Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

You obviously need a dictionary.

I got one:

ru·mor
[ˈro͞omər]
NOUN
  1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
    "they were investigating rumors of a massacre" ·
    gossip · hearsay · talk · tittle-tattle · the grapevine ·
    reportedly · reputedly ·
    [more]
I'd say that fits the Ford story pretty well.

You need someone holding your hand and helping you with the correct terminology.

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
Id say instead of a rumor we should label it what it is. An accusation.

Now all you need is the word "unfounded" and you'll have a more accurate picture. LMAO

Well the FBI is the only one that can make that determination.

Still telling them whoppers, the FBI has completed it's job in relation to Kavanaugh's background check. They're not going to do more.

The will do it if the Drumpf tells them to. The fact that Drumpf is afraid to have them clear Kavs name tells me he knows Kav is a sexual predator as well.

This entire revelation of Ms. Ford is sort of suspicious to me. I think its time to exercise a search warrant on her domicile as well as her college office and her phones as well.

My suspicion is this whole thing is just a liberal scam to destroy Judge Kavanaugh's life and career. The secret is in her technological devices, no matter how clean she got them with bleach bit.

Maybe the Russians might be able to help us find her emails.
What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Whats the probable cause?

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

By making phony allegations against a court nominee, she is wasting the time of a Senate Committee and delaying the seating of Mr. Kavanaugh on to the bench

Again, who has corroborated Ford’s story? Do we have a link? Anything? Any evidence? So far we have nothing, except BS.

Did someone else make that same claim prior to you making this statement? If so that would corroborate the first claim.

FYI. I can tell by the context in which you used the word corroborate you are very unfamiliar with it.

Good, you try to use that in the court of law and see what happens. What a joke. I heard something of what somebody else claims. Don't try to go to law school.
She isnt using it in a court of law. Have you been paying attention?

A committee hearing is the same setup. They do things the same way as a court of law.

They listen to the complaint, they allow the defendant the ability to refute that complaint, and perhaps that happens one more time.

The point is, they cannot deny Kavanaugh the right to seek that position based on what somebody "heard" especially if they will not attend to testify what they supposedly heard. In other words, it's all rubbish and not admissible in the court of law or a Senate Committee hearing.
Nope. The committee is not allowing any witnesses. Its just a she said he said dog and pony show.

They committee had every chance to call any witness they wanted. But DiFi decided to wait until that period expired before presenting the letter. YOU SHOULD BE HOLDING HER RESPONSIBLE. And, because your not the sharpest tack in the box, she ain’t republican
No reason to hold her responsible when its the repubs that are not calling for an FBI investigation. I'll just lay the blame where it already is. On the repbus.

I got one:

ru·mor
[ˈro͞omər]
NOUN
  1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
    "they were investigating rumors of a massacre" ·
    gossip · hearsay · talk · tittle-tattle · the grapevine ·
    reportedly · reputedly ·
    [more]
I'd say that fits the Ford story pretty well.

You need someone holding your hand and helping you with the correct terminology.

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

Now all you need is the word "unfounded" and you'll have a more accurate picture. LMAO

Still telling them whoppers, the FBI has completed it's job in relation to Kavanaugh's background check. They're not going to do more.

The will do it if the Drumpf tells them to. The fact that Drumpf is afraid to have them clear Kavs name tells me he knows Kav is a sexual predator as well.

How does this broad intend to prove her case, if she doesn't know either where or when it happened?

What evidence would you use to obtain a search warrant?

Not evidence, probable cause. There is probable cause to say she is intentionally interfering with governmental administration, searching for evidence of a possible conspiracy with others to that end wouldn't be unreasonable.

Oh I don't know, maybe the FACT that she's currently interfering with governmental administration. And she has already engaged the services and assistance of others.

How is she interfering with governmental administration? Please be specific and cite applicable laws that demonstrate what she is doing.

By making phony allegations against a court nominee, she is wasting the time of a Senate Committee and delaying the seating of Mr. Kavanaugh on to the bench
Who told you they were phony allegations? I know the FBI didnt.

while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started
Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

It's a story contrived by operatives in the DNC.
Ridiculous. That's a scumbag brainwashing Republican trick.

Do you really think that Ford was able to contrive a story where there is no evidence, no witnesses, no way to do a check on the location, the date, where Kavanaugh was on that date, the host of the party all on her own?

Of course not. The Democrats carefully researched and planned this for months ahead of time. They staged her claims so that there was no way to check anything.
She has classmates that remember at the the time and her therapist and husband were told 6 years ago. They can really conspire can't they? Idiot. And they all protect Hillary and Bill and Obama and Lerner comma including our law enforcement. Only your high school grad bought off Coke head DJ pundits know the truth...

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

How does this broad intend to prove her case, if she doesn't know either where or when it happened?
You'd have to speak to her attorneys. I'm not one of them.

Good, you try to use that in the court of law and see what happens. What a joke. I heard something of what somebody else claims. Don't try to go to law school.

A committee hearing is the same setup. They do things the same way as a court of law.

They listen to the complaint, they allow the defendant the ability to refute that complaint, and perhaps that happens one more time.

