Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

Fair enough, but we'd like to see this matter adjudicated quickly enough. Its been 36 years since the event, its time to rectify it. Proclaim Judge Kavanaugh innocent and put him on the court. Or alternatively, tar him as a rapist and condemn him to spend the rest of his days on tour trying to rehabilitate himself. Let's get the vote done next week
Nah, let's play political games and delay it until after the midterms. And maybe for years. I'm all for that.

I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Well that might be what the mooch is saying now, but I know a friend of a friend that went to college with her who says maobama forcibly sodomized her in a friends apartment. Now prove he didn't.

It's clear to my former neighbor whose son told him that his uncle's girl friend told his little league coach that Obama was in Mock Court that night, training those who earned their JD but had yet to pass the bar.

The coach is a lawyer and observed the future president that night, as the trier of fact in the mock court.

BTW, Obama's team won the case and Rudy Giuliani's team not only lost, but had to repeat Mock Court with another attorney as their trainer.

I learned this from the Internet, where everything posted is true, and is credible given Rudy's piss poor understanding of the law.

And I can come up with a few hundred people they never saw maobama in class much less a moot court. Some even went to Harvard. LMAO

really, name them. My neighbor's son is Jamie.

Well it's a bit tough after all these years, but I think one of the guys name was Ralph. How long you what to play this game?

As long as people like you continue to deny reality.

while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started
Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

The problem with everything you post is your partisanship. If everything done by Trump has been done by Obama, you would be screaming for his impeachment. Of course you are not alone, but the hypocrisy from McConnell, Grassley and Nunes is disgusting and is misfeasance, totally dishonest.

BTW: are all Democrats males pussy whipped?

Nope, it seems Democrats are more sensitive and caring to their moms and sisters than are Republicans.

I see, are you their cuck as well?

Nope, I'm a patriot, a Democrat, a liberal, a Navy Vet, a retired member of the Law Enforcement Community; Married to the same women since 1974, have two sons, two grand sons, one border collie, two homes and my wife and I are very comfortable financially.

How long have you been a cuck? And no, I'm not interested in being one.

Says the cuck that falls for the lamest chick stories.

Why don’t you cuddle up in a fuzzy blanket and read a romance book.

Leave alpha male stuff to alpha males.

I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.
I'm not a dem but I am definitely pussy whipped. I think thats better than being a repub thats dick whipped.

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

I knew would not have a substantial reply, why?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck
Stupid talking points and idiotic insults as always from The Dupes...

Dupe Dupe Dupe.

Your act was worn out years ago. Only once that don’t get it is you. But then again, you’re a cuck after all.

You were told to say that, like any good cuck.
You were told to say that like any Drumpfsexual.

When I need advise from a cuck I’ll ask, so far I haven’t.
You shouldnt call your lover a cuck. I wouldnt ask Drumpf for any advice either.

You’re not my lover. I know you wish you were, but your not.
Of course I'm not your lover. Drumpf is your lover. You shouldnt call him a cuck.

Did she demand you say that?

Nuff said

Men with balls will stand with true victims of sexual assault, and the nutless will stand by the feminazis that wish to weaponize sex.

That is a fact
I dont know about you but I have never been sexually assaulted. All my encounters were consensual. Can you show on the doll where Drumpf touched you?

Cuz you can’t get a woman to give you the time of day. Just another weak democrat cuck

Dupe Dupe Dupe.

Your act was worn out years ago. Only once that don’t get it is you. But then again, you’re a cuck after all.
That is the story of the Republican Party the last 35 years, totally brainwashed by the greedy rich, super dupe.

Nuff said

That is a fact

Dupe Dupe Dupe.

That is the story of the Republican Party the last 35 years, totally brainwashed by the greedy rich, super dupe.
And of course the giveaway tax rates and policies and catastrophes which you don't even know about...

"Greedy" - wanting to recoup the money they risked on investments and make a profit.

"Not Greedy" - wanting all the profit without any of risks, aka "legalized" theft.

GFY

Dupe Dupe Dupe.

And of course the giveaway tax rates and policies and catastrophes which you don't even know about...

Did I forget to add, you tend to deflect a lot after getting your cuck ass kicked

Evidently Ford's last lie was a lie too far. She has until 10pm to agree to an interview. If not Kavanaugh will be confirmer tomorrow.

She is not afraid to fly.

Dupe Dupe Dupe.

Did I forget to add, you tend to deflect a lot after getting your cuck ass kicked
The whole point is you are duped, dumbass, hardly a deflection from your dupe BS post.

Nope, it seems Democrats are more sensitive and caring to their moms and sisters than are Republicans.

I see, are you their cuck as well?

Nope, I'm a patriot, a Democrat, a liberal, a Navy Vet, a retired member of the Law Enforcement Community; Married to the same women since 1974, have two sons, two grand sons, one border collie, two homes and my wife and I are very comfortable financially.

How long have you been a cuck? And no, I'm not interested in being one.

Says the cuck that falls for the lamest chick stories.

Why don’t you cuddle up in a fuzzy blanket and read a romance book.

Leave alpha male stuff to alpha males.
You mean a****** stuff to a******males... Mr Big Man on the internet

It's a story contrived by operatives in the DNC.
Ridiculous. That's a scumbag brainwashing Republican trick.

Do you really think that Ford was able to contrive a story where there is no evidence, no witnesses, no way to do a check on the location, the date, where Kavanaugh was on that date, the host of the party all on her own?

Of course not. The Democrats carefully researched and planned this for months ahead of time. They staged her claims so that there was no way to check anything.

Evidently Ford's last lie was a lie too far. She has until 10pm to agree to an interview. If not Kavanaugh will be confirmer tomorrow.

She is not afraid to fly.

Actually it's set for Monday if there is no response, or a decline in the offer by her legal team.

The stall isn't going to work. The Republicans accommodated their requests two separate times, and now they are looking for a third. If the Republicans agree to a third one, they will want a forth.

It's all about stalling.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

The problem with everything you post is your partisanship. If everything done by Trump has been done by Obama, you would be screaming for his impeachment. Of course you are not alone, but the hypocrisy from McConnell, Grassley and Nunes is disgusting and is misfeasance, totally dishonest.

You seem to think Trump has committed an impeachable offense, care to share what that might be?

Can you even read?

You idiot friend claimed that "her witness didn't support her"

And your moronic response was WHAT?
Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?
That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.
You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!
She said she withheld it because the Ford asked her to.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Maybe the Russians might be able to help us find her emails.
What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Whats the probable cause?

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

Forum List

Back