Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

BTW: are all Democrats males pussy whipped?
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

I knew would not have a substantial reply, why?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck
Well I'm not a democrat and I didnt father 4 kids by accident.

Sperm donation is lucrative?

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck

I wouldnt know. I donate my sperm the natural way. Through consensual sex.

Nuff said

That is a fact

You were told to say that, like any good cuck.

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

Your bias is showing and blatantly at that. There is no democrat or republican with a shred of integrity. They are all for sale to the highest bidder. As for other politicians and make no mistake appointees are politicians, take it to the bank, if a
politicans lips are moving he/she is lying.

You were told to say that like any Drumpfsexual.

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.
I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Judge was a classmate of Judge Kavanaugh.

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends
Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Well that might be what the mooch is saying now, but I know a friend of a friend that went to college with her who says maobama forcibly sodomized her in a friends apartment. Now prove he didn't.

I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Well that might be what the mooch is saying now, but I know a friend of a friend that went to college with her who says maobama forcibly sodomized her in a friends apartment. Now prove he didn't.

Isnt it a little early to be hitting the sauce?

When I need advise from a cuck I’ll ask, so far I haven’t.

You shouldnt call your lover a cuck. I wouldnt ask Drumpf for any advice either.

You shouldnt call your lover a cuck. I wouldnt ask Drumpf for any advice either.

You’re not my lover. I know you wish you were, but your not.

It's clear to my former neighbor whose son told him that his uncle's girl friend told his little league coach that Obama was in Mock Court that night, training those who earned their JD but had yet to pass the bar.

The coach is a lawyer and observed the future president that night, as the trier of fact in the mock court.

BTW, Obama's team won the case and Rudy Giuliani's team not only lost, but had to repeat Mock Court with another attorney as their trainer.

I learned this from the Internet, where everything posted is true, and is credible given Rudy's piss poor understanding of the law.

What sauce would that be, I'm not planning any pasta today.

It's clear to my former neighbor whose son told him that his uncle's girl friend told his little league coach that Obama was in Mock Court that night, training those who earned their JD but had yet to pass the bar.

The coach is a lawyer and observed the future president that night, as the trier of fact in the mock court.

BTW, Obama's team won the case and Rudy Giuliani's team not only lost, but had to repeat Mock Court with another attorney as their trainer.

I learned this from the Internet, where everything posted is true, and is credible given Rudy's piss poor understanding of the law.

And I can come up with a few hundred people they never saw maobama in class much less a moot court. Some even went to Harvard. LMAO

Vodka or some other alcoholic beverage that would explain your apparent drunken stupor?

You’re not my lover. I know you wish you were, but your not.
Of course I'm not your lover. Drumpf is your lover. You shouldnt call him a cuck.

Nope, it seems Democrats are more sensitive and caring to their moms and sisters than are Republicans.

I see, are you their cuck as well?

Nope, I'm a patriot, a Democrat, a liberal, a Navy Vet, a retired member of the Law Enforcement Community; Married to the same women since 1974, have two sons, two grand sons, one border collie, two homes and my wife and I are very comfortable financially.

How long have you been a cuck? And no, I'm not interested in being one.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Maybe the Russians might be able to help us find her emails.

Vodka or some other alcoholic beverage that would explain your apparent drunken stupor?

Poor thing, do you ever tire of being WRONG? With family that could pass at any time, I don't drink anything stronger that soda and iced tea, I never know when I'll have to drive. But hey, feel free to keep being an idiot.

Forum List

Back