Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

When you can show being falsely accused of rape is worse than being raped, get back to us.

Sometimes it is. In the case of Judge Kavanaugh, the false accusations could easily destroy his career and his family. There have others who have spent long periods in prison after false rape accusations as well.

And don't forget the case of the Duke Lacrosse Boys, who were thrown out of school, their educations left in shambles over such charges.

'Every district attorney’s nightmare': Two men exonerated in 1991 rape claim

Pretending as if false rape charges are "no big deal" is pretty pathetic.

Point to where I said it's no big deal. I ridiculed the notion that it's worse than rape.
No one said IT'S WORSE than rape.

You ridiculed a notion which no one expressed.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

If the Democrats can prove that Mr. Kavanaugh is a rapist, they'll have plenty of time to impeach him next year if they win the House.

If they don't , they have plenty of other election opportunities to win the house over Mr. Kavanaugh's 40 years on the SCOTUs
We’ll be too busy impeaching Trump. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will get their turn.
View attachment 216676
You need to look in the mirror before you call impeach someone.
China became a nuclear power in 1964. Long before clinton but thanks for the horse shit at least you are consistant.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

If the Democrats can prove that Mr. Kavanaugh is a rapist, they'll have plenty of time to impeach him next year if they win the House.

If they don't , they have plenty of other election opportunities to win the house over Mr. Kavanaugh's 40 years on the SCOTUs
View attachment 216676
China became a nuclear power in 1964. Long before clinton but thanks for the horse shit at least you are consistant.
Yeah jknowgood what a completely retarded thing to post.

When you can show being falsely accused of rape is worse than being raped, get back to us.

Sometimes it is. In the case of Judge Kavanaugh, the false accusations could easily destroy his career and his family. There have others who have spent long periods in prison after false rape accusations as well.

And don't forget the case of the Duke Lacrosse Boys, who were thrown out of school, their educations left in shambles over such charges.

Point to where I said it's no big deal. I ridiculed the notion that it's worse than rape.

Here's your quote, dummy:

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."

View attachment 216676
Clinton gave the the missle technology so their missles would stay in the air. Thanks for trying thoigh.

Here's your quote, dummy:

"Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise."
Thank you.

Changing the word CAN BE to IT'S alters the entire content.

You lied misquoted and made a fool of yourself and you ridiculed something which no one said.

Coward

This is why I have stated that being the victim of a false accusation of a sex crime can be as bad or worse as being the victim of rape.

Small minded types scream about that statement without bothering to examine facts. But it is demonstrably true

Well as a male I can't relate to a woman who was raped. After all, most guys would probably find it exciting if a woman were to force us to have sex, so it's an entirely different thing with us.

But I think we can all relate to how it would be being persecuted in public as it's not a gender thing.

That being said, we are giving women too much credence when it comes to mere allegations. When you look at lives that were ruined by allegations alone, we can see how tilted our system is. Bill O'Reilly comes to mind, so does Bill Cosby and Herman Cain just to name a few.

Is there an equitable way to make these judgements? I don't know, but I side with caution on that one. Murder, theft, violent crime usually leaves behind a lot of evidence. Not so if somebody is threatening a woman's job if he doesn't get any.

It's just a rough call.
Do not forget men can be raped by other men.

Also it is debateble but the idea of a man being traumatized by a woman who rapes him is not as easily dismissed as many think.

Because it happens so rarely if at all, nobody really knows the truth to that or not. I'm just going by what if it happened to me, and I'd like to think I have the mindset of most males.

When I see these hot teachers busted for having sex with male students, I ask myself so WTF is the crime in that? Most of us males in our adolescent years fantasized about that happening to us when we were in school. These are not bad looking women at all, and more than likely they never forced their male partner(s), just took advantage of them.
And many experts say differently. That such young men and boys are scarred and traumatized.

Male rape of other males does happen. Not as often as rape of a woman but more than you too think.

Yes I get you went with your own experiences. I'd suggest looking into the evidence beyond your experiences.

I know what it is like to be falsely accused as well ( not for a sex crime ). For men falsely accused of rape or pedophilia it can only be worse than what I experienced.

Well of course man on man rape is an entirely different subject, just like if a female teacher forces a young girl to have sex with her. Apples and oranges. That would be traumatizing for most people because most people are straight.
Rape is rape and having a male victim of a male attacker does not make it better or worse.

