Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Well that might be what the mooch is saying now, but I know a friend of a friend that went to college with her who says maobama forcibly sodomized her in a friends apartment. Now prove he didn't.

Isnt it a little early to be hitting the sauce?

What sauce would that be, I'm not planning any pasta today.

Vodka or some other alcoholic beverage that would explain your apparent drunken stupor?

Poor thing, do you ever tire of being WRONG? With family that could pass at any time, I don't drink anything stronger that soda and iced tea, I never know when I'll have to drive. But hey, feel free to keep being an idiot.

So if youre not drunk then why do you sound like an idiot? i was trying to chalk it up to something else.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Maybe the Russians might be able to help us find her emails.
What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Well that might be what the mooch is saying now, but I know a friend of a friend that went to college with her who says maobama forcibly sodomized her in a friends apartment. Now prove he didn't.

Isnt it a little early to be hitting the sauce?

What sauce would that be, I'm not planning any pasta today.

Vodka or some other alcoholic beverage that would explain your apparent drunken stupor?

Poor thing, do you ever tire of being WRONG? With family that could pass at any time, I don't drink anything stronger that soda and iced tea, I never know when I'll have to drive. But hey, feel free to keep being an idiot.

So if youre not drunk then why do you sound like an idiot? i was trying to chalk it up to something else.

No you was just trying to be a wise ass, while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Whats the probable cause?

What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?
Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?
That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.
You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!

Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!
Brainwashed fools just like you on these points about Hillary.

The Other 98%

Clinton admitted the affair and there is DNA evidence to back up his admission. Ford has no evidence what so ever.

Clinton was the most powerful man in the world at the time of the BJ's. Kav was a 17 year old at the time of the allegation.

Let THAT sink in!
Clinton was seduced by 22 year old intern, it was consensual.

50 plus year old man seduced? How stupid was he? Most powerful man in the free world and he let a 22 year old seduce him? Seriously? was he that careless and oblivious? It was the perjury that got Clinton in trouble not the BJ.

The Other 98%

Clinton admitted the affair and there is DNA evidence to back up his admission. Ford has no evidence what so ever.

Clinton was the most powerful man in the world at the time of the BJ's. Kav was a 17 year old at the time of the allegation.

Let THAT sink in!

Doesn't mean it isn't Sexual Harassment, especially since Clinton was her superior, and it was on taxpayer property and taxpayer time.

A friend of mine was working as a security guard at night, and his girlfriend visited him on the job and they engaged in sex. The employer busted him on it, and they fired him ON THE SPOT.

Its a shame when this country holds minimum wage security guards to a higher standard than the president.

That is what happened at the building I worked at. He was working the night shift and apparently she was working his night stick!! LOL!

Whats the probable cause?

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

The Other 98%

Let THAT sink in!

He was? Was he so weak minded he couldn’t say no? How many 22 year old Russians also seduced him?

Interesting.

It looks like Billy couldn't keep Willy in his pants when a 22 year old girl dropped by!! Pretty weak minded person, screams of his lack of self confidence.

I suspect this is sarcasm ^^^. If not, you are clearly not an American.

BTW: are all Democrats males pussy whipped?
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
Pretty soon there won't be any women Republicans, just brainwashed sexist old white men LOL

There will always be conservative women. You can easily pick them out in a crowd. They’re the hot ones.
The bought off Bimbos on Fox are not typical, doop. But they are brain dead or brainwashed just like you though...

Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

It's clear to my former neighbor whose son told him that his uncle's girl friend told his little league coach that Obama was in Mock Court that night, training those who earned their JD but had yet to pass the bar.

The coach is a lawyer and observed the future president that night, as the trier of fact in the mock court.

BTW, Obama's team won the case and Rudy Giuliani's team not only lost, but had to repeat Mock Court with another attorney as their trainer.

I learned this from the Internet, where everything posted is true, and is credible given Rudy's piss poor understanding of the law.

And I can come up with a few hundred people they never saw maobama in class much less a moot court. Some even went to Harvard. LMAO

really, name them. My neighbor's son is Jamie.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

I knew would not have a substantial reply, why?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck
Stupid talking points and idiotic insults as always from The Dupes...

It matters not, a day, a week, a month or 36 years. The allegation requires an investigation

So the multiple allegations of RAPE and SEXUAL ASSAULT against Bill Clinton should be investigated, got it.

Yep. Please hire a PI and begin the investigations. First compile a list of those who claim to have been victims; have them interviewed and report back in a thread by next Monday. If not I'll go forward and consider you to be echoing Right Wing Propaganda and your post lacked substance.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.

It's clear to my former neighbor whose son told him that his uncle's girl friend told his little league coach that Obama was in Mock Court that night, training those who earned their JD but had yet to pass the bar.

The coach is a lawyer and observed the future president that night, as the trier of fact in the mock court.

BTW, Obama's team won the case and Rudy Giuliani's team not only lost, but had to repeat Mock Court with another attorney as their trainer.

I learned this from the Internet, where everything posted is true, and is credible given Rudy's piss poor understanding of the law.

And I can come up with a few hundred people they never saw maobama in class much less a moot court. Some even went to Harvard. LMAO

really, name them. My neighbor's son is Jamie.

Well it's a bit tough after all these years, but I think one of the guys name was Ralph. How long you what to play this game?

Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?

This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.
You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!
Because Ford told her to d u h?

while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started
Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

Fair enough, but we'd like to see this matter adjudicated quickly enough. Its been 36 years since the event, its time to rectify it. Proclaim Judge Kavanaugh innocent and put him on the court. Or alternatively, tar him as a rapist and condemn him to spend the rest of his days on tour trying to rehabilitate himself. Let's get the vote done next week

Forum List

Back