Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

The FBI apparently doesn't investigate juvenile crimes, i.e. perps less than 18. Kavanaugh was 17 when the "crime" was committed. Speaking of "crime, lets look at soem of the details.
1. He tried to get her clothes off, unsuccessfully. Not a crime, at least I hope its not
2. He did not expose himself, not sure that's a crime for teenagers??
3. He did not hit her or tie her up, apparently a new thing as per "50 shades of gray"
4. Mark Judge said it never happened, end of story
5. Her polygraph, hope he can match that as evidence
6. He supposedly put his hand over her mouth, she should have bit him

What "crime" was committed, as shown by the "evidence"? None.

I hope Kavanaugh finds a few witnesses to back up his side, and she goes down for perjury, just like the Duke Lacross Team accuser.
You hope a man ripping a woman’s clothes off is not a crime? You hope?
And why won’t Mark judge say it under oath? What is he afraid of?

Nothing. But maybe the mans got better things to do in his life than to say under oath what he already as said. Liberals are violent people you know. This guy is sticking his neck out as it is, and now you want him to take time off of work, go to Washington, testify where these kook libs will be watching, and then suffer death threats to himself and family because he told the truth?

For crying out loud, one of your very own attacked a child eating a hamburger in a restaurant because he had a MEGA hat on. Democrats are why we will always need armed citizens in this country.

He went through an investigation by the FBI already, how many times to you want him to go through an FBI investigation.
This was not part of the investigation d u h. Time's up.
You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!
She said she withheld it because the Ford asked her to.

Then why did Ford tell her? Seems pointless. Ford say, Kavanaugh tried to rape me but don’t tell anyone? Is she a 6th grader? Come on, you make the accusation and stay anonymous? Tell when has that happened in this day an age? It is an accusation, Kavanaugh has a right to defend himself and face his accuser. That said Ford I believe, believes Kavenaugh attempted to rape her, however I believe she has a false memory, because a) it never came out until 2012 after a therapy session. b) she doesn’t know where it happened. c) she doesn’t know when it happened d) she doesn’t know who was there, other than Kavenaugh and Judge. e) she told no one before 2012, not even her husband because she said she didn’t remember. f) she has such clear detail of the event but no clear memory of where or when. g) she took a lie detector and passed without any other clear details. h) Kavenaugh has no recollection. I) Judge has no recollection. j) no one else has come forward with any recollection. k) her attorney is a Soros operative. l) Kavenaugh has no one else coming forward with accusations. m) she is unwilling to testify.

False memories are real, to the person who has them, however it doesn’t mean they actually happened. When you research such accusations and stories in the past, false memories follow a very similar pattern to hers.
You would have to ask Ford that. I would have to assume she wanted Feinstein to work extra hard to keep a sexual predator off the SC.

Sexual predator? We're taking about a single alleged instance from when the accused was 17. Answer this, is a middle aged black man a violent thug because he's accused of robbing a convenience store once, when he was 17, and has no sign in his life of ever doing it again?

Remember, accused, not convicted. Would you accept the public denouncing him as a violent thug?

You would have thought that since Feinstien knew about this in July the FBI would have been looking at it, I wonder why she withheld the information. LOL!

Then why did Ford tell her? Seems pointless. Ford say, Kavanaugh tried to rape me but don’t tell anyone? Is she a 6th grader? Come on, you make the accusation and stay anonymous? Tell when has that happened in this day an age? It is an accusation, Kavanaugh has a right to defend himself and face his accuser. That said Ford I believe, believes Kavenaugh attempted to rape her, however I believe she has a false memory, because a) it never came out until 2012 after a therapy session. b) she doesn’t know where it happened. c) she doesn’t know when it happened d) she doesn’t know who was there, other than Kavenaugh and Judge. e) she told no one before 2012, not even her husband because she said she didn’t remember. f) she has such clear detail of the event but no clear memory of where or when. g) she took a lie detector and passed without any other clear details. h) Kavenaugh has no recollection. I) Judge has no recollection. j) no one else has come forward with any recollection. k) her attorney is a Soros operative. l) Kavenaugh has no one else coming forward with accusations. m) she is unwilling to testify.

False memories are real, to the person who has them, however it doesn’t mean they actually happened. When you research such accusations and stories in the past, false memories follow a very similar pattern to hers.
You would have to ask Ford that. I would have to assume she wanted Feinstein to work extra hard to keep a sexual predator off the SC.

Absolutely no proof that Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, none what so ever. If her memory is false then I could see why she would not want Kavenaugh on the court, however there is absolutely no evidence, no witnesses and no time or place.
There doesnt have to be proof for someone to make an accusation. The problem comes when the story is corroborated by someone else which it was.

Saying, "I heard somebody talking about it" is not corroboration.

Absolutely no proof that Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, none what so ever. If her memory is false then I could see why she would not want Kavenaugh on the court, however there is absolutely no evidence, no witnesses and no time or place.
There doesnt have to be proof for someone to make an accusation. The problem comes when the story is corroborated by someone else which it was.

That's not even good enough to be hearsay evidence. Hearsay would be someone saying "I heard so-and-so saying she saw it happen." This person said "I heard so-and-so say she heard about it."

Is there a date and time for the actual VOTE scheduled?

The radio said the broad is testifying on Thursday, so a Friday vote would be appropriate.

The fall session for the court starts on 1 October, and if Kavanaugh is confirmed, he should be there for the start.

That's not even good enough to be hearsay evidence. Hearsay would be someone saying "I heard so-and-so saying she saw it happen." This person said "I heard so-and-so say she heard about it."[/QUOTE]

That would be Second Hand Hearsay, which I guess libs now are contending is credible.