The point is, they cannot deny Kavanaugh the right to seek that position based on what somebody "heard" especially if they will not attend to testify what they supposedly heard. In other words, it's all rubbish and not admissible in the court of law or a Senate Committee hearing.
Nope. The committee is not allowing any witnesses. Its just a she said he said dog and pony show.

They committee had every chance to call any witness they wanted. But DiFi decided to wait until that period expired before presenting the letter. YOU SHOULD BE HOLDING HER RESPONSIBLE. And, because your not the sharpest tack in the box, she ain’t republican
No reason to hold her responsible when its the repubs that are not calling for an FBI investigation. I'll just lay the blame where it already is. On the repbus.

You can run from the obvious all you want cuckboy, but the truth is DiFi could have requested it in the normal course of the hearing, she is the responsible party, and now you are her cuck as well.

Man up, you’ll feel better

There is no proof, and won't be any proof.

Let's just get the Senate to make a ruling on this, and either confirm Kavanaugh as a justice or have the Senate condemn him as a Child Rapist.

while I was pointing out an example of how easily rumors can get started
Which is a red herring, because this is not a "rumor", but rather an explicit claim by the alleged victim.

It's a story contrived by operatives in the DNC.
Ridiculous. That's a scumbag brainwashing Republican trick.

Do you really think that Ford was able to contrive a story where there is no evidence, no witnesses, no way to do a check on the location, the date, where Kavanaugh was on that date, the host of the party all on her own?

Of course not. The Democrats carefully researched and planned this for months ahead of time. They staged her claims so that there was no way to check anything.
She has classmates that remember at the the time and her therapist and husband were told 6 years ago. They can really conspire can't they? Idiot. And they all protect Hillary and Bill and Obama and Lerner comma including our law enforcement. Only your high school grad bought off Coke head DJ pundits know the truth...

Her therapist was told nothing of the kind. Ford disputes the therapists notes.

God, you cucks will do anything a chick demands.

When did the chicks remove your spine? Did it hurt?

There is no proof, and won't be any proof.

Let's just get the Senate to make a ruling on this, and either confirm Kavanaugh as a justice or have the Senate condemn him as a Child Rapist.
How do you know there is no proof? Did the FBI tell you this?

You can run from the obvious all you want cuckboy, but the truth is DiFi could have requested it in the normal course of the hearing, she is the responsible party, and now you are her cuck as well.

It is what it is, whether it came up earlier or later. Doesn't matter when it came up.

Coulda shoulda woulda. The point is that the repubs are so eager to have a sexual predator on the SC they cant be bothered with an FBI investigation to make sure they get it right. Tells me exactly what kind of low lying scum repubs are.

Again, who has corroborated Ford’s story? Do we have a link? Anything? Any evidence? So far we have nothing, except BS.
I already told. Some lady named Miranda.

She claims she heard something but no first hand knowledge, that is called hearsay and is not evidence of anything. I heard people saying Obama was gay. That means absolutely nothing, just as Miranda’s story means nothing.

It is what it is, whether it came up earlier or later. Doesn't matter when it came up.

All this bitchen about an FBI investigation is nonsense. DiFi had the information and could have had the investigation in normal course of the hearing. PERIOD.

Only those that want to use actual victims as pawns would try to defend this. And the males doing so are......

CUCKS

Got a link, I have looked up anyone that can corroborate Ford’s

She claims she heard something but no first hand knowledge, that is called hearsay and is not evidence of anything. I heard people saying Obama was gay. That means absolutely nothing, just as Miranda’s story means nothing.

Theres plenty of links out there. Look up chrissy ford miranda.

I never said it was evidence I said it was corroboration.

Coulda shoulda woulda. The point is that the repubs are so eager to have a sexual predator on the SC they cant be bothered with an FBI investigation to make sure they get it right. Tells me exactly what kind of low lying scum repubs are.

You now it could have been done in the normal course of business, and you deflect to this?

Proof you use victims of sexual assault as pawns.

Good cuck. You going to get a spanking for that?

I bet you can’t wait

Absolutely no proof that Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, none what so ever. If her memory is false then I could see why she would not want Kavenaugh on the court, however there is absolutely no evidence, no witnesses and no time or place.
There doesnt have to be proof for someone to make an accusation. The problem comes when the story is corroborated by someone else which it was.

Who corroborated the story?
The woman that said she heard people talking about the attempted rape.

You might want to look up the word recanted in relation to that BS story. Damn you're a laugh a minute.

I already provided you the definition so I dont need to look it up. You probably need an adult to explain to you what the definition means so you wont make the mistake of thinking someone not speaking to the media means they are recanting their story.

I'd say this fits the definition of recanted.

Classmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Retracts Claim She Knew About Sexual Assault in High School: ‘I Have No Idea’

Classmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Retracts Claim She Knew About Sexual Assault in High School: 'I Have No Idea'

Aren't retract and recant synonymous? Well lookie there, yes they are. ROFLMFAO

Synonym for retract:
re·tract
[rəˈtrakt]
VERB
  1. draw or be drawn back or back in.
    "she retracted her hand as if she'd been burned" ·
    withdraw · unsay · recant · disown · disavow · disclaim · abjure · repudiate · renounce · reverse · revoke · rescind · annul ·
    [more]
See, now you're not nearly as ignorant as you were 5 minutes ago.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back