Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

I just read the quotes from Mark Judge's book portraying the misogynistic world of his youth at Georgetown Prep. And Kavanaugh was there. Hummm? While there is no "smoking gun," it doesn't look good for either Judge or Kavanaugh, particularly after the letter from the alumni of Holton Arms.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Funny I have yet to see any claim as to exactly when this party occurred, hell she won't even be able to swear under oath she was still in HS since she can't even say what year it was.
Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.
:iyfyus.jpg:

when was the last time you got drunk and sexually harassed a female?

Probably about 40 years ago, and the woman is now my wife.

Now investigate and tell the class when and where that happened, who else was there and exactly how I harassed her. That's exactly what Ford is demanding on similar information.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Funny I have yet to see any claim as to exactly when this party occurred, hell she won't even be able to swear under oath she was still in HS since she can't even say what year it was.
:iyfyus.jpg:

when was the last time you got drunk and sexually harassed a female?

You have to be careful asking questions like that. It's not really fair to accuse people on here of crimes like that. I understand what you mean, and that you aren't saying it in the way others have on here... that if a normal person gets drunk and sexually assaults or harasses a woman they remember it.

No worries, the idiot just trapped himself.

Uh, Judge says he was not there. So why would he testify?

Wrong. He says he has no memory of it. But then he wrote a book where he documents being blackout drunk through his entire teen years (much of it with Kavanaugh)

So he doesn't remember much of anything

I just read the quotes from Mark Judge's book portraying the misogynistic world of his youth at Georgetown Prep. And Kavanaugh was there. Hummm? While there is no "smoking gun," it doesn't look good for either Judge or Kavanaugh, particularly after the letter from the alumni of Holton Arms.
Wanna be more specific, or just throwing out vague quotations? Because Ford admits she can't even remember the year for sure.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.

Ford has no supporting witness. No supporting evidence, she has nothing to prove what she claims to have happened.

No hearing on Monday per Dr. Ford's lawyer. Must be investigations first.

FBI said it's not a federal crime and they have no reason to investigate it. It's all about delay, delay.

If you have no recollection of an alleged event, what’s the point in testifying? Maybe he can’t remember it because it didn’t happen.

If you have no recollection of an alleged event, what’s the point in testifying? Maybe he can’t remember it because it didn’t happen.

To get it under oath. If he really remembers nothing then he has nothing to worry about.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.

Ford has no supporting witness. No supporting evidence, she has nothing to prove what she claims to have happened.
She PASSED a lie detector test

I don't think I'd have much recollection of an event if the date and location were unknown.

Though she discussed it with others including a therapist way back when...

FBI said it's not a federal crime and they have no reason to investigate it. It's all about delay, delay.

.[/QUOTE]

That's not exactly what they said.

They can and will investigate further as part of their vetting of Kavanaugh if the White House requests it...Of course the White House wants anything but that

ROFLMFAO, what did she attest to, "Ugh, I think Bret did this to me sometime in MD, I'm not sure exactly where or exactly when." Had to be one hell of a polygraph exam, verifying virtually nothing. LMAO

Psychopaths regularly pass lie detector tests too.

I don't think I'd have much recollection of an event if the date and location were unknown.

And who said the date and location are unknown?

Every news outlet I've seen or heard. If you have that information how about sharing it with the class. I won't be holding my breath waiting on an obvious idiot.

Forum List

Back