kav didn't even realize what he did. Lots of guys like that out there. He may have went too far with his forcefulness but for god sakes he was a drunken teenager in the 80's.

I can actually see this from Kav's position. This is ridiculous.

But, he also made it obvious he is a right wing partisan hack yesterday. I hope he doesn't live 40 years. That's a long time to have a conservative tool legislating from the bench.

Well, as I have no direct experience with such things, I'll take your world for it.

I appreciate that. One of my pet peeves about leftist chicks is that their victimhood caterwauling makes it look as though we're all ineffectual, illogical viragos whose mental fortitude has the strength of blown glass.

And honestly, I am trying to remember that all women are not me. I'm not all the easily-rattled, and having already been 5'8" and built like an Amazon by the age of 15, I'd have been more likely to send the guy away injured than to be helpless. I also wouldn't have even considered keeping it quiet, or even considered that there might be any reason to. Back in the 80s, I wouldn't have called the cops over something like this, but I WOULD have told literally everyone I and he knew what an utter creep he was.

So I'll admit it can be hard for me to understand other women's actions and motivations. But I still stand by my statement that women in general just aren't that fragile mentally and emotionally. I can't imagine God would make us that way, when He intended us to have to deal with men. :eusa_angel:

You are newer than I am and no such history is reflected.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.
Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.
Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.
What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.
How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.
Ok

Women who are victims of rape or even allegedly victims are typically treated with great compassion by others and that is how a decent person should treat them.

They typically receive empathy and support from family, friends, coworkers, their church if they have one, their community and neighbors.

Law enforcement and the courts do everything they can to help and to establish justice.

There are hundreds of shelters Nationwide for battered and abused women who will take them in. They have RAINN and other organizations offering free counseling and other assistance to them.

Usually their identity is kept out of the public.

No one with any decency opposes any of this and in fact supports such help for victims.

In addition it is true that every woman is different and some recover more fully than others. Some never do and may even commit suicide. Most eventually do recover to lead good lives even if carrying emotional mental and physical scars.

Men who are falsely accused are more likely to lose the support of friends, family, the community and neighbors. If they belong to a church they might well lose that support. They are more likely to lose their jobs and homes and families especially their kids. Forever if convicted.

Their name is very likely to be smeared and trashed forever even of acquitted. Unlike a victim their name is published before trial and many assume they are guilty. If acquitted it is often in the back of the paper somewhere. There are no specific shelters for them and few legal resources available unless they are wealthy or have a public defender.

With their reputation and name wrecked much of this damage can be permanent and irreparable.

If convicted they might be raped in prison suffering what their accuser lied about. If their attacker is HIV positive it is a death sentence.

No one especially me is trivializing what victims suffer. The point is that there is more than one kind of victim and saying one CAN suffer more than others is true. No one said it is always worse.

It needs to be remembered because many on the left seek to marginalize due process for rape or sexual assault. Such as Obama with his title IX witch hunt.

I know rape victims and always support and empathize with them

I also support and empathize with Daniel Holtclaw who has suffered much of what I described above.

Fair enough.

Although women who are raped are often victimized in the courts by the defense attorney. And if you listen to rape victims they complain about the stupid things people say to them. Granted the people are trying to be kind but the rape victim often feels like these people don't have a clue what they are going through.

I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't bad. The person who falsely accuses them should spend 10 years in jail. But, it's never worse being accused. Being literally raped is 1000 times worse. I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't really really bad but your mistake was trying to suggest that being falsely accused is EVER worse than being really raped. If you believe that then you've never been raped.

Yeah, tell that to the guys on the Duke La Cross Team, that bitch ruined their lives with a made up fantasy. But now we got this commiecrat senator bitch all over the news, saying women don't make things up, well senator bitch, history proves otherwise. BTW there is no allegation of rape in this case, well at least so far, tomorrow could produce a new lie.

The GOP Wants Us To Think Being Accused Is As Bad As Being Assaulted | HuffPost

The GOP Wants Us To Think Being Accused Is As Bad As Being Assaulted

It's not

What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.
How is being falsely accused of rape ever worse than being literally raped. Explain that.
Ok

Women who are victims of rape or even allegedly victims are typically treated with great compassion by others and that is how a decent person should treat them.

They typically receive empathy and support from family, friends, coworkers, their church if they have one, their community and neighbors.

Law enforcement and the courts do everything they can to help and to establish justice.

There are hundreds of shelters Nationwide for battered and abused women who will take them in. They have RAINN and other organizations offering free counseling and other assistance to them.

No one with any decency opposes any of this and in fact supports such help for victims.

In addition it is true that every woman is different and some recover more fully than others. Some never do and may even commit suicide. Most eventually do recover to lead good lives even if carrying emotional mental and physical scars.