View attachment 216676
Clinton gave the the missle technology so their missles would stay in the air. Thanks for trying thoigh.
Bull shit! Thanks for trying ! Talk about casting accusations with no evidence you are one hundred times ass bad as the me too movement.

View attachment 216676
Bull shit! Thanks for trying ! Talk about casting accusations with no evidence you are one hundred times ass bad as the me too movement.
It is well known, but since you think tbe Clintons have never anything wrong, i know you will remain ignorant.

View attachment 216676
It is well known, but since you think tbe Clintons have never anything wrong, i know you will remain ignorant.
Show me some evidence! Thank you! Until then you are full of shit!

View attachment 216676
How much U.S. uranium went to Russia after they bought that business from Canada, and why would Iran fund Chinese missiles

He already made his statement to the public. He has no Fn idea what this flake is talking about. He wasn't there, it never happened, and Kavanaugh is not that kind of guy. What more do you want?

I want him to come say it under oath, and be questioned - the same as Repubs insist should happen with Blasey Ford.

He said it under oath, do try to keep up.

Mark Judge was under oath?

Is your admonition misplaced?

Judiciary Committee Continues Effort to Accommodate ...
judiciary.senate.gov
15 hours ago · Mark Judge and one other alleged witness to the events Dr. Ford has described have already denied the allegations under penalty of felony to the Committee. We can obtain additional testimony through staff interviews, obtaining statements, or other means that are subject to penalties of felony, if necessary.

Has mark judge given judicial committee a statement under oath - Bing

If ignorance is bliss, you must be very happy.

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.
perhaps you can provide a link to ANY credible winess to her claims.

you gloss over this detail but demand exact detail in return.

fucked up, dude.

View attachment 216676
Show me some evidence! Thank you! Until then you are full of shit!
Google it, but your to blind about the clinton's to comprehend.

View attachment 216676
How much U.S. uranium went to Russia after they bought that business from Canada, and why would Iran fund Chinese missiles
A good bit.

I want him to come say it under oath, and be questioned - the same as Repubs insist should happen with Blasey Ford.

judiciary.senate.gov
15 hours ago · Mark Judge and one other alleged witness to the events Dr. Ford has described have already denied the allegations under penalty of felony to the Committee. We can obtain additional testimony through staff interviews, obtaining statements, or other means that are subject to penalties of felony, if necessary.

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?

judiciary.senate.gov

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?
people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year when a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

Last edited:

judiciary.senate.gov

fucked up, dude.

people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.

No I did not say that so stop playing games.

I said it can be as bad or sometimes worse and like it or not that is a demonstrably true statement.

Nor does it make one a republican.

It is not obvious except to a narrow minded fool.

You are not insightful or good at reading people.

You are newer than me.
You just said it again. You said being falsely accused can be worse than actually being raped. You’re an idiot.

Are you new because you have very little history and what I do see says rwnj
You are newer than I am and no such history is reflected.

You have twisted my words and accused me of saying two different things so no i did not say it again. My statement stands as true and your outrage does not challenge it.

Yes being falsely accused of rape or other sex crimes can be as bad or worse as being raped and only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Try to say it with a broomstick up your ass.

You miserable worthless coward. Did you really think you could sneak back in here without being seen? Go back to your leftist safe space with the other chickenshits.

What's on your mind, nutless?

You Cucks say the darndest things

judiciary.senate.gov

fucked up, dude.

people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.

There obligation ended when the hearings ended. Feinstein had an obligation to bring all allegations forward DURING the hearings.

Got that cuck?

The will do it if the Drumpf tells them to. The fact that Drumpf is afraid to have them clear Kavs name tells me he knows Kav is a sexual predator as well.

So now the deflection comes, this has nothing to do with Trump, he completed his duty in the process by making the nomination. So do try to stay on topic.

It has everything to do with Drumpf. Its his nominee and he is the only one that can have the FBI investigate. Are you really this badly misinformed?

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

The FBI is good at that kind of thing. Investigate it. God our media sucks TV wise.

The why didn’t DiFi request it during the hearings, when by the way, SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE REQUEST. DiFi knew that once the gavel dropped ending the meeting, IT COULD NOT BE FURTHER INVESTIATED.

Got that demoscum cuckdupe?
Because dr. Ford didn't want to, and you can see why. The scumbag GOP and it's scumbag propaganda arm is incredibly scary.

Forum List

Back