Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

The FBI is good at that kind of thing. Investigate it. God our media sucks TV wise.

The why didn’t DiFi request it during the hearings, when by the way, SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE REQUEST. DiFi knew that once the gavel dropped ending the meeting, IT COULD NOT BE FURTHER INVESTIATED.

Got that demoscum cuckdupe?
Because dr. Ford didn't want to, and you can see why. The scumbag GOP and it's scumbag propaganda arm is incredibly scary.

Because dr. Ford didn't want to, and you can see why.

No evidence, no witnesses, no proof, no year, no address, no clue.

I think we can all see why.
Plenty of evidence 2 trigger an investigation.

The why didn’t Feinstein request one Pussyboydupe?

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.
perhaps you can provide a link to ANY credible winess to her claims.

you gloss over this detail but demand exact detail in return.

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?
people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.
in an ethical government, we'd not blindly believe partisan accusers. hell in an ethical government they'd NOT DO the blind accusations.

so you're a bit late to be lobbing in ethics. it's like "well we don't have to be ethical but we *DO* count on the other side being ethical, making this work for us".

that's all this is.
No we take 5 days to investigate it...

The FBI is good at that kind of thing. Investigate it. God our media sucks TV wise.

The why didn’t DiFi request it during the hearings, when by the way, SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE REQUEST. DiFi knew that once the gavel dropped ending the meeting, IT COULD NOT BE FURTHER INVESTIATED.

Got that demoscum cuckdupe?
Because dr. Ford didn't want to, and you can see why. The scumbag GOP and it's scumbag propaganda arm is incredibly scary.

Because dr. Ford didn't want to, and you can see why.

No evidence, no witnesses, no proof, no year, no address, no clue.

I think we can all see why.
Plenty of evidence 2 trigger an investigation.

The why didn’t Feinstein request one Pussyboydupe?
I told you why. Do you need a diagram, super duper hater dupe internet tough guy? LOL!

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?
people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.

There is no "his" FBI. That politicization left when DumBama exited the White House. There is only the FBI now, and the FBI said this wasn't in their purview.
There is no evidence in the real world that Obama politicized the FBI, super dupe. The GOP now stands for bad government and bad propaganda, they are a disgrace.
but we have evidence of sexual misconduct from 36 years ago.

what a fucking partisan moronic hack.

After all, he was in the room.

Got the adress???
TIA :popcorn:
the GOP and the dupes are afraid to find out... Bad government, bad propaganda, a disgrace for 35 years now.

How can anyone find out when the alleged victim doesn’t even know?

Huh cuck?
Other people seem to remember..
That's why you have an investigation.

Remember what? A party that happened in 1982 or 1983?
At an unknown house, with unknown attendees? DERP!

Got the adress???
the GOP and the dupes are afraid to find out... Bad government, bad propaganda, a disgrace for 35 years now.

Huh cuck?

Nobody found seems to remember anything about it. It makes you wonder if she just didn't make the entire thing up.

fucked up, dude.

Pretty funny.

There is no "his" FBI. That politicization left when DumBama exited the White House. There is only the FBI now, and the FBI said this wasn't in their purview.
There is no evidence in the real world that Obama politicized the FBI, super dupe. The GOP now stands for bad government and bad propaganda, they are a disgrace.

And then you wonder why we call your kind the Uninformed Voters? The FBI presented the fake dossier to the FISA court to get an illegal warrant to spy on Trump. If that isn't politicization, I don't know what is.

And many experts say differently. That such young men and boys are scarred and traumatized.

Male rape of other males does happen. Not as often as rape of a woman but more than you too think.

Rape is rape and having a male victim of a male attacker does not make it better or worse.

I think Gay Rape is a lot more traumatic for man. Men are conditioned to fight for their manhood, and to lose it can be seen as a disgrace.

He said it under oath, do try to keep up.

Mark Judge was under oath?

Is your admonition misplaced?

Judiciary Committee Continues Effort to Accommodate ...
judiciary.senate.gov
15 hours ago · Mark Judge and one other alleged witness to the events Dr. Ford has described have already denied the allegations under penalty of felony to the Committee. We can obtain additional testimony through staff interviews, obtaining statements, or other means that are subject to penalties of felony, if necessary.

Has mark judge given judicial committee a statement under oath - Bing

If ignorance is bliss, you must be very happy.

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. They gave testimony to the committee or their staff under penalty of a felony. That's all you need to know.

Semantics, my ass. Legal language is precise for a reason, dummy. He wasn't under oath.

And a damn felony for false testimony is a felony for false testimony.

Got the adress???

Huh cuck?
Which other people?
Both her witnesses don’t have a clue what she’s talking about.

Got the adress???

How are they supposed to find out, knock on every door in Maryland and ask if they had a teen party 35 years ago?

Not all of Maryland, just Montgomery County.

Oh then, I guess it's okay. :113:

And many experts say differently. That such young men and boys are scarred and traumatized.

Male rape of other males does happen. Not as often as rape of a woman but more than you too think.

Rape is rape and having a male victim of a male attacker does not make it better or worse.

I think Gay Rape is a lot more traumatic for man. Men are conditioned to fight for their manhood, and to lose it can be seen as a disgrace.

Maybe it's sexual persuasion that makes one better or worse. Maybe we Polacks all think alike, I don't know. As a Hetro male, I can definitely tell you I would much rather be forced into sex by a woman than a man any day of the week.

Maybe it's sexual persuasion that makes one better or worse. Maybe we Polices all think a like, I don't know. As a Hetro male, I can definitely tell you I would much rather be forced into sex by a woman than a man any day of the week.
So would I.

But I would not say that the experience is worse than a female victims.

How could anyone take this TDS suffering Moon Bat seriously? It is obvious she is beaucoupe dinky dau.

notmy.jpg

Forum List

Back