Men who are falsely accused are more likely to lose the support of friends, family, the community and neighbors. If they belong to a church they might well lose that support. They are more likely to lose their jobs and homes and families especially their kids. Forever if convicted.

Their name is very likely to be smeared and trashed forever even of acquitted. Unlike a victim their name is published before trial and many assume they are guilty. If acquitted it is often in the back of the paper somewhere. There are no specific shelters for them and few legal resources available unless they are wealthy or have a public defender.

With their reputation and name wrecked much of this damage can be permanent and irreparable.

If convicted they might be raped in prison suffering what their accuser lied about. If their attacker is HIV positive it is a death sentence.

No one especially me is trivializing what victims suffer. The point is that there is more than one kind of victim and saying one CAN suffer more than others is true. No one said it is always worse.

It needs to be remembered because many on the left seek to marginalize due process for rape or sexual assault. Such as Obama with his title IX witch hunt.

I also support and empathize with Daniel Holtclaw who has suffered much of what I described above.

Fair enough.

Although women who are raped are often victimized in the courts by the defense attorney. And if you listen to rape victims they complain about the stupid things people say to them. Granted the people are trying to be kind but the rape victim often feels like these people don't have a clue what they are going through.

I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't bad. The person who falsely accuses them should spend 10 years in jail. But, it's never worse being accused. Being literally raped is 1000 times worse. I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't really really bad but your mistake was trying to suggest that being falsely accused is EVER worse than being really raped. If you believe that then you've never been raped.

Yeah, tell that to the guys on the Duke La Cross Team, that bitch ruined their lives with a made up fantasy. But now we got this commiecrat senator bitch all over the news, saying women don't make things up, well senator bitch, history proves otherwise. BTW there is no allegation of rape in this case, well at least so far, tomorrow could produce a new lie.

It's not
I have used actual facts to show it can be as bad or worse

Using big font to deny that is not an argument

So, Mark Judge has now agreed to cooperate with an FBI investigation. Good news.

Ok

Fair enough.

It's not
I have used actual facts to show it can be as bad or worse

Using big font to deny that is not an argument
JUDGE WILL testify HERE COMES THE JUDGE HERE COMES THE JUDGE

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.
How is he a rapist?
So you defend trump and kav yet you deny being a trump supporter or republican? Let me guess you’re a libertarian?
I selectively comment on issues which concern me.

False accusations against men are a big one which interests me.

Regardless of who it is. I have also stated there is no evidence against clinton

I don't care about the political party I care about what is being said and done.

There are in fact predators and rapists but there are also men who are falsely accused. Being falsely accused of a sex crime is as bad or sometimes worse than being the victim of a sex crime. That is what draws my interest. I don't care if is trump or Clinton PR Daniel Holtclaw.

It does seem that Kavanaugh and his family have gone through a difficult time, facing public scorn and even death threats. No people should be made to fear for their safety because they are in the public eye. But the idea that Kavanaugh has suffered anywhere near what Blasey has allegedly suffered or perhaps even more so is ludicrous. He may resent the way the confirmation process is going. He may be outraged that he isn’t facing a smooth path from one of the nation’s second-highest courts to the nation’s highest court. But make no mistake: None of that rises to the level of destroying his life. He is not a victim, and what he has gone through is nowhere near on par with what a rape victim experiences. Graham’s equating the two experiences on live television and Kavanaugh’s harping on his personal pain eclipses the very real and severe toll violence exacts on those who suffer it.

In her testimony on Thursday, Blasey recounted that the immediate aftermath of the alleged attack was the worst. For four years after Kavanaugh allegedly pushed her onto a bed, groped her, tried to take off her clothes and put a hand over her mouth when she screamed, her academic achievement cratered, she said. Only two years into college was she able to “pull myself together,” she told the committee.

The effects have lasted much longer than that. “Brett’s assault on me drastically altered my life,” she said, adding that his alleged actions “have haunted me episodically as an adult.” Later manifestations included a fear of flying and a need to have escape routes from any room she entered, including the desire to add a second front door to her house, all due to her resulting anxiety, claustrophobia and PTSD-like symptoms.Top of Form

Bottom of Form

What Blasey didn’t get into is what were likely the professional and financial ramifications of what she said she went through. Blasey today is a highly respected psychologist who seems to be financially sound. Yet it’s hard to say what losing two years of academic achievement in college may have meant, as well as the last few years of high school, and what impact that has had on her career trajectory. She didn’t share whether her psychological suffering got in the way of her work or other achievements, and she didn’t share the cost of the therapy she has sought in the years since.

