Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started
Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

You obviously need a dictionary.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Maybe the Russians might be able to help us find her emails.
What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Whats the probable cause?

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

The confirmation was set a week from last Thursday. The Republicans moved that twice already, and now she wants a third move. Stalling is the game plan here, and Republicans are accommodating that within reason. But I say near two weeks is generous enough.

Well if courseof course this Mark Judge freak doesn't want to testify. He is implicated in assisting the assault. Have you guys really up on this freak,?

There is no statute of limitations in Maryland on this kind of charge.

Judge would be well advised to plead the fifth, to avoid a perjury trap
sorry, let me be more clear. I wasn't trying to imply that Mark Judge feels he has legal exposure, but rather he wants to avoid publicly exposing himself further for the scumbag freak he is.

Wow, you sound like you really believe that.

What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

The confirmation was set a week from last Thursday. The Republicans moved that twice already, and now she wants a third move. Stalling is the game plan here, and Republicans are accommodating that within reason. But I say near two weeks is generous enough.
None of that cites any laws or provides probably cause. To address your deflection though, all the repubs had to do was request Drumpf to call in the FBI immediately and they would be done already.

So what? Since we don't know where this alleged assault happened, or what evening it happened, there is no proof that Mr. Judge saw anything, did anything, or was even in town at the time.
I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Judge was a classmate of Judge Kavanaugh.

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends
Judge was more than just a classmate. He was a friend.

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Neither was Kavenaugh.

I thought Kav was this choir boy that walked on water? What was he doing hanging out with the sexual predator that wrote a book about being a drunkard and sexual predator?

Not all of my childhood friends became good citizens either- some of them are liberals, but they are still my friends

You arent being considered to be a SC judge either. You are the company you keep.

you didn't say anything about Obama, when he was a leader in Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, which was involved in marijuana, cocaine as well as embezzling from the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream concern that Obama himself was affiliated. Supposedly, they gave away free dairy products for use by the gang members.
I didnt say anything about Obama because he was never accused of raping someone.

Neither was Kavenaugh.
Kav is at this moment being accused of attempted rape. Obama hasnt even had a woman accuse him of looking at her too long.

None of that cites any laws or provides probably cause. To address your deflection though, all the repubs had to do was request Drumpf to call in the FBI immediately and they would be done already.

The FBI doesn't investigate local teen house parties; especially ones that took place over three decades ago.

But even if they did, WTF are they supposed to find with no time frame, no location, no witnesses, nothing?

You are going to have to come to terms that the FBI thing was just another stall tactic they were trying to use. Even Katz knows that the first letter in FBI stands for Federal. She knows damn well that's not what the FBI does. It's all a dog and pony show.

Ford identified 2 people as witnesses, one saving her from being raped. BOTH have stated IT NEVER HAPPENED. The links to this have been repeatedly posted in numerous spots.

Saying 'uh-uh' does not make it false.

YOU are either the idiot or the liar. Which is it?
That's fake news dupe. Cavanaugh and Trump know it's fake News 2. 4 days of Investigation by the FBI would be enough

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.
You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!
Because Ford told her to d u h?

Either Ford should have come out or not, she had to be smart enough to know once she made the accusation it would have went crazy. It was on Feinstein to present the case long ago.

Neither was Kavenaugh.
Kav is at this moment being accused of attempted rape. Obama hasnt even had a woman accuse him of looking at her too long.
Kavanaugh, by Ford's own words, is not accused of attempted rape.

The FBI doesn't investigate local teen house parties; especially ones that took place over three decades ago.

But even if they did, WTF are they supposed to find with no time frame, no location, no witnesses, nothing?

You are going to have to come to terms that the FBI thing was just another stall tactic they were trying to use. Even Katz knows that the first letter in FBI stands for Federal. She knows damn well that's not what the FBI does. It's all a dog and pony show.
Actually the FBI investigates anything they need to investigate including teen parties.

What are they supposed to find? They are supposed to find witnesses and facts. Something Kav himself should want if he is not a sexual predator.

Neither was Kavenaugh.
Trying to forcibly fuck someone that doesnt want to is attempted rape no matter what language you use.

Neither was Kavenaugh.
Trying to forcibly fuck someone that doesnt want to is attempted rape no matter what language you use.

Not according to Maryland law. Their law states that rape is an attempted try for penetration. According to her claim, that never happened. She claimed that Kavanaugh jumped on top of her and held her mouth closed. Not rape or attempted rape by the statute in Maryland.

Actually the FBI investigates anything they need to investigate including teen parties.

What are they supposed to find? They are supposed to find witnesses and facts. Something Kav himself should want if he is not a sexual predator.
Six background checks turned up nothing. They certainly did not find any one claiming that Kavanaugh assaulted them. If he was a sexual predator as you claim, there would certainly be more women.

How do you find witnesses when none are mentioned; not even a lead?

No, the FBI does not investigate any matter. They only investigate federal matters, and a teen party is not a federal matter. That's why they refused to even look at it.

Neither was Kavenaugh.

Not according to Maryland law. Their law states that rape is an attempted try for penetration. According to her claim, that never happened. She claimed that Kavanaugh jumped on top of her and held her mouth closed. Not rape or attempted rape by the statute in Maryland.
You must have read the wrong thing or someone gave you some false information. According to Maryland law its attempted rape.

Neither was Kavenaugh.

Rape as well as attempted rape are specific intent crimes. Ford said the man was stumbling drunk. Which means too drunk to form the intent.

How do you find witnesses when none are mentioned; not even a lead?

No, the FBI does not investigate any matter. They only investigate federal matters, and a teen party is not a federal matter. That's why they refused to even look at it.

There have been several witnesses mentioned and one came forth on her own that said she heard about the attempted rape indirectly from other students. Even if there were none mentioned as you claimed, thats the FBI's job to do.

The FBI investigates any matter its directed to. Its their job.

Six background checks turned up nothing. They certainly did not find any one claiming that Kavanaugh assaulted them. If he was a sexual predator as you claim, there would certainly be more women.
6 background checks didnt have this information that Ford has.

Neither was Kavenaugh.

You must have read the wrong thing or someone gave you some false information. According to Maryland law its attempted rape.
Then she should go to the police and file her complaint. Maryland has no statute of limitations on sex crimes.

Neither was Kavenaugh.

Rape as well as attempted rape are specific intent crimes. Ford said the man was stumbling drunk. Which means too drunk to form the intent.
Depends on when the intent was formed. He easily could have planned this long before he got drunk. I didnt know choir boys got stumbling drunk and I thought Kav claimed he was never there so how could he have been drunk?

Forum List

Back