Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Much is happening? Really? Where exactly...is this taking place somewhere other than in your mind?
Old you don't get it ?? Those closest to trump are spilling their guts You think manafort cohen the head of the trump empire don't know enough about the evil pos trump to make his life miserable?

Hasn't it begun to dawn on you, Ed that the reason Mueller is going after Cohen and Manafort for crimes that have nothing to do with Trump is that he hasn't been able to find anything criminal in the way Trump conducted his businesses or his campaign? I hate to break this to you but it's beginning to look more and more like the Mueller investigation is going to die with a whimper and not a shout.
Bad news old Mueller is just putting the icing on the cake Between all those people ratting trump out he'll be lucky to not get a jail term A despicable man
Do you not grasp that Mueller is getting convictions on things that have ZERO to do with Trump? In order for someone to "rat out" another person...they first have to have something to rat out! Duh?
Oh EXCUSE ME ,,,those life long finance guys don't know anything about money laundering or his payoff guy cohen knows nothing of all the women paid off or all the other illegal deals the ex scumbag RE guy trump was responsible for ,,,,my bad

You keep hoping, Ed! It's about all you have at this point...

Ok. So you accept that Mexico ain't paying. That was always a fantasy

Now you have to deal with the fact that the wall itself is a fantasy

Ok. So you accept that Mexico ain't paying. That was always a fantasy

Now you have to deal with the fact that the wall itself is a fantasy

A fantasy? Hmmmm...it looks rather solid for a fantasy!
4bpo32e044b1d813p4x_800C450.jpg

Thus the nominee has the right to take a polygraph, the FBI can provide him the opportunity.

Why would he? If he passed the test the left wouldn’t believe it and it was rigged. Polygraphs are proven to be unreliable on both detecting lies and detecting truth. Read up on them, and if I was innocent, I’d never take a lie detector test. Nothing positive can come out of it.

You're wrong, the polygraph is used by many LE Agencies as well as the Computer Voice Stress Analysis (CVSA).

Why wouldn't he? She did, he didn't? Common sense suggests he is hiding something.
He's already on the 2nd highest court in the country.........wait that many years to make allegations right before the vote........Anita times 2.

Metoo movement has changed the landscape.

Still waiting for you people to explain why Feinstein sat on this for 2 months, got nothing to say? Thought so.
It's a conspiracy!! Actually miss Ford was in charge as I read it..

Old let me be very precise ,,I wish the worst on EVERY republican stupid enough to vote for and support this great AH in our WH They deserve it for their stupidity

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!
Your opinion Hillary would be far better governing our country and far far better with relations with other countries but that's just my opinion you got what you voted for ,,,a low life scum of the earth ,,,,great choice

Hillary struggled to govern the State Department, Ed. Why you think she would have done any better with more on her plate escapes me.

Trump on the other hand is doing a rather remarkable job at governing. You may not like his style...but it's hard to dispute that he's getting things done.
Like I said before gramps I don't mind him taking a victory lap JUST NOT 3 victory laps He disgusts me

He disgusts you...Hillary disgusts me! So what's your point? Once again...you may be disgusted by the man...but he's slowly but surely checking off the things that he ran on and in the long run...what else should we demand from a President?
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!
Your opinion Hillary would be far better governing our country and far far better with relations with other countries but that's just my opinion you got what you voted for ,,,a low life scum of the earth ,,,,great choice

Hillary struggled to govern the State Department, Ed. Why you think she would have done any better with more on her plate escapes me.

Trump on the other hand is doing a rather remarkable job at governing. You may not like his style...but it's hard to dispute that he's getting things done.
Like I said before gramps I don't mind him taking a victory lap JUST NOT 3 victory laps He disgusts me

He disgusts you...Hillary disgusts me! So what's your point? Once again...you may be disgusted by the man...but he's slowly but surely checking off the things that he ran on and in the long run...what else should we demand from a President?
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!

And they're going to care in a couple weeks...and that terrifies you

How's your wall doing?

Mexico pony up yet?

If the border is secured...does it really matter who paid for it? I don't care. I don't think the majority of Americans care either.
Of course it won't work... Half overstay their visas, the rest will think of something. We need e-verify or an ID card and enforce it.

So let me see if I follow the progressive thought process here...we need e-verify for identifying illegal aliens or an ID card...but requiring people to have an ID to vote is too damn hard?

There was nothing to look at. There still isn't. Ford's own witnesses say it never happened.

So now you just outright lie?

What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?
Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!
Brainwashed fools just like you on these points about Hillary.

There was nothing to look at. There still isn't. Ford's own witnesses say it never happened.

What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

How's your wall doing?

Mexico pony up yet?

If the border is secured...does it really matter who paid for it? I don't care. I don't think the majority of Americans care either.
Of course it won't work... Half overstay their visas, the rest will think of something. We need e-verify or an ID card and enforce it.

So let me see if I follow the progressive thought process here...we need e-verify for identifying illegal aliens or an ID card...but requiring people to have an ID to vote is too damn hard?
It's not necessary. Try and keep up. We don't need a wall, we need a law...

Can you even read?

That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough
I would bet Kavanaugh has a security clearance. If so, do you have any idea how in-depth those investigations are to get one? I do.

Last edited:
How's your wall doing?

Mexico pony up yet?

We have e-verify already, we use it at work and ID cards can be hacked and leave Americans more open to fraud, great idea.

How's your wall doing?

Mexico pony up yet?

It's not necessary. Try and keep up. We don't need a wall, we need a law...

We have laws that make it illegal to come into the US without authorization, why are these laws not working?

Can you even read?

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.
How is he a rapist?

Forum List

Back