Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Sen. Booker has admitted to the SAME CRIME that he wants to deny Kavanaugh a seat on Supreme Court for.

I think Booker needs to resign, its absolutely critical that ALL liberals who were groping women quit.

Liberals need to be held to the SAME STANDARDS they hold others to.

Booker Called Out For 'Groping' Drunk Female While He Was A Teenager, Report Says
He admitted to it in 1992, as a college student, when he himself wrote about it -- going into detail about how being a peer counselor has made a change towards his views on respect for women...

If Brett had done something similar, people would be praising him for how much bravery and courage it took to admit your faults and improve for the better..

He did nothing. How do you write a book about changing what you've never done?

Do you even listen to yourself? Wonder why no one else does?

Why would he? If he passed the test the left wouldn’t believe it and it was rigged. Polygraphs are proven to be unreliable on both detecting lies and detecting truth. Read up on them, and if I was innocent, I’d never take a lie detector test. Nothing positive can come out of it.

You're wrong, the polygraph is used by many LE Agencies as well as the Computer Voice Stress Analysis (CVSA).

Why wouldn't he? She did, he didn't? Common sense suggests he is hiding something.
He's already on the 2nd highest court in the country.........wait that many years to make allegations right before the vote........Anita times 2.

Metoo movement has changed the landscape.

Still waiting for you people to explain why Feinstein sat on this for 2 months, got nothing to say? Thought so.

It's a conspiracy!! Actually miss Ford was in charge as I read it..

It matters not, a day, a week, a month or 36 years. The allegation requires an investigation, and both the She and He need to be vetted for their credibility.

We've already seen the push by the GOP to discredit both the Senator from CA and the Professor by attacking them before the substance of the allegation has been fully vetted.

Grassley has already proved behind a shadow of a doubt that he has covered up documents which would provide a greater insight in Kavanaugh's background, and now insists that the Professor come forward and be interrogated by he and the other R's on the committee.

Grassley is an example of Politics in America, which has become toxic, anti democratic and authoritarian.

It matters not, a day, a week, a month or 36 years. The allegation requires an investigation, and both the She and He need to be vetted for their credibility.
'The allegation requires an investigation'....

WHY?

Ford made no allegation (Initially).
- Feinstein chose to publicly release a 2nd-hand account 'rumor' sent to her in a letter, against the will of the person who was the subject of the 'rumor' in the letter, which had zero evidence to back it up.

Ford never pressed charges. Ford made it clear she was never going to press charges.

Ford did not want this information to go public and did not want her name to go public.

Once it was released she made it clear she did not want to address it, did not want to talk about it, did not want to testify....but is being 'forced' to.

PRE-RELEASE - If this 'incident' is so insignificant to the person it all revolves around then why did Feinstein take it upon herself to make this into something Ford never wanted it to become?

Once it hit the media, and created a frenzy - like blood in the water to sharks - Ford was FORCED to start talking.

NOW Ford wants the FBI to investigate...36 years later...when it has not mattered to her all this time...for 36 years?

The information she has presented so far has been proven to be 'FLAWED' - the individuals she said were there, witnesses, one who supposedly jumped on top of them and saved her from being raped, have came out to say the incident NEVER HAPPENED. Despite this, she still demands the FBI investigate KAVANAUGH ... based on an accusation based on a flawed memory and zero actual evidence....

Kavanaugh has been investigated. The only one who needs to be investigated now is FORD....and compromised ChiComm espionage facilitator Diane Feinstein.

Well if courseof course this Mark Judge freak doesn't want to testify. He is implicated in assisting the assault. Have you guys really up on this freak,?

Well if courseof course this Mark Judge freak doesn't want to testify. He is implicated in assisting the assault. Have you guys really up on this freak,?

There is no statute of limitations in Maryland on this kind of charge.

Judge would be well advised to plead the fifth, to avoid a perjury trap

You got a link for that? Never mind

State by State Guide on Statutes of Limitations | RAINN

Maryland

• Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.
  • Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.
  • Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.
  • What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

sorry, let me be more clear. I wasn't trying to imply that Mark Judge feels he has legal exposure, but rather he wants to avoid publicly exposing himself further for the scumbag freak he is.

sorry, let me be more clear. I wasn't trying to imply that Mark Judge feels he has legal exposure, but rather he wants to avoid publicly exposing himself further for the scumbag freak he is.
This dude was Kavs best friend right?

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.
I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Judge was a classmate of Judge Kavanaugh.

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends

How's your wall doing?

Mexico pony up yet?

If the border is secured...does it really matter who paid for it? I don't care. I don't think the majority of Americans care either.
Of course it won't work... Half overstay their visas, the rest will think of something. We need e-verify or an ID card and enforce it.

We have e-verify already, we use it at work and ID cards can be hacked and leave Americans more open to fraud, great idea.
E-verify is a mess, but these things can be fixed by experts, which we are not.

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends
Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

So now you just outright lie?

What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?
Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?
That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.

Merrick Garland.

Irrelevant and off topic.

Why do you 'think' (believe) both the Nominee and the Accuser need not be vetted on this current issue?

The Senate Republicans tossed softballs during their recent performance, and that was obvious to those who watched their act, and the Chairman of the Committee who withheld germane documents.

Are you fearful that Nominee will falter under the pressure, even after being mentored by attorney's for several days; and fear that the Accuser will be credible, honest and forthcoming?

There is nothing funny about the Republican's Misfeasance since the death of Justice Scalia.

Liberals are good citizens, While most Republicans now are brainwashed fools who believe a huge pile of crap hate-filled propaganda fromfrom the greedy idiot GOP
So now you just outright lie?

What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

What is with you people on the left? It is not an FBI matter. Teenage house parties are not a federal case.
Sexual assault by Supreme Court candidate is LOL

Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.

Can you even read?

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
He disgusts you...Hillary disgusts me! So what's your point? Once again...you may be disgusted by the man...but he's slowly but surely checking off the things that he ran on and in the long run...what else should we demand from a President?
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!
Brainwashed fools just like you on these points about Hillary.

The Other 98%

Clinton admitted the affair and there is DNA evidence to back up his admission. Ford has no evidence what so ever.

Clinton was the most powerful man in the world at the time of the BJ's. Kav was a 17 year old at the time of the allegation.

Let THAT sink in!
Clinton was seduced by 22 year old intern, it was consensual.

Forum List

Back