Sexual predator? We're taking about a single alleged instance from when the accused was 17. Answer this, is a middle aged black man a violent thug because he's accused of robbing a convenience store once, when he was 17, and has no sign in his life of ever doing it again?

Remember, accused, not convicted. Would you accept the public denouncing him as a violent thug?

These are the same people who cry we need to give drug addicts a chance, allow felons to vote, and make laws that prohibit employers from not hiring them. But an allegation from an activist leftist? Ruin that mans life!!!

Last edited:
Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character

Many crimes are committed when someone is seen from afar as a good or honorable person. 65 testimonials from those who saw the public persona of a person, cannot speak to their private behavior.

Many persons who knew a serial killer cannot believe such a nice man could commit horrible acts. The matter needs to be fully vetted, and the alleged victim needs to come forward either to the public, or to the committee in private.

Postscript: I wonder how anyone could believe they could testify in private and be assured of their privacy, would be protected when Grassley and other's (such as Nunes in the H. or Rep.) are dishonest hacks and protect their party before our nation.

Nazi fuck, are you saying Judge Kavanaugh is a serial killer?

I get that he is guilty until proven innocent, and let's face it, with no time line and no location for the allegation, it's impossible to prove innocent, so convenient for you Nazis, but how does that make him a serial killer, you vile Nazi pig?
Serial rapist is more accurate
and the fbi missed this activity in 6 background checks.

you're a serial asshole.

You keep repeating misinformation you've been corrected on. They would have to know the right questions to ask in those previous investigations. Do you know who Douglas Ginsburg is? He had previous background investigations too. Investigations where they didn't ask the right questions.

He wouldn't be nominated to an lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land now would he?

He wouldn't be nominated to an lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land now would he?

He might be, if he were qualified for the position and impressed the President with his qualification for the job. There are people in law school who were accused of things when they were children.

He might be, if he were qualified for the position and impressed the President with his qualification for the job. There are people in law school who were accused of things when they were children.

No he wouldn't be. A guy admitted to smoking pot as a youth and that ended his chance of being a SCOTUS justice. You think being convicted of a crime would be no biggie if it happened decades before?

So why are all the scumbag Republicans and silly dupes so afraid of a five-day investigation? You people live on an imaginary planet where ignorance is the best argument for corruption.... How did Hillary get all that money? What did the foundation do with all that money? All investigated, no problems at all- ditto all her murders, pedophilia etc etc etc. Which you ignorant jackasses don't know. Never a retraction on the propaganda machine...She is going to testify and we'll see who else is brave enough to go up against your disgraceful hate and garbage machine, Dupes.

Good question, but you’ll have to ask the question to scumbag Feinstein who held the information past the end of the hearings WHEN SHE COULD HAVE REQUESTED INVESTIGATION

No he wouldn't be. A guy admitted to smoking pot as a youth and that ended his chance of being a SCOTUS justice. You think being convicted of a crime would be no biggie if it happened decades before?

Conviction and accusations are two different things.

Sort of a Freudian slip on Seawytch's part.

The answer seems to be different depending on who you are. Ellison the woman’s accusation for an alleged incident in 2017 iscan accusation. Kavanaugh the accusation from a woman who didn’t remember an event somewhere around 1982 until 2012 is guilty even with no evidence Is the same as a conviction.

The answer seems to be different depending on who you are. Ellison the woman’s accusation for an alleged incident in 2017 iscan accusation. Kavanaugh the accusation from a woman who didn’t remember an event somewhere around 1982 until 2012 is guilty even with no evidence Is the same as a conviction.

Even that should be looked into if her story didn't have so many holes in it. But the more we learn, the more obvious it is that this never took place.

I mean......what is her goal here? To stop the SC from turning more conservative. Gee, what a surprise that a Democrat activist would tell this story to try and accomplish that.

Even that should be looked into if her story didn't have so many holes in it. But the more we learn, the more obvious it is that this never took place.

I mean......what is her goal here? To stop the SC from turning more conservative. Gee, what a surprise that a Democrat activist would tell this story to try and accomplish that.

I don’t think she believes she is lying. If this is a false memory this answer a lot of questions. She honestly believes it happened, that is why she passed a lie detector test.

Both Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth should testify and destroy Ford sentence by sentence and word by word. Rip her lies to shreds. It never happened. There was no such party. Kavanaugh doesn't drink and was never drunk.7

I'd like to know who bought the beer, wine and other potent potables that were on hand for this event?

How about drugs? Was Ms. Ford loaded on something besides booze?

There are a lot of details here- I wonder if the complainant here had a "fake ID" and whether or not she should be cited and her car insurance notified.
Rich kids from a rich area going to private prep schools can get away with a lot, especially if they’re white.In fact one of the stories is that one of the male teachers at the school invited young boys to his bachelor party where there was strippers and free booze. I’ve already linked to those stories.

That's a lie, name them.

Oh, but that's the Nazis next step. Come Monday, they will start claiming to have witnesses and that we must DELAY. They won't produce them of course. If Grassley is stupid enough to play with the Nazis, they will spew all kinds of shit to the filthy Goebbels of CNN and the NY Times. No names or facts, just slime an innuendo.

Then in about three weeks they will trot out some Soros funded, women's march skank (jillian ?) who will claim "when I was 3, Judge Kavanaugh looked down my diaper. or some shit.

We are dealing with Nazis. Nothing the claim is true. They have no integrity, no moral compass. They think Judge Kavanaugh threatens their child sacrifice of abortion. They care about nothing else.

Forum List

Back