Brett’s assault on me drastically altered my life. But it’s extremely common for sexual violence to take a financial toll on its victims. As Rebecca Greenfield and Janet Paskin detailed recently on Bloomberg, while it’s hard to make a full accounting, given how rare it is for victims to make official reports, the price they pay is likely huge. A number of studies have put the cost of sexual violence at $100,000 to $200,000 for each victim. That includes the costs of medical attention and criminal justice fees, property loss and a loss of workplace productivity. One study of women who had been victims in childhood or adolescence faced 16 percent higher health care costs than other women, even decades afterward. Many take time away from work or even need to leave work for long periods to recover from the trauma.

That could, in turn, cost women their jobs or, at the very least, affect their pay. Research has found that sexual harassment victims often tune out at work or avoid going altogether. In a recent study of women who said they experienced sexual harassment at work, 80 percent changed jobs within two years — vastly more frequently than those who said they weren’t harassed. Many who said they were harassed also cut back on their hours or switched to different industries. And it seems that most of them landed in poorer-paying positions. The women who said they were harassed dealt with far greater financial stress two years afterward, stress that’s akin to having been incarcerated or suffering a serious injury.

That is part of the possible toll that Kavanaugh’s alleged action took on one woman. It’s also worth remembering that she’s not the only one who has come forward. Deborah Ramirez said that he exposed his penis to her, putting it in her face such that she touched it when she tried to brush him away. Julie Swetnick said that she saw him in a line of boys outside a bedroom at a party, waiting to have his turn to have sex with an intoxicated girl inside, and that he was present at a party where she was gang-raped. Both women’s alleged traumas likely came with economic and psychological costs.

Kavanaugh and his family shouldn’t have to face death threats. And it certainly seems he’s impatient with his Senate confirmation process. But he has faced few, if any, repercussions for these alleged actions over his lifetime. At most, he currently risks not being confirmed to one of the most powerful positions in the country. The women who say he victimized them, on the other hand, have had to carry the consequences their entire lives.

You have proof that he sexually harassed someone? Please show it, or are you also in the camp of guilty before proven innocent?
I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh. There is something that happened at a party, but not the made up party that Chrisine Ford alleges. I believe Brett Kavanaugh. When watching the testimony of the two, it was Brett Kavanaugh that touched my heart and rang true. It was Christine Ford that looked like and sounded like a liar. It might be helpful to question Mark Judge should it be him or someone he knows. It is dirty tricks on the psycobabble witch's part to drag down Kavanaugh just because you are a feminist California "feminist" activist now.

Last edited:
You have proof that he sexually harassed someone? Please show it, or are you also in the camp of guilty before proven innocent?
I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh. There is something that happened at a party, but not the made up party that Chrisine Ford alleges. I believe Brett Kavanaugh. When watching the testimony of the two, it was Brett Kavanaugh that touched my heart and rang true. It was Christine Ford that looked like and sounded like a liar. It might be helpful to question Mark Judge should it be him or someone he knows. It is dirty tricks on the psycobabble witch's part to drag down Kavanaugh just because you are a feminist California "feminist" activist now.
Parties back when I was in a frat were a girl call ,plenty of drinking by those who could hold their liquor and lots of misbehavior most of which I wouldn't mention here You think it was different with Kavanaugh and his gang?

Senate Republican leaders agreed Friday to reopen the FBI background investigation of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh after two key Republicans suggested they would not vote to confirm him to the Supreme Court without additional information on his alleged sexual misconduct while he was a teenager.

Senate GOP leaders agree to new FBI investigation of Kavanaugh

I haven't heard yet whether Trump will authorize this.

Hilarious that this chic Ford, said Kavenaugh tried to take her clothes off, and then later she admits the she wore her bathing suit from morning swim practice to the party and all day long. Nobody does that. Swimmers shower and change clothes. And who calls a full piece bathing suit "clothes"?

She also doesn't remember where the party was at, who invited her and how she got to and from the party. She is 15 an lives 10 miles from the general direction she said the party was at. When she left, she was wearing according to her a full length swim suit. Did she walk 10 miles to home in her flip flops and swim suit and no one noticed?

The other hilarious revelation that should have tipped anyone off that this lunatic chic was lying in the fact that she testified that after the alleged event that she said to herself 'My attacker is going to be a Supreme Court Judge" WTF? What kid at 15 would ever say that? What is she now, a fortune teller too? Perfect job for her as they are skilled liars as well.

Then there is the mysterious Lie Detector expert that she had to meet at a HOTEL, not her home, a HOTEL, and over the course of 4-5 hours, she was asked just 2 questions. Again, WTF? She was being coached how to pass a lie detector, plain and simple. To this day Feinstein won't allow anyone to see this so called Lie Detector test, or tell anyone what the two questions were. I have never seen nor read about any lie detector test that was just two questions long.

If there is an FBI Investigation, it is going to be a slam dunk and over quickly if someone who isn't a flaming Marxist America Hating Traitor is put on the investigation

Forum List

Back