Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Judiciary Committee Continues Effort to Accommodate ...
judiciary.senate.gov
15 hours ago · Mark Judge and one other alleged witness to the events Dr. Ford has described have already denied the allegations under penalty of felony to the Committee. We can obtain additional testimony through staff interviews, obtaining statements, or other means that are subject to penalties of felony, if necessary.

Has mark judge given judicial committee a statement under oath - Bing

If ignorance is bliss, you must be very happy.

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.
perhaps you can provide a link to ANY credible winess to her claims.

you gloss over this detail but demand exact detail in return.

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?
people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.

Where would you suggest the FBI start?

That doesn't say he appeared before the committee, or that he testified under oath. It is a felony to lie to Congress, oath or not. It could have been a phone call. Don't try to make it something it's not. Or perhaps you can provide a link to Mark Judge's testimony under oath.

fucked up, dude.

I cannot. I think the Committee should hear her out, and question any alleged witnesses. Why not?
people with a credible claim should be heard out. otherwise next year ime a democrat is making their selection all that has to happen is someone makes a last minute vague accusation n demands to be taken seriously. would you give the right the effortvyou are demanding for the left?

I wouldn't oppose it, in a similar situation. I agree the last minute nature of it rouses opposition, but the Committee still has an obligation.

Sure, I'm partisan. So is the Committee. In an ethical government, the man making the nomination would tell his FBI to check it out.

Pretty funny.

There obligation ended when the hearings ended. Feinstein had an obligation to bring all allegations forward DURING the hearings.

Got that cuck?

Actually they were given an extra 7 days to submit written questions, DiFi sat on it even beyond that. The clock has run out.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

So Nazi fuck, Kavanaugh is a "rapist?"

I get that you evil pigs demand "guilty until proven innocent," you're a fucking Nazi after all, but the Soros Operative never claimed Judge Kavanaugh raped her, neither did Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D - Beijing)

So you fucking Nazi pig, you're just slandering him based on nothing other than your bigotry and lack of character.

Democrat smut peddlers floated a #METOO trial balloon on Kavanaugh and it blew up in their face. :eusa_clap:
What ever happened to "When they go low, we go high?" :lmao: Democratic leaders are political bottom feeders.
Why should they hold to a standard to shit all over? Going high was proven to fail. Won’t make that mistake again.

What standard, you fucking Klansman? You're out in your white hood and robe lynching Kavanaugh based on nothing but your racist hatred.

What a fucking pig you are, KKK scum.

fucked up, dude.

Pretty funny.

There obligation ended when the hearings ended. Feinstein had an obligation to bring all allegations forward DURING the hearings.

Got that cuck?

Actually they were given an extra 7 days to submit written questions, DiFi sat on it even beyond that. The clock has run out.

Its time to vote, up or down.

I don't see where the Libs made the case that Judge Kavanaugh assaulted this gal 36 years ago, but if there are 51 senators who think he did it, so be it.

At least it will get the people on the record and enable Kavanaugh to get on with his life and fight for his reputation back.

Smart move on his part.

This whole thing is a con to obstruct and delay.

The 4th deadline has come and gone for the Stalinists. Grassley better fucking get on with the vote.

It is aggravating. Now she said she wants to discuss the terms (which have been discussed for a week now) later this afternoon or evening. If Grassley doesn't tell her to go beat a salt bag, then he's spineless as well.

Even the Lying Stream Media would have a hard time selling that she was bullied. We have the ace in the hole, it's time to use it.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

I get that you evil pigs demand "guilty until proven innocent," you're a fucking Nazi after all, but the Soros Operative never claimed Judge Kavanaugh raped her, neither did Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D - Beijing)

So you fucking Nazi pig, you're just slandering him based on nothing other than your bigotry and lack of character.
Try to rape someone, then you're a goddam rapist. Fuck Brett Kavanaugh.

Many crimes are committed when someone is seen from afar as a good or honorable person. 65 testimonials from those who saw the public persona of a person, cannot speak to their private behavior.

Many persons who knew a serial killer cannot believe such a nice man could commit horrible acts. The matter needs to be fully vetted, and the alleged victim needs to come forward either to the public, or to the committee in private.

Postscript: I wonder how anyone could believe they could testify in private and be assured of their privacy, would be protected when Grassley and other's (such as Nunes in the H. or Rep.) are dishonest hacks and protect their party before our nation.

Nazi fuck, are you saying Judge Kavanaugh is a serial killer?

I get that he is guilty until proven innocent, and let's face it, with no time line and no location for the allegation, it's impossible to prove innocent, so convenient for you Nazis, but how does that make him a serial killer, you vile Nazi pig?

After all, he was in the room.

Got the adress???
TIA :popcorn:
the GOP and the dupes are afraid to find out... Bad government, bad propaganda, a disgrace for 35 years now.

How can anyone find out when the alleged victim doesn’t even know?

Huh cuck?
Other people seem to remember..
That's why you have an investigation.

That's a lie, name them.

And many experts say differently. That such young men and boys are scarred and traumatized.

Male rape of other males does happen. Not as often as rape of a woman but more than you too think.

Rape is rape and having a male victim of a male attacker does not make it better or worse.

I think Gay Rape is a lot more traumatic for man. Men are conditioned to fight for their manhood, and to lose it can be seen as a disgrace.

Maybe it's sexual persuasion that makes one better or worse. Maybe we Polices all think a like, I don't know. As a Hetro male, I can definitely tell you I would much rather be forced into sex by a woman than a man any day of the week.
So would I.

But I would not say that the experience is worse than a female victims.

Then your reply was confusing. When I said a homosexual rape would be much worse, you replied:

Rape is rape and having a male victim of a male attacker does not make it better or worse.

Therefore given the context, I thought you meant that a female raping a guy and a guy raping a guy are the same thing.

Try to rape someone, then you're a goddam rapist. Fuck Brett Kavanaugh.

Maryland law states differently.

Got the adress???
the GOP and the dupes are afraid to find out... Bad government, bad propaganda, a disgrace for 35 years now.

How are they supposed to find out, knock on every door in Maryland and ask if they had a teen party 35 years ago?

Only houses that had swimming pools then. LMAO

Yeah, a swimming pool 35 years ago that's probably filled in with dirt and a nice lawn today.

Many crimes are committed when someone is seen from afar as a good or honorable person. 65 testimonials from those who saw the public persona of a person, cannot speak to their private behavior.

Many persons who knew a serial killer cannot believe such a nice man could commit horrible acts. The matter needs to be fully vetted, and the alleged victim needs to come forward either to the public, or to the committee in private.

Postscript: I wonder how anyone could believe they could testify in private and be assured of their privacy, would be protected when Grassley and other's (such as Nunes in the H. or Rep.) are dishonest hacks and protect their party before our nation.

I get that he is guilty until proven innocent, and let's face it, with no time line and no location for the allegation, it's impossible to prove innocent, so convenient for you Nazis, but how does that make him a serial killer, you vile Nazi pig?
Serial rapist is more accurate
and the fbi missed this activity in 6 background checks.

you're a serial asshole.

So you went from a single unproven accusation to serial rapist?

Nah, just a fucking lie by Klansmen in your attempt to lynch him for your god abortion.

We all know there isn't a shred of evidence, you don't care, you try and lynch him anyway.

Got the adress???

How are they supposed to find out, knock on every door in Maryland and ask if they had a teen party 35 years ago?

Only houses that had swimming pools then. LMAO

Yes, but houses that could be in any city, state, county, or even on other planets.

Kavanaugh is guilty because Abortion is god.

and the fbi missed this activity in 6 background checks.

you're a serial asshole.

He's just a fucking liar, a Nazi and Klansman seeking to lynch a political opponent.

Forum List

Back