Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

How is he a rapist?
So you defend trump and kav yet you deny being a trump supporter or republican? Let me guess you’re a libertarian?
I selectively comment on issues which concern me.

False accusations against men are a big one which interests me.

Regardless of who it is. I have also stated there is no evidence against clinton

I don't care about the political party I care about what is being said and done.

There are in fact predators and rapists but there are also men who are falsely accused. Being falsely accused of a sex crime is as bad or sometimes worse than being the victim of a sex crime. That is what draws my interest. I don't care if is trump or Clinton PR Daniel Holtclaw.
Did you just say being falsely accused of rape is worse than actually being raped?

You are a republican dude. Are you new? Don’t try to deny the obvious. Maybe you don’t know it yet
No I did not say that so stop playing games.

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

Nor does it make one a republican.

It is not obvious except to a narrow minded fool.

You are not insightful or good at reading people.

You are newer than me.
You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj
You are newer than I am and no such history is reflected.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

How is he a rapist?
So you defend trump and kav yet you deny being a trump supporter or republican? Let me guess you’re a libertarian?

Regardless of who it is. I have also stated there is no evidence against clinton

I don't care about the political party I care about what is being said and done.

There are in fact predators and rapists but there are also men who are falsely accused. Being falsely accused of a sex crime is as bad or sometimes worse than being the victim of a sex crime. That is what draws my interest. I don't care if is trump or Clinton PR Daniel Holtclaw.
Did you just say being falsely accused of rape is worse than actually being raped?

You are a republican dude. Are you new? Don’t try to deny the obvious. Maybe you don’t know it yet

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

You are newer than me.
You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

At least he didn't say being falsely accused of murder is as bad, or sometimes worse, than being murdered.

You are newer than me.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

What I said is demonstrably true.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

Or tough enough to put a broomstick there.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

Comments like yours prove you lack the ability to refute me. Your just not smart enough.

The only thing demonstrable from your posts - on this topic, at least - is you're a freaking idiot.

It is a VERY serious issue being falsely accuses of Rape. If the Senate convicts him of this atrocity and fails to seat him, his career, reputation and family will be destroyed. He'll have to spend the rest of his life rehabilitating himself.

This is why the Democrats are so evil for their actions, like when they convicted the Duke Lacrosse Team of gang rape in the media.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

You are newer than me.

The only thing demonstrable from your posts - on this topic, at least - is you're a freaking idiot.
Wrong.

I can back up what I said you cannot refute it or even challenge it.

Your childish insults prove you know I am right and your insults are an admission of this.

Thank you for admitting that I am right and your superior

You are newer than me.

Wrong.

Your childish insults prove you know I am right and your insults are an admission of this.

No victory quite like self-declared victory.

You're showing you don't consider being the victim of a sex crime to be a serious matter. Test this by substituting any other serious crime in your formulation - murder being the most obvious.

Wrong.

You're showing you don't consider being the victim of a sex crime to be a serious matter. Test this by substituting any other serious crime in your formulation - murder being the most obvious.
You mean a real victory where the opponent can only hurl insults and now has to lie as you have just done

That also proves your weakness.

Nothing I have said reflects any lack of sympathy for victims. Nothing i have said marginalizes the seriousness of being victim of a sex crime. Your assertion is a bald faced lie.

Replacing raper with another type of crime is a stupid and worthless test because it is not a comparison.

The facts stand for themselves and support me while proving you wrong.

Wrong.

You mean a real victory where the opponent can only hurl insults and now has to lie as you have just done

Nothing I have said reflects any lack of sympathy for victims. Nothing i have said marginalizes the seriousness of being victim of a sex crime. Your assertion is a bald faced lie.

Replacing raper with another type of crime is a stupid and worthless test because it is not a comparison.

Here's your quote, dummy:

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."

That stands for itself, and I don't see any facts nearby. It's just an idiot's opinion.

Wrong.

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."

That stands for itself, and I don't see any facts nearby. It's just an idiot's opinion.
Yes and it stands unchallenged and it is demonstrably true.

Declaring me an idiot proves you lack the intelligence to refute it. Saying it is idiotic does not make it so.

Logic supports it, facts support it and you have neither to refute it.

You admit your inferiority again.

Wrong.

Declaring me an idiot proves you lack the intelligence to refute it. Saying it is idiotic does not make it so.

Logic? GTFOH!

Wrong.

Logic? GTFOH!
Yes it crushes you

Logic? GTFOH!
Yes it crushes you

Show the logic.

The Republicans refuse to call the sole, alleged witness. That's bullshit.

He already made his statement to the public. He has no Fn idea what this flake is talking about. He wasn't there, it never happened, and Kavanaugh is not that kind of guy. What more do you want?

I want him to come say it under oath, and be questioned - the same as Repubs insist should happen with Blasey Ford.

He said it under oath, do try to keep up.

The Republicans refuse to call the sole, alleged witness. That's bullshit.

He already made his statement to the public. He has no Fn idea what this flake is talking about. He wasn't there, it never happened, and Kavanaugh is not that kind of guy. What more do you want?

I want him to come say it under oath, and be questioned - the same as Repubs insist should happen with Blasey Ford.

He said it under oath, do try to keep up.

Mark Judge was under oath?

Is your admonition misplaced?

Logic? GTFOH!
Yes it crushes you

Show the logic.
Stating the fact that one thing can be as bad or worse than another is not a denial of the seriousness of both.

You said it is which is stating a logical fallacy.

You are newer than me.

You miserable worthless coward. Did you really think you could sneak back in here without being seen? Go back to your leftist safe space with the other chickenshits.

Logic? GTFOH!
Yes it crushes you

Show the logic.
Stating the fact that one thing can be as bad or worse than another is not a denial of the seriousness of both.

You said it is which is stating a logical fallacy.

You said, 'logic supports it'. Show it, in linear thinking.

Forum List

Back