Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

sorry, let me be more clear. I wasn't trying to imply that Mark Judge feels he has legal exposure, but rather he wants to avoid publicly exposing himself further for the scumbag freak he is.
This dude was Kavs best friend right?

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.
I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Judge was a classmate of Judge Kavanaugh.

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends
Liberals are good citizens, While most Republicans now are brainwashed fools who believe a huge pile of crap hate-filled propaganda fromfrom the greedy idiot GOP
What lie? What other so-called witnesses did she bring that supported her claim?
Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?
Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?
That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

What is with you people on the left? It is not an FBI matter. Teenage house parties are not a federal case.
Sexual assault by Supreme Court candidate is LOL

No it isn't. If Judge Kavanaugh is suspected of sexual assault in Maryland, its the purview of the constabularies in that state to investigate.

You're wrong, the polygraph is used by many LE Agencies as well as the Computer Voice Stress Analysis (CVSA).

Why wouldn't he? She did, he didn't? Common sense suggests he is hiding something.
He's already on the 2nd highest court in the country.........wait that many years to make allegations right before the vote........Anita times 2.

Metoo movement has changed the landscape.

Still waiting for you people to explain why Feinstein sat on this for 2 months, got nothing to say? Thought so.

It's a conspiracy!! Actually miss Ford was in charge as I read it..

It matters not, a day, a week, a month or 36 years. The allegation requires an investigation, and both the She and He need to be vetted for their credibility.

We've already seen the push by the GOP to discredit both the Senator from CA and the Professor by attacking them before the substance of the allegation has been fully vetted.

Grassley has already proved behind a shadow of a doubt that he has covered up documents which would provide a greater insight in Kavanaugh's background, and now insists that the Professor come forward and be interrogated by he and the other R's on the committee.

Grassley is an example of Politics in America, which has become toxic, anti democratic and authoritarian.

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Lawyer Caught On Camera: ‘We Are Going To Resist’

then we need to investigate fords lawyer on camera saying they will resist.

now what if someone comes along and accuses Ford of something bad and has as much proof as she has for kavanaugh - must we investigate that too? what you're saying is every trunked up bullshit alligation must be investigated and that's just crap dude and we both know it.

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.
I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends
Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!
Brainwashed fools just like you on these points about Hillary.

The Other 98%

Clinton admitted the affair and there is DNA evidence to back up his admission. Ford has no evidence what so ever.

Clinton was the most powerful man in the world at the time of the BJ's. Kav was a 17 year old at the time of the allegation.

Let THAT sink in!
Clinton was seduced by 22 year old intern, it was consensual.

Doesn't mean it isn't Sexual Harassment, especially since Clinton was her superior, and it was on taxpayer property and taxpayer time.

A friend of mine was working as a security guard at night, and his girlfriend visited him on the job and they engaged in sex. The employer busted him on it, and they fired him ON THE SPOT.

Its a shame when this country holds minimum wage security guards to a higher standard than the president.

He's already on the 2nd highest court in the country.........wait that many years to make allegations right before the vote........Anita times 2.

Metoo movement has changed the landscape.

Still waiting for you people to explain why Feinstein sat on this for 2 months, got nothing to say? Thought so.

It's a conspiracy!! Actually miss Ford was in charge as I read it..

It matters not, a day, a week, a month or 36 years. The allegation requires an investigation, and both the She and He need to be vetted for their credibility.

We've already seen the push by the GOP to discredit both the Senator from CA and the Professor by attacking them before the substance of the allegation has been fully vetted.

Grassley has already proved behind a shadow of a doubt that he has covered up documents which would provide a greater insight in Kavanaugh's background, and now insists that the Professor come forward and be interrogated by he and the other R's on the committee.

Grassley is an example of Politics in America, which has become toxic, anti democratic and authoritarian.

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Lawyer Caught On Camera: ‘We Are Going To Resist’

then we need to investigate fords lawyer on camera saying they will resist.

now what if someone comes along and accuses Ford of something bad and has as much proof as she has for kavanaugh - must we investigate that too? what you're saying is every trunked up bullshit alligation must be investigated and that's just crap dude and we both know it.
Why would you investigate someone saying they are going to resist? His job as an attorney is to resist on his clients behalf.

Liberals are good citizens, While most Republicans now are brainwashed fools who believe a huge pile of crap hate-filled propaganda fromfrom the greedy idiot GOP
Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?

What is with you people on the left? It is not an FBI matter. Teenage house parties are not a federal case.

No it isn't. If Judge Kavanaugh is suspected of sexual assault in Maryland, its the purview of the constabularies in that state to investigate.
He is a supreme court candidate accused of sexual assault, so no.

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
Hillary scandals were all phony and pure propaganda, super duper. Nobody in the real world CARES.

The voters cared, Franco...OH BOY did they care!
Brainwashed fools just like you on these points about Hillary.

The Other 98%

Clinton admitted the affair and there is DNA evidence to back up his admission. Ford has no evidence what so ever.

Clinton was the most powerful man in the world at the time of the BJ's. Kav was a 17 year old at the time of the allegation.

Let THAT sink in!
Clinton was seduced by 22 year old intern, it was consensual.

He was? Was he so weak minded he couldn’t say no? How many 22 year old Russians also seduced him?

Interesting.

With increasingly weak evidence.

Fixed it for you

BTW: are all Democrats males pussy whipped?
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact

Fixed it for you
Get off the GOP propaganda Channel...

Fixed it for you
Get off the GOP propaganda Channel...

Get some balls

Rachel Maddow thinks Kavanaugh should be charged criminally. thats ridiculous. we dont even know the facts of the case. 2 minors 30 years ago. the only thing they could possibly do is get Kavanaugh under oath to lie, and that's a longshot
This is all tit for tat -- no one should be charged with nothing....confirm him and move on.....

but the GOP has zero leg to stand on when they talk about this regular order BS and time lines -- they flat out stole a supreme court pick and now brag about it -- so I have no sympathy

I've always maintained that was wrong. They should have held the vote, and gone on record why they opposed Garland. Not wanting to give Obama his pick isn't a good enough reason to me. Now democrats are doing the same thing, tightening the spiral into the abyss. Count on confirmations becoming ever nastier, especially if Trump gets to replace Ginsberg. That nominee would face every dirty trick the democrats can dream up, and I wouldn't take physical violence off the table.
that's called making this pick political.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

65905819.jpg

Nuff said

That is a fact
Pretty soon there won't be any women Republicans, just brainwashed sexist old white men LOL

Nuff said

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

I knew would not have a substantial reply, why?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck

Merrick Garland.

Irrelevant and off topic.

Why do you 'think' (believe) both the Nominee and the Accuser need not be vetted on this current issue?

The Senate Republicans tossed softballs during their recent performance, and that was obvious to those who watched their act, and the Chairman of the Committee who withheld germane documents.

Are you fearful that Nominee will falter under the pressure, even after being mentored by attorney's for several days; and fear that the Accuser will be credible, honest and forthcoming?

There is nothing funny about the Republican's Misfeasance since the death of Justice Scalia.

Blah, blah blah. Both have been given the opportunity to share, the judicial committee determines the time and place. Kavanaugh has accepted the committees terms, Ford, not so much. All I'm seeing from you commies and Ford is a desire to drag this shit out. Grassely isn't going to let that happen and he shouldn't. You commies have had the info for at least 7 weeks now, your fucking games should have started then.

Nuff said

That is a fact

I knew would not have a substantial reply, why?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck
Well I'm not a democrat and I didnt father 4 kids by accident.

Nuff said

That is a fact
Pretty soon there won't be any women Republicans, just brainwashed sexist old white men LOL

There will always be conservative women. You can easily pick them out in a crowd. They’re the hot ones.

Forum List

Back