Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

There doesnt have to be proof for someone to make an accusation. The problem comes when the story is corroborated by someone else which it was.

Who corroborated the story?
The woman that said she heard people talking about the attempted rape.

I heard that Obama was at the airport having sex with other men in the stalls. Does that "corroborate" that he did it?
Did someone else make that same claim prior to you making this statement? If so that would corroborate the first claim.

FYI. I can tell by the context in which you used the word corroborate you are very unfamiliar with it.

Good, you try to use that in the court of law and see what happens. What a joke. I heard something of what somebody else claims. Don't try to go to law school.
She isnt using it in a court of law. Have you been paying attention?

Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

You obviously need a dictionary.

I got one:

ru·mor
[ˈro͞omər]
NOUN
  1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
    "they were investigating rumors of a massacre" ·
    gossip · hearsay · talk · tittle-tattle · the grapevine ·
    reportedly · reputedly ·
    [more]
I'd say that fits the Ford story pretty well.

You need someone holding your hand and helping you with the correct terminology.

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
Id say instead of a rumor we should label it what it is. An accusation.

Now all you need is the word "unfounded" and you'll have a more accurate picture. LMAO

Well the FBI is the only one that can make that determination.

Then why did Ford tell her? Seems pointless. Ford say, Kavanaugh tried to rape me but don’t tell anyone? Is she a 6th grader? Come on, you make the accusation and stay anonymous? Tell when has that happened in this day an age? It is an accusation, Kavanaugh has a right to defend himself and face his accuser. That said Ford I believe, believes Kavenaugh attempted to rape her, however I believe she has a false memory, because a) it never came out until 2012 after a therapy session. b) she doesn’t know where it happened. c) she doesn’t know when it happened d) she doesn’t know who was there, other than Kavenaugh and Judge. e) she told no one before 2012, not even her husband because she said she didn’t remember. f) she has such clear detail of the event but no clear memory of where or when. g) she took a lie detector and passed without any other clear details. h) Kavenaugh has no recollection. I) Judge has no recollection. j) no one else has come forward with any recollection. k) her attorney is a Soros operative. l) Kavenaugh has no one else coming forward with accusations. m) she is unwilling to testify.

False memories are real, to the person who has them, however it doesn’t mean they actually happened. When you research such accusations and stories in the past, false memories follow a very similar pattern to hers.
You would have to ask Ford that. I would have to assume she wanted Feinstein to work extra hard to keep a sexual predator off the SC.

Absolutely no proof that Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, none what so ever. If her memory is false then I could see why she would not want Kavenaugh on the court, however there is absolutely no evidence, no witnesses and no time or place.
There doesnt have to be proof for someone to make an accusation. The problem comes when the story is corroborated by someone else which it was.

You might want to look up the word recanted in relation to that BS story. Damn you're a laugh a minute.

You would have to ask Ford that. I would have to assume she wanted Feinstein to work extra hard to keep a sexual predator off the SC.

Absolutely no proof that Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, none what so ever. If her memory is false then I could see why she would not want Kavenaugh on the court, however there is absolutely no evidence, no witnesses and no time or place.

You might want to look up the word recanted in relation to that BS story. Damn you're a laugh a minute.

I already provided you the definition so I dont need to look it up. You probably need an adult to explain to you what the definition means so you wont make the mistake of thinking someone not speaking to the media means they are recanting their story.

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

Is your google broke? Look it up yourself.

I cant look up something that doesnt exist. At least give me a link.

These are charges one of your heroes laid against some Russians, and this is exactly what Ford, her conspirators and the commiecrats are doing.

“impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of government”

Mueller charges 13 Russians with interfering in US election to help Trump

Yeah but you havent shown me how Ford has done any of that?

Really, did the committee vote occur last week as scheduled? If not, WHY?????????????

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

These are charges one of your heroes laid against some Russians, and this is exactly what Ford, her conspirators and the commiecrats are doing.

Really, did the committee vote occur last week as scheduled? If not, WHY?????????????

Because the repubs called it off? No one made them reschedule it. If someone was stupid enough to follow your logic then that means the FBI would be investigating right now because Ford took over the process.

You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!
She said she withheld it because the Ford asked her to.

Then why did Ford tell her? Seems pointless. Ford say, Kavanaugh tried to rape me but don’t tell anyone? Is she a 6th grader? Come on, you make the accusation and stay anonymous? Tell when has that happened in this day an age? It is an accusation, Kavanaugh has a right to defend himself and face his accuser. That said Ford I believe, believes Kavenaugh attempted to rape her, however I believe she has a false memory, because a) it never came out until 2012 after a therapy session. b) she doesn’t know where it happened. c) she doesn’t know when it happened d) she doesn’t know who was there, other than Kavenaugh and Judge. e) she told no one before 2012, not even her husband because she said she didn’t remember. f) she has such clear detail of the event but no clear memory of where or when. g) she took a lie detector and passed without any other clear details. h) Kavenaugh has no recollection. I) Judge has no recollection. j) no one else has come forward with any recollection. k) her attorney is a Soros operative. l) Kavenaugh has no one else coming forward with accusations. m) she is unwilling to testify.

False memories are real, to the person who has them, however it doesn’t mean they actually happened. When you research such accusations and stories in the past, false memories follow a very similar pattern to hers.

Ummm, no cuck, there was no corroboration. She said she had it, then disputed even that.

There is zero evidence

I heard that Obama was at the airport having sex with other men in the stalls. Does that "corroborate" that he did it?
Did someone else make that same claim prior to you making this statement? If so that would corroborate the first claim.

FYI. I can tell by the context in which you used the word corroborate you are very unfamiliar with it.

Good, you try to use that in the court of law and see what happens. What a joke. I heard something of what somebody else claims. Don't try to go to law school.

A committee hearing is the same setup. They do things the same way as a court of law.

They listen to the complaint, they allow the defendant the ability to refute that complaint, and perhaps that happens one more time.

The point is, they cannot deny Kavanaugh the right to seek that position based on what somebody "heard" especially if they will not attend to testify what they supposedly heard. In other words, it's all rubbish and not admissible in the court of law or a Senate Committee hearing.

A committee hearing is the same setup. They do things the same way as a court of law.

They listen to the complaint, they allow the defendant the ability to refute that complaint, and perhaps that happens one more time.

The point is, they cannot deny Kavanaugh the right to seek that position based on what somebody "heard" especially if they will not attend to testify what they supposedly heard. In other words, it's all rubbish and not admissible in the court of law or a Senate Committee hearing.
Nope. The committee is not allowing any witnesses. Its just a she said he said dog and pony show.

Because the repubs called it off? No one made them reschedule it. If someone was stupid enough to follow your logic then that means the FBI would be investigating right now because Ford took over the process.

Correct because they are trying to appear being fair. Even then, the Ford team is giving Republicans a hard time and keep trying to push the goalposts back.

What is her name? Where was she when she heard the story? When did she hear it and what is the name of those people talking about it.
You'd have to ask her most of that information. Actually the FBI should. I think her last name is Miranda

She retracted her statement. I guess we could ask how many stories she can make up, then retract. She is known as unreliable

Correct because they are trying to appear being fair. Even then, the Ford team is giving Republicans a hard time and keep trying to push the goalposts back.
Ok but you still havent shown me how she is breaking any laws

Nope. The committee is not allowing any witnesses. Its just a she said he said dog and pony show.

Who said that? The Committee will hear any testimony the accuser brings.

I never said she was braking any laws. What I said is that this entire thing is a stall tactic which is pretty obvious now.........well, to most of us.

What is her name? Where was she when she heard the story? When did she hear it and what is the name of those people talking about it.
You'd have to ask her most of that information. Actually the FBI should. I think her last name is Miranda

She retracted her statement. I guess we could ask how many stories she can make up, then retract. She is known as unreliable
Show me. Thats really just a weak alternative claim to the recant attempt.

For it not to be a rumor it would need to be substantiated by facts like time and place, I haven't seen any indication those facts are available, so yeah, it's a rumor. Who started it is irrelevant.

You obviously need a dictionary.

I got one:

ru·mor
[ˈro͞omər]
NOUN
  1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
    "they were investigating rumors of a massacre" ·
    gossip · hearsay · talk · tittle-tattle · the grapevine ·
    reportedly · reputedly ·
    [more]
I'd say that fits the Ford story pretty well.

You need someone holding your hand and helping you with the correct terminology.

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
Id say instead of a rumor we should label it what it is. An accusation.

Now all you need is the word "unfounded" and you'll have a more accurate picture. LMAO

Well the FBI is the only one that can make that determination.

Still telling them whoppers, the FBI has completed it's job in relation to Kavanaugh's background check. They're not going to do more.

They committee had every chance to call any witness they wanted. But DiFi decided to wait until that period expired before presenting the letter. YOU SHOULD BE HOLDING HER RESPONSIBLE. And, because your not the sharpest tack in the box, she ain’t republican

Show me. Thats really just a weak alternative claim to the recant attempt.

Google is your friend lil cuck.

I never said she was braking any laws. What I said is that this entire thing is a stall tactic which is pretty obvious now.........well, to most of us.

No you said this.....

"There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable."

Show me where she broke any laws. The only reason to use the phrase probable cause is for legal reasons to charge someone with a crime.

BTW: are all Democrats males pussy whipped?

Nope, it seems Democrats are more sensitive and caring to their moms and sisters than are Republicans.

I see, are you their cuck as well?

Nope, I'm a patriot, a Democrat, a liberal, a Navy Vet, a retired member of the Law Enforcement Community; Married to the same women since 1974, have two sons, two grand sons, one border collie, two homes and my wife and I are very comfortable financially.

How long have you been a cuck? And no, I'm not interested in being one.

Says the cuck that falls for the lamest chick stories.

Why don’t you cuddle up in a fuzzy blanket and read a romance book.

Leave alpha male stuff to alpha males.
You mean a****** stuff to a******males... Mr Big Man on the internet

You still trying to prove you’re not a cuck. It ain’t looking good at this point cuckdupe

Forum List